Messages

Forum Index : CFL : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [CFL] Topic: ((( CFL WEEK 1 )))
44-dimes send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Location: Quebec
#1
Posted: 6/25/2013 7:13:53 PM

 I'd like to wish all the CFL Cappers good luck for the 2013 season. Like always I'll be posting my plays here in the CFL Forum and keep an updated record. Wagers will range between 1 and 5 units.

2008  42-32 ( +13.8 units )

2009 34-30  ( +16.6 units )

2010 32-31  ( +19.8 units )

2011  36-25 ( +3.6 units )

2012  42-14 ( +50.40 units )  Best year ever. I seriously doubt I will ever repeat another 2012.

HAMILTON +4.5 ( 2 units )

It's never a bad idea to fade the defending champs in the season opener, and this probably goes in any sport.  I really like the TiCats this season. I think It's their year and I boldly predict that they will represent the East in the Grey Cup. Hamilton had a very good training camp and some of the rookies along with the second  year player upstaged the veterans in the both  pre season games. I like this !! It's a  sign of young blood challenging the starters. Competitive nature amongst teammates bodes well in this league. I'm taking the +4.5 and also predicting an OUT RIGHT WIN.

MON / WIN UNDER 53 ( 1 unit )

If 6 points in two pre season games is any indication on how the Bombers will do this season ?? Well their in big trouble !! The pounding that Buck Pierce has taken over the years is unbelievable. I've never seen anything like this in Pro Football. He's been beaten to a pulp. Pierce and the Bomber offense will struggle to move the chains this season, however their defense is still a Tier 1 D in my opinion and this is why most of the posted totals in Bomber games were in the 40's last season. So there is value in the 53 here. I think this number will drop to 51 by game time.

gl

 

 

quote
KingRGIII send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KingRGIII
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 4705
Location:
#2
Posted: 6/25/2013 11:15:49 PM

Good Luck Dimes

50 units 

quote
thehuntman
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thehuntman
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 8300
Location: Ontario
#3
Posted: 6/26/2013 7:59:46 AM

Glad your back 44 

GL this year! 

quote
alekomtz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
alekomtz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1242
Location: Mexico
#4
Posted: 6/26/2013 9:43:09 AM
bol!
quote
dcowboys send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dcowboys
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4617
Location: British
              Columbia
#5
Posted: 6/26/2013 1:16:53 PM
Cheers to another winning year dimes!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
alekomtz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
alekomtz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1242
Location: Mexico
#6
Posted: 6/26/2013 6:48:56 PM
under 53 is now 51, still take it right
quote
HMoney send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HMoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1055
Location: California
#7
Posted: 6/26/2013 7:36:12 PM

44  you put in the time and get the value why not have a repeat of 2012.  Looking forward to a great year.   

    I'm taking this week off but was leaning to Ticats as well.

quote
TheBT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
TheBT
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 567
Location: New Brunswick
#8
Posted: 6/26/2013 8:10:57 PM
Hope you have another great season 44-dimes!

Any pick for the Grey Cup winner?
quote
44-dimes send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Location: Quebec
#9
Posted: 6/26/2013 8:24:03 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by alekomtz:

under 53 is now 51, still take it right

I still like it, but at this number you have to be a little cautious.

gl

quote
44-dimes send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Location: Quebec
#10
Posted: 6/26/2013 8:26:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheBT:

Hope you have another great season 44-dimes!

Any pick for the Grey Cup winner?

Ham / Bc   Is my Grey Cup prediction with The TiCats winning.

 Ask me again after Week 4 !! I might change my mind

gl

quote
Ktrain send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5863
Location: Nevada
#11
Posted: 6/26/2013 9:26:22 PM
BOL This season 44, I will be tailing you so here is to what is hopefully a great season.

quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9198
Location: Canada
#12
Posted: 6/26/2013 10:06:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 44-dimes:

 I'd like to wish all the CFL Cappers good luck for the 2013 season. Like always I'll be posting my plays here in the CFL Forum and keep an updated record. Wagers will range between 1 and 5 units.

2008  42-32 ( +13.8 units )

2009 34-30  ( +16.6 units )

2010 32-31  ( +19.8 units )

2011  36-25 ( +3.6 units )

2012  42-14 ( +50.40 units )  Best year ever. I seriously doubt I will ever repeat another 2012.

