Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: SEAWEED'S BIGGEST LOG IN THE NBA!!!
seaweed send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
seaweed
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8288
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#1
Posted: 4/30/2011 2:37:30 PM
Last Night 0-1
 
YTD 3-11


-$15,030

This game is a gift from the gambling gods. I really needed an easy one to get back on track. After hours of research and key valuable inside information, Sunday's no brainer LOCK is.....

MEMPHIS +6.5$50

This is must win for me and my Seaweeder's! I can't afford anymore losing streaks! The winning ways start Sunday so jump on this line ASAP.

Write up will follow shortly


quote
yunginvestor send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
yunginvestor
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 794
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 4/30/2011 2:38:54 PM
damn, and I was going to play memphis too....
quote
canadiantruth send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
canadiantruth
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3741
Location: British
              Columbia
#3
Posted: 4/30/2011 2:38:59 PM
Seaweed.
Frick, change your play, I'm already on this.

Maybe I can still hedge out.....
quote
seaweed send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
seaweed
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8288
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#4
Posted: 4/30/2011 2:59:05 PM
Memphis will steal a game in Oklahoma and the first game provides the best oppurtunity for a tight match-up which does not reflect the high spread.  Both theses teams are relatively new to the playoff expierience and both are equally motivated to leave it all out on the floor, meaning that this will be a hard fough and close scoring series.

Some information you all should be aware of is the fact that a team sporting an animal as their last name has not won the NBA finals since 1998 when the dominant Chicago Bulls captured it. However, before that you would have to go back to 1950's and refer to the St.Lousi Hawks. BUT a team sporting an animal as their last name (such as Grizzilies) when partaking in the second round have advanced 68% of the time since 1970 when competing agasint teams who do not have an animal last name (such as Thunder). The opening games have gone in favour to the animal last name 58% of the time. Thus, giving the overall edge to the Memphis Grizzilies based on their team name.

Kevin Durant was the only player in his draft who was not able to bench 185 pounds. This illustrates his physical weakness. As theese playoffs wear on, Durants will begin to feel the physical tole on his body and his lack of strength will be apparent. Starting a series all over again after using a lot of his strength to close out the nuggets will be a big factor. Physically, the edge is on the Grizzilies.

Another factor one should be aware of is the fact that the NBA simply does not want Oklahoma City Thunder advancing far into these playoffs. There have been continous problems with the Oklahoma City Thunder supporters after their teams victories in the playoffs. Police arrested many fans for public drunkennes and disorderly conduct by running onto the court after the nuggets series. This poses a big threat to the NBA's security as these fans are more likely to violate the stipulations.

THe owner of the Oklahoma City Thunder does not seem like an owner who is dedicated to his  franchise. His focus is often sidetracked by other desires that do not surround around the importance of Thunder's success. David Stern named Bennet (The owner of Thunder) as a head memeber of the NBA relocation comittee last Friday. He could've chosen from all others but  instead not only did he choose Bennet the chairman, he announced it in a press conference. Why does Bennet have so much interest in the Sacremento Kings situation while his team is partaking in the playoffs? Good question, makes you wonder about his dedication to the Thunder. There are better things on his agenda that he should be focising on, like the NBA playoffs! According to Stern, Bennett favours "What's best for the league" What's best for the league should be second to what's best for the Thunder but its not. Is Bennet possessed to replace the team he took from Seattle? This is only possible if the Thunder fail in the playoffs. Edge again, to the Grizz.

On top off all this, the Mayor of Oklahoma City, Cornett, filed for divorce from his wife of 32 years. There is clearly too much tension in the way of the Thunder from passing the Memphis Grizzilies. With all this sidetracking the Thunder, they will not be able to come out and handle the Grizzlies on Sunday.

