Anybody want to hit a 4 team parlay tonight?

Forum: NBA Betting
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Anybody want to hit a 4 team parlay tonight?
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 4:53:25 PM
Alright, so I hit yesterday on the Raptors ML but lost on the Cavs over, that's still a good day in my book, well, onto today's card, there are a few games that interest me and I like them all to win or cover, I'll keep it simple and post the plays and a quick reason why I like it, I am playing them all SU and a small $50 parlay to win $550 for all the teams to cover...

Play#1: Washington Wizards -7
- New coach, high line.

Play#2: Sacramento Kings +6
- Denver's last game on the road.
-  Revenge game.
- Jimmer FTW!

Play #3: Golden State Warriors -3.5
- Warriors lose to Memphis, Memphis lose to Portland, Portland loses to Warriors, it's the NBA law.
- Portland sucks on the road.
- Portland looking ahead to the Suns@home who spanked them last meeting in PHX.
- 4th game in 5 nights for Portland.

Play:#4 La Lakers -3.5
- REEEEVENGE girl!!!
- Chris Paul returns.

Book it! 
paradox PM paradox
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1538
 
paradox
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/25/2012 4:57:28 PM
Loving those plays, will probably be on the Lakers too. How do you feel about the total in the Wiz game? Bol
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:00:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by paradox:

Loving those plays, will probably be on the Lakers too. How do you feel about the total in the Wiz game? Bol

I'd lean over, but I've been doing better on sides! Good luck if you play it! 
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:13:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by paradox:

Loving those plays, will probably be on the Lakers too. How do you feel about the total in the Wiz game? Bol

I'd rather take the Wizards team total, Bobcats might be a little lame with all their injuries! 
paradox PM paradox
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1538
 
paradox
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:25:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by placeholder:


I'd rather take the Wizards team total, Bobcats might be a little lame with all their injuries! 


Was looking at that too! Thanks!
AndyMurray2012 PM AndyMurray2012
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
 
AndyMurray2012
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:33:15 PM
i do!
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:42:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AndyMurray2012:

i do!

Me too! 
phat03 PM phat03
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 32905
 
phat03
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:43:48 PM
Good luck tonight buddy...
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:44:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by phat03:

Good luck tonight buddy...

Thanks phat! 
thatsagoodone PM thatsagoodone
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 20320
 
thatsagoodone
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:57:41 PM
AndyMurray2012 PM AndyMurray2012
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
 
AndyMurray2012
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/25/2012 5:59:16 PM
dendogg55 PM dendogg55
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 8897
 
dendogg55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/25/2012 6:00:18 PM
GET It man!!!! BOL!!!!
Tomshotta PM Tomshotta
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 263
 
Tomshotta
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/25/2012 6:13:06 PM
BOL
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 6:36:11 PM
Thanks guys, if these 4 plays do not hit, I will eat baby kittens in my george foreman grill! 
fosta PM fosta
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1225
 
fosta
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/25/2012 6:36:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by placeholder:

Alright, so I hit yesterday on the Raptors ML but lost on the Cavs over, that's still a good day in my book, well, onto today's card, there are a few games that interest me and I like them all to win or cover, I'll keep it simple and post the plays and a quick reason why I like it, I am playing them all SU and a small $50 parlay to win $550 for all the teams to cover...

Play#1: Washington Wizards -7
- New coach, high line.

Play#2: Sacramento Kings +6
- Denver's last game on the road.
-  Revenge game.
- Jimmer FTW!

Play #3: Golden State Warriors -3.5
- Warriors lose to Memphis, Memphis lose to Portland, Portland loses to Warriors, it's the NBA law.
- Portland sucks on the road.
- Portland looking ahead to the Suns@home who spanked them last meeting in PHX.
- 4th game in 5 nights for Portland.

Play:#4 La Lakers -3.5
- REEEEVENGE girl!!!
- Chris Paul returns.

Book it! 


Solid card 


placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 6:44:00 PM
Thanks fosta, I hope more people pound that bobcats ml!! 
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 7:32:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dendogg55:

GET It man!!!! BOL!!!!

Trying to! 
ballinonabudget PM ballinonabudget
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 473
 
ballinonabudget
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/25/2012 8:47:05 PM
Wow, feelin that parlay mang.  Had 3 leans for the later games before steppin in this thread - Sactown, Warriors, and Lakers hah, 

Leggo   
rd0ttj PM rd0ttj
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 474
 
rd0ttj
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/25/2012 8:49:40 PM
im on it!, lets goo but i got lakers at -4 lol
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 8:51:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rd0ttj:

im on it!, lets goo but i got lakers at -4 lol

We get it by 10!  
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 8:52:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ballinonabudget:

Wow, feelin that parlay mang.  Had 3 leans for the later games before steppin in this thread - Sactown, Warriors, and Lakers hah, 

Leggo   

Sometimes you gotta go against the grain!! Leggo!!! 
ballinonabudget PM ballinonabudget
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 473
 
ballinonabudget
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/25/2012 9:17:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by placeholder:

Alright, so I hit yesterday on the Raptors ML but lost on the Cavs over, that's still a good day in my book, well, onto today's card, there are a few games that interest me and I like them all to win or cover, I'll keep it simple and post the plays and a quick reason why I like it, I am playing them all SU and a small $50 parlay to win $550 for all the teams to cover...

Play#1: Washington Wizards -7
- New coach, high line.

Play#2: Sacramento Kings +6
- Denver's last game on the road.
-  Revenge game.
- Jimmer FTW!

Play #3: Golden State Warriors -3.5
- Warriors lose to Memphis, Memphis lose to Portland, Portland loses to Warriors, it's the NBA law.
- Portland sucks on the road.
- Portland looking ahead to the Suns@home who spanked them last meeting in PHX.
- 4th game in 5 nights for Portland.

Play:#4 La Lakers -3.5
- REEEEVENGE girl!!!
- Chris Paul returns.

Book it! 

Correction. Well, technically not a correction, but make that:
- 5th game in 6 nights for Portland

@

@

@

@

Jan 20th @Tor 

Jan 21st @Det 

Jan 22nd off

Jan 23rd Sac W

Jan 24th Mem W

Jan 25th @GS



I'm actually a huge Portland fan but for tonights, LETS GO WARRIORS !



Also, lets go Sactown (outright hah) and LAL for the trio  

                                      

placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 9:23:16 PM
Thanks  ballinonabudget, my math is fuzzy with all this wine! 
placeholder PM placeholder
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 16768
 
placeholder
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/25/2012 9:25:49 PM
We can take Portland when they play PHX! 
Forum: NBA Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.