HAMILTON +4.5 ( 2 units )

It's never a bad idea to fade the defending champs in the season opener, and this probably goes in any sport.  I really like the TiCats this season. I think It's their year and I boldly predict that they will represent the East in the Grey Cup. Hamilton had a very good training camp and some of the rookies along with the second  year player upstaged the veterans in the both  pre season games. I like this !! It's a  sign of young blood challenging the starters. Competitive nature amongst teammates bodes well in this league. I'm taking the +4.5 and also predicting an OUT RIGHT WIN.

MON / WIN UNDER 53 ( 1 unit )

If 6 points in two pre season games is any indication on how the Bombers will do this season ?? Well their in big trouble !! The pounding that Buck Pierce has taken over the years is unbelievable. I've never seen anything like this in Pro Football. He's been beaten to a pulp. Pierce and the Bomber offense will struggle to move the chains this season, however their defense is still a Tier 1 D in my opinion and this is why most of the posted totals in Bomber games were in the 40's last season. So there is value in the 53 here. I think this number will drop to 51 by game time.

gl

 

 

 

DIMES.....You know I think you are the best CFL capper Covers has ever had but.......I think you had a little brain-fart here.

Good luck this year.

quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9198
Location: Canada
#13
Posted: 6/26/2013 10:12:29 PM

OOPS....MY BAD.

For some reason I thought the Cats were playing the Lions,

quote
44-dimes send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Location: Quebec
#14
Posted: 6/26/2013 11:30:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

OOPS....MY BAD.

For some reason I thought the Cats were playing the Lions,

 How can I forget !! I went against the Argos in last years Grey Cup. Painful to watch and regret betting it at the same time. I got caught up in the Hype.

GL THIS YEAR CS

quote
HeadOverHeart send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HeadOverHeart
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 20236
Location: Michigan
#15
Posted: 6/27/2013 3:30:47 AM
quote
YagangZeii send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
YagangZeii
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 110
Location:
#16
Posted: 6/27/2013 4:22:22 AM
why not go for Montreal -4.

Bombers pre season was a joke. Montreal had a close game against Hamilton - while bombers scored 0 and let 50 plus points against them.

Away teams are subject to perform better because they take more risk.

Also - Montreal will be very hungry for a win after losing two pre season games against two great teams. now they'll face the joke of a team Winnipeg and might blow them out by 30 points.
quote
AussieDownUnder
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AussieDownUnder
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 8091
Location: Australia
#17
Posted: 6/27/2013 8:12:17 AM
Hey Dimes, 

You are well respected throughout the covers community. Will be following you with your CFL picks especially after your year last year. Good luck mate... 
quote
jimc0911
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jimc0911
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 22250
Location: Texas
#18
Posted: 6/27/2013 11:31:24 AM
GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR DIMES

LOVE THE TI-CATS THIS YEAR 




quote
-LB- send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
-LB-
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 18377
Location: South Carolina
#19
Posted: 6/27/2013 11:39:47 AM

GL today bro on the same sides  

quote
tonydan send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8714
Location: Ontario
#20
Posted: 6/27/2013 11:55:35 AM
good luck this season Dimes 
quote
dimndimn send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dimndimn
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5133
Location: California
#21
Posted: 6/27/2013 1:30:44 PM
Under is dropping like crazy, down to u49.5(-115) at my local now.
quote
clepto
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
clepto
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 32855
Location: Ontario
#22
Posted: 6/27/2013 4:45:15 PM
Any thoughts on the Rider/Eskimo total on Saturday?
quote
44-dimes send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6800
Location: Quebec
#23
Posted: 6/27/2013 5:05:34 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by clepto:

Any thoughts on the Rider/Eskimo total on Saturday?

Lean Sask and Under.

GL CLEPTO

quote
mjm1012 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mjm1012
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 6666
Location: Hawaii
#24
Posted: 6/27/2013 5:37:09 PM

GL DIMES

LINE DOWN TO 49.5

quote
Curry-Goat send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Curry-Goat
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 8984
Location:
#25
Posted: 6/27/2013 6:00:44 PM
quote
Forum Index : CFL : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.