LOCK-GRIZZILIES +6.5
quote
DumbWalrus send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
DumbWalrus
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4481
Location: California
#5
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:00:40 PM
Seaweed says Grizzlies are a LOCK


So Covers.com members run to the books to bet on OKC -6.5
quote
seaweed send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
seaweed
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8288
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#6
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:04:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DumbWalrus:

Seaweed says Grizzlies are a LOCK


So Covers.com members run to the books to bet on OKC -6.5



I don't think you read my write-up Dumb Walrus. It might change your mind.
quote
DumbWalrus send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
DumbWalrus
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4481
Location: California
#7
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:09:13 PM
I read the write-up in this previous post and it convinced me to double my bet against the Spurs.

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101045626
quote
Avenger_deux send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Avenger_deux
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 391
Location:
#8
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:12:19 PM
LOL... Seaweed is best poster on Covers... period.

<333 Seaweed! Good luck!
quote
VLR send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
VLR
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2065
Location: Illinois
#9
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:18:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Avenger_deux:

LOL... Seaweed is best poster on Covers... period.

<333 Seaweed! Good luck!

Completely agree. That write up was hilarious. 
quote
totoyturok send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
totoyturok
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4214
Location:
#10
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:31:20 PM
i dont understand...
ur down 15k

and your playing $50 on your biggest lock.
i know money management..but when you feel confident and your down 15k..you dont just bet $50...

am i missing something here???
quote
totoyturok send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
totoyturok
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4214
Location:
#11
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:31:28 PM
i dont understand...
ur down 15k

and your playing $50 on your biggest lock.
i know money management..but when you feel confident and your down 15k..you dont just bet $50...

am i missing something here???
quote
nimonas send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
nimonas
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 281
Location: Lithuania
#12
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:33:45 PM
what a hell was this write up about? :D
Do these facts really important for OKC guys?? like
"On top off all this, the Mayor of Oklahoma City, Cornett, filed for divorce from his wife of 32 years. "
Oh come on.. you paying attention not here.
quote
totoyturok send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
totoyturok
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4214
Location:
#13
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:40:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by totoyturok:

i dont understand...
ur down 15k

and your playing $50 on your biggest lock.
i know money management..but when you feel confident and your down 15k..you dont just bet $50...

am i missing something here???

or that $50 means unit?? how much is a unit for ya?
quote
timulty send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
timulty
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 182
Location:
#14
Posted: 4/30/2011 3:51:28 PM
What is a SEAWEEDER?  And how many of them are down 15k and still reading this?
quote
football_007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
football_007
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 23856
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 4/30/2011 4:01:59 PM
quote
seaweed send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
seaweed
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8288
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#16
Posted: 4/30/2011 4:11:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by totoyturok:


or that $50 means unit?? how much is a unit for ya?


I started off wplaying large amounts of money which i didn't have thinking i would win. However, it didn't go as planned so i got into a little debt of 15k. I don't have the money to pay off the bookie so he made me work for him as a golf ball diver until the debt is eventually cleared. I only play on pinnacle now with the little pocket money i still have. But don't worry, once i get on my winning streak again the bets will increase gradually.

Thank you

Seaweed
quote
seaweed send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
seaweed
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8288
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#17
Posted: 4/30/2011 4:19:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by timulty:

What is a SEAWEEDER?  And how many of them are down 15k and still reading this?


A Seaweeder is a follower of Seaweed. Ask "Tagsrock" for clarification.


quote
ballinonabudget send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ballinonabudget
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 338
Location:
#18
Posted: 4/30/2011 5:58:11 PM
My advice to you.. Try not to use the word "lock" and maybe you will actually start winning some games..
quote
ballinonabudget send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ballinonabudget
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 338
Location:
#19
Posted: 4/30/2011 5:58:44 PM
Or at least people will start helping you and stop ranking on you for trying to claim a play that's far from a lock is guaranteed
quote
mws send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
mws
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 6086
Location: Texas
#20
Posted: 4/30/2011 6:03:12 PM
Thanks for the writeup.  
quote
seaweed send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
seaweed
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8288
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#21
Posted: 4/30/2011 6:08:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mws:

Thanks for the writeup.  


