Hoow bad is the IP?

Forum: Las Vegas Page 2 of 8 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Las Vegas] Topic: Hoow bad is the IP?
Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:23:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by taylorman:

I take back what I said.  As he said, he is all about gambling while being intoxicated and wasted until the wee hours of the morning.  Vegas was made for this kind of self indulgence.  He will probably be so drunk 24/7, there is no way he will be able to hold his own in 21, dice, or whatever game he chooses.  My bet, after a few hours, he will only be able to afford a dump to sleep it off.


dude I bet baseball and play a little blackjack(who friggin calls it 21, you friggin troll) usually counting aces-5s but if I am drinking, just playing by the book.  Some of us can handle our liquor and not lose our minds in Vegas, but at the end of the night, I will surely be drunk enough that I am not concerned about if I am sleeping in a suite at the Wynn or a dump like the IP.....
Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:26:18 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by taylorman] I take back what I said.  As he said, he is all about gambling while being intoxicated and wasted until the wee hours of the morning.  Vegas was made for this kind of self indulgence.  He will probably be so drunk 24/7, there is no way he will be able to hold his own in 21, dice, or whatever game he chooses.  My bet, after a few hours, he will only be able to afford a dump to sleep it off.


Plus you book the room is booked before the trip captain friggin genius, therefore losing everything I owned would not affect where I would be staying.
Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Jamaica
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2012 10:37:19 PM
Bellagio hotel and sports book here cock sucka.

You want a tip noob?

The best all around hotel and sports book in Las Vegas is the Bellagio. 




ad1260 PM ad1260
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 8008
Texas
 
ad1260
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2012 11:24:41 PM
Lol Kelly_Slater, I don't think the guy is looking for a fight. You guys stop being ridiculous and rejoice in the idea of VEGAS! 
Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Jamaica
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 12:39:54 AM
rejoice tool box 
ad1260 PM ad1260
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 8008
Texas
 
ad1260
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 12:57:43 AM
Lol ok. Such an angry guy
ad1260 PM ad1260
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 8008
Texas
 
ad1260
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 12:59:20 AM
Disregard the above ^ wrong thread 
lylettu PM lylettu
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 166
Texas
 
lylettu
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:13:35 AM
Wow Kelly Slater you are such a online bad behind.  Teach me your secrets please.
wonwiththehook PM wonwiththehook
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 6306
United States
 
wonwiththehook
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:52:41 AM
IP will get the job done, doesn't matter where you sleep in Vegas. Go down to Casino Royalle to drink too, walk right out of Harrah's into it. Now the place is not Bellagio, but the beer is cold and it's a $1.50 all day ! Good place to to down the beers dude !
Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 10:14:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

Bellagio hotel and sports book here cock sucka.

You want a tip noob?

The best all around hotel and sports book in Las Vegas is the Bellagio. 






maybe 10 years ago, but the Bellagio is not the best hotel in Vegas anymore....
Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 10:20:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wonwiththehook:

IP will get the job done, doesn't matter where you sleep in Vegas. Go down to Casino Royalle to drink too, walk right out of Harrah's into it. Now the place is not Bellagio, but the beer is cold and it's a $1.50 all day ! Good place to to down the beers dude !


But I won't be cool if I don't pay top dollar for beers, lol  


Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Jamaica
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:27:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Uncle_Gimp:



But I won't be cool if I don't pay top dollar for beers, lol  




LOOK fool - You started this thread and YOU ASKED: [Las Vegas] Topic: Hoow bad is the IP?

i tell you It is a darn hole and you get your feelings hurt  

Then you started giving me advice about Las Vegas and the Bellaggio 

> If you knew your garbage you would have never started this thread. <

Guess what dumb darn? 

FREE FREE FREE - That's how much my drinks cost - Beer, Whiskey, or Vodka it's FREE you KOOK


Have fun in Vegas





Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Jamaica
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:39:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lylettu:

Wow Kelly Slater you are such a online bad behind.  Teach me your secrets please.





