Messages

Forum Index : CFL : Messages
Author: [CFL] Topic: *** HAMILTON/SKATCH ***
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 48840
Location: Rhode Island
#1
Posted: 7/21/2013 5:02:15 PM
13-11

SASKATCHEWAN -7.5

i tried to talk myself into hamilton but i cant do it.  the spread seems high but just like calgary laying 7 yesterday its indicitive of the way the teams have played.  they barely got buy shtty peg last week. hamitlons giving up 8.8 ypc   not good news going on the road to face sheets who s avg 6.6 per carry so far. not often you focus on the running game in the cfl but he should have  big day. they also get geroy simon back. im not sure if fantuz is playing but i dont think it will matter if he does. 
quote
SirBruce
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
SirBruce
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2320
Location: British
              Columbia
#2
Posted: 7/21/2013 5:18:37 PM
I thought you were a hammy man?

Sask has been a beast so far so not a bad play.  I like the austin back home angle.  Plus, hammy has been a loser and I think the guys really want to shed that label.  Also, Sask has been winning and with that comes complacency.  If we based everything on the past performances... Sask kicks behind!  BUT, this is a new day and a time for redemption. IMHO

Good luck bads....  wish we were on the same side.  You can rub it in my face if I am wrong
quote
badlands
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 48840
Location: Rhode Island
#3
Posted: 7/21/2013 5:27:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SirBruce:

I thought you were a hammy man?

Sask has been a beast so far so not a bad play.  I like the austin back home angle.  Plus, hammy has been a loser and I think the guys really want to shed that label.  Also, Sask has been winning and with that comes complacency.  If we based everything on the past performances... Sask kicks behind!  BUT, this is a new day and a time for redemption. IMHO

Good luck bads....  wish we were on the same side.  You can rub it in my face if I am wrong

im a fantuz man   therefore i would love to bet hammy.  however their defense is so horrid it makes you want to vomit. the reality is they sucked to finish last year and they sucked so far this year. they are 4-12 their last 16 games with 2 of the 4 wins against winnipeg at home. seems almost impossible they ve been that bad. so like montreal im just going to fade them until they show me something otherwise. maybe that ll be tonight. i dont think they win but certainly they could cover.  we ll see 
quote
davopnz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
davopnz
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6686
Location: New Zealand
#4
Posted: 7/21/2013 5:33:47 PM
Sasquatch 
quote
thehuntman
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thehuntman
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 8258
Location: Ontario
#5
Posted: 7/21/2013 5:55:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:


im a fantuz man   therefore i would love to bet hammy.  however their defense is so horrid it makes you want to vomit. the reality is they sucked to finish last year and they sucked so far this year. they are 4-12 their last 16 games with 2 of the 4 wins against winnipeg at home. seems almost impossible they ve been that bad. so like montreal im just going to fade them until they show me something otherwise. maybe that ll be tonight. i dont think they win but certainly they could cover.  we ll see 

Agree 100%.......Fantuz and Stala are both doubtful and the Cats defense is putrid....I want to take the points with them but just can't do it...Riders -7 with a bit of juice and over 59 is what I'm looking at to play.

GL 

quote
vegasroy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
vegasroy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 383
Location: Nevada
#6
Posted: 7/21/2013 6:20:08 PM
locked in the riders for -6.5 now some books have it at -8 here in sin city
quote
SirBruce
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
SirBruce
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2320
Location: British
              Columbia
#7
Posted: 7/21/2013 6:22:59 PM
you guys are gonna make me eat crow aren't you

hope you guys enjoy the game

I got ham +8 at sportsinteraction
quote
-LB- send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
-LB-
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 17891
Location: South Carolina
#8
Posted: 7/21/2013 6:23:14 PM
quote
DDH420
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DDH420
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14097
Location: Alberta
#9
Posted: 7/21/2013 6:57:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SirBruce:

you guys are gonna make me eat crow aren't you

hope you guys enjoy the game

I got ham +8 at sportsinteraction
Bruce your too nice a guy to use that book,hate that place for a few reasons but one is that they have brutal lines...bet365 buddy
quote
SirBruce
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
SirBruce
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2320
Location: British
              Columbia
#10
Posted: 7/21/2013 7:00:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DDH420:

Bruce your too nice a guy to use that book,hate that place for a few reasons but one is that they have brutal lines...bet365 buddy


I did 365 for years.... it is always on the back of my mind to go back.  My bank roll is with interaction so it is difficult.  365 has better ingame lines and more betting offers...  so your right and I'm an idiot.
quote
DDH420
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DDH420
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14097
Location: Alberta
#11
Posted: 7/21/2013 7:03:59 PM
I had penciled in HAMMY but I just can't do it. They're allowing nearly 9 yards per carry and Sheets is running wild. Now add in Austin coming back and Geroy in the mix.....RIDERS it is.
quote
SirBruce
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
SirBruce
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2320
Location: British
              Columbia
#12
Posted: 7/21/2013 7:07:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DDH420:

I had penciled in HAMMY but I just can't do it. They're allowing nearly 9 yards per carry and Sheets is running wild. Now add in Austin coming back and Geroy in the mix.....RIDERS it is.


So I take it we are not gonna be friends for 3 hours huh?
quote
DDH420
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DDH420
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14097
Location: Alberta
#13
Posted: 7/21/2013 7:26:26 PM
nope.....street-fight time 
quote
Forum Index : CFL : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.