No problem mws, providing insightful influential information is what i do.
quote
seaweed send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
seaweed
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 8288
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#22
Posted: 4/30/2011 6:10:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Avenger_deux:

LOL... Seaweed is best poster on Covers... period.

<333 Seaweed! Good luck!


Thanks for the compliment. We got this one for sure.

Seaweeed.
quote
gd2436 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gd2436
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2165
Location:
#23
Posted: 4/30/2011 6:36:01 PM
hey seaweed....do you have an official"fan club" that one could join.....you could charge for membership, and use the money to build up your bankroll for your nba wagers!!...just a thought!...hahahaah!
quote
CalBear2009 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CalBear2009
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 215
Location: California
#24
Posted: 4/30/2011 6:41:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by seaweed:

Memphis will steal a game in Oklahoma and the first game provides the best oppurtunity for a tight match-up which does not reflect the high spread.  Both theses teams are relatively new to the playoff expierience and both are equally motivated to leave it all out on the floor, meaning that this will be a hard fough and close scoring series.

Some information you all should be aware of is the fact that a team sporting an animal as their last name has not won the NBA finals since 1998 when the dominant Chicago Bulls captured it. However, before that you would have to go back to 1950's and refer to the St.Lousi Hawks. BUT a team sporting an animal as their last name (such as Grizzilies) when partaking in the second round have advanced 68% of the time since 1970 when competing agasint teams who do not have an animal last name (such as Thunder). The opening games have gone in favour to the animal last name 58% of the time. Thus, giving the overall edge to the Memphis Grizzilies based on their team name.

Kevin Durant was the only player in his draft who was not able to bench 185 pounds. This illustrates his physical weakness. As theese playoffs wear on, Durants will begin to feel the physical tole on his body and his lack of strength will be apparent. Starting a series all over again after using a lot of his strength to close out the nuggets will be a big factor. Physically, the edge is on the Grizzilies.

Another factor one should be aware of is the fact that the NBA simply does not want Oklahoma City Thunder advancing far into these playoffs. There have been continous problems with the Oklahoma City Thunder supporters after their teams victories in the playoffs. Police arrested many fans for public drunkennes and disorderly conduct by running onto the court after the nuggets series. This poses a big threat to the NBA's security as these fans are more likely to violate the stipulations.

THe owner of the Oklahoma City Thunder does not seem like an owner who is dedicated to his  franchise. His focus is often sidetracked by other desires that do not surround around the importance of Thunder's success. David Stern named Bennet (The owner of Thunder) as a head memeber of the NBA relocation comittee last Friday. He could've chosen from all others but  instead not only did he choose Bennet the chairman, he announced it in a press conference. Why does Bennet have so much interest in the Sacremento Kings situation while his team is partaking in the playoffs? Good question, makes you wonder about his dedication to the Thunder. There are better things on his agenda that he should be focising on, like the NBA playoffs! According to Stern, Bennett favours "What's best for the league" What's best for the league should be second to what's best for the Thunder but its not. Is Bennet possessed to replace the team he took from Seattle? This is only possible if the Thunder fail in the playoffs. Edge again, to the Grizz.

On top off all this, the Mayor of Oklahoma City, Cornett, filed for divorce from his wife of 32 years. There is clearly too much tension in the way of the Thunder from passing the Memphis Grizzilies. With all this sidetracking the Thunder, they will not be able to come out and handle the Grizzlies on Sunday.

LOCK-GRIZZILIES +6.5

LOLLL, nice write up...I'm on them
quote
UglyKidJoe send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
UglyKidJoe
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 8488
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 4/30/2011 6:57:38 PM
That's a very good write up Seaweed,
I had to get closer to my laptop and it
ended up making me spill my drink on it.
You have some good points about the
animals mascots and police arrests for
public drunkenness that I never really
considered in my handicapping.  Usually
these threads pollute my thinking but yours
cleared up all my clouds.  I got this pick
wrapped up.



quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.