Seems like you have way more secrets than me you ALIAS SAF

this is my only handle 

Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:43:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:



LOOK fool - You started this thread and YOU ASKED: [Las Vegas] Topic: Hoow bad is the IP?

i tell you It is a darn hole and you get your feelings hurt  

Then you started giving me advice about Las Vegas and the Bellaggio 

> If you knew your garbage you would have never started this thread. <

Guess what dumb darn? 

FREE FREE FREE - That's how much my drinks cost - Beer, Whiskey, or Vodka it's FREE you KOOK


Have fun in Vegas







Did I darn your girl or something?

You said the Bellagio is the best hotel in Vegas, and it isn't. It's nice, but certainly isn't the best anymore...

It isn't my 1st rodeo, just the first time in staying in a dumb on the strip


Besides you friggin cocksucker, if you are too good for the IP, then how do you know bad it really is? Either you are lying and have stayed there, or you are just a fuckwit looking for attention on a covers forum...


Exactly, so shut the darn up.
Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Jamaica
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 1:56:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Uncle_Gimp:



Did I darn your girl or something?

You said the Bellagio is the best hotel in Vegas, and it isn't. It's nice, but certainly isn't the best anymore...

It isn't my 1st rodeo, just the first time in staying in a dumb on the strip


Besides you friggin cocksucker, if you are too good for the IP, then how do you know bad it really is? Either you are lying and have stayed there, or you are just a fuckwit looking for attention on a covers forum...


Exactly, so shut the darn up.



 this garbage doesn't even make sense. 

Since you flunked reading comprehension I will quote exactly what I said: "The best all around hotel and sports book in Las Vegas is the Bellagio. "

I said "best all around" not BEST HOTEL 


You obviously don't know that the Bellagio sports book offers free drinks from some of the most beautiful AND SMART cocktail waitresses.  Tip them accordingly and don't behave like a Dbag (which seems like a stretch for you) 


SEE KNOW IT ALL YOU LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY 




wonwiththehook PM wonwiththehook
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 6306
United States
 
wonwiththehook
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 2:09:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:



LOOK fool - You started this thread and YOU ASKED: [Las Vegas] Topic: Hoow bad is the IP?

i tell you It is a darn hole and you get your feelings hurt  

Then you started giving me advice about Las Vegas and the Bellaggio 

> If you knew your garbage you would have never started this thread. <

Guess what dumb darn? 

FREE FREE FREE - That's how much my drinks cost - Beer, Whiskey, or Vodka it's FREE you KOOK


Have fun in Vegas





Now we all know nothing is free in this world,but we get your drift. Bellagio is nice, personally I think the Super Book in the LVH is the best book, but everybody has an opinion.
Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 2:46:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:




 this garbage doesn't even make sense. 

Since you flunked reading comprehension I will quote exactly what I said: "The best all around hotel and sports book in Las Vegas is the Bellagio. "

I said "best all around" not BEST HOTEL 


You obviously don't know that the Bellagio sports book offers free drinks from some of the most beautiful AND SMART cocktail waitresses.  Tip them accordingly and don't behave like a Dbag (which seems like a stretch for you) 


SEE KNOW IT ALL YOU LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY 






I said it's not ht best hotel, you said it was the best all around hotel and sportsbook. I said it's not. LVH is a better book....
Kelly_Slater PM Kelly_Slater
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Jamaica
 
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 3:36:37 PM
LVH does not give free drinks. 

Neither does anywhere else. 

Bellaggio gives free drinks as long as you have action in their sportsbook. 

Not 1 drink drink ticket bullshit for A five hundred dollar bet like some joints. 

darn 1.50 beers when I get them for free whether I'm staying there or not. 

I'm trying to give you guys some 411 and you are so square you just don't get it. 

When you wager they will give you free drinks as long as you present your professionally. 






Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 6:02:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

LVH does not give free drinks. 

Neither does anywhere else. 

Bellaggio gives free drinks as long as you have action in their sportsbook. 

Not 1 drink drink ticket bullshit for A five hundred dollar bet like some joints. 

darn 1.50 beers when I get them for free whether I'm staying there or not. 

I'm trying to give you guys some 411 and you are so square you just don't get it. 

When you wager they will give you free drinks as long as you present your professionally. 









Bellagio book is definitely great, but the Hilton err LVH does give free drinks as long as you placed a wager.  (well I guess it could have changed in the last few months)


Besides, I am saving so much dough by staying at the IP dump, I can afford to buy my own drinks now, lol
taylorman PM taylorman
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 16
 
taylorman
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:39:26 PM
Okay, first of all this guy says he is a card counter and he says nobody calls it “21”.  May I remind him that Edward Thorp's book, which started the entire ensuing counting era, which took Vegas for millions, was entitled, “Beat the Dealer/A Winning Strategy for the Game of 21”.  Clearly, if this "wasted player" is a card counter, he knows little of the history of the game.  He doesn’t even use the term the professionals players use.  Moreover, I lived in Las Vegas for over 20 years and most of the dealers I knew stated the number of “21 tables” in their shop and which 21 tables the pit bosses assigned to them.  This term was their commonplace language.  Obviously, this guy is a newbie to my former town.  Again, my take, he will drink too much, gamble too much, and lose most of his money.  Since, my pensions are based in part on this kind of player, I wish him luck, but I know he and many others who know little of the odds in this town, will continue to fund my retirement checks.  Please, keep coming back.  We need you whether you stay at the Wynn or the dump known as the IP.: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-Beat the Dealer: A Wi nning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One (Random House 1962, 1966 House 1962, 1966).
Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 9:50:27 PM
Yeah in the 1980s people called it 21, not so much today. Maybe the older generation still does, but the name is friggin blackjack, not 21. 

I am not a legit card counter, Aces-5s is not very sophisticated stuff, and I don't play the tables that often (you know, because the house has the favor) and stick to sports for more of my plays.


Jesus, some of you guys are ridiculous
Uncle_Gimp PM Uncle_Gimp
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 471
Florida
 
Uncle_Gimp
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/20/2012 9:51:27 PM
21 is a basketball style game, lol
mirage77 PM mirage77
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
California
 
mirage77
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/21/2012 2:10:04 AM
Good Luck "Uncle Gimp." IP isn't the best place but the Strip has something to offer everyone's budget. I'm going over Memorial Day Weekend and will be staying at Mandalay Bay, highly recommended. I would also suggest that for what you pay for IP you could upgrade for only a few bucks more and stay at the more respectable Luxor.
mirage77 PM mirage77
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
California
 
mirage77
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/21/2012 2:20:37 AM
And I've lived in San Diego for three years counting and go to Las Vegas a lot and Mandalay Bay is a better value for your money than Bellagio and has a way better Sports Book.  When they opened in 1997, the ad campaign for Mandalay Bay was "90% of Bellagio for 50% of the price."  And it's still true.  And all MGM properties give you a slip for a free drink in the sports book, and more slips if you wager more. 
mafioso PM mafioso
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2558
California
 
mafioso
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/21/2012 4:46:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:






Seems like you have way more secrets than me you ALIAS SAF

this is my only handle 

Mr. Slater, While I completley agree with you that the IP is a dump, I cant help but not appreciate they way you talk to this gentleman, He did serve our Military proud, Id expect the covers community to show a little bit more respect for our members who proudly served our country, as many of them didnt come back fighting the war on terror.

 

UncleGimp

The majority are right, the IP is a complete shithole but as you said, you are using it only to sleep and shower, Makes sense, also you cant beat the price to be right in the middle of the strip.

Enjoy your trip, I hope you make a fortune, You deserve it.

Forum: Las Vegas Page 2 of 8 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.