*** 2ND HALF ***

Forum: CFL Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [CFL] Topic: *** 2ND HALF ***
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 8:36:50 PM
TORONTO  -1.5
packersbackers PM packersbackers
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 14453
 
packersbackers
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/30/2012 8:45:25 PM
Toronto will win this game 
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 8:46:43 PM
they absolutely "should" but.... they are definitely the better team. i think their offense will start clicking here. looked like it was starting to settle in
rod_steel PM rod_steel
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 96585
 
rod_steel
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 8:48:34 PM
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 8:49:35 PM
they got to cut out the penalties..11 in the half with a turnover   
SirBruce PM SirBruce
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3667
 
SirBruce
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/30/2012 8:52:14 PM
why didn't Jyles run when he could have???
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:09:03 PM
Where do the Argo points come from? This offense is painful to watch.
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:12:32 PM
they just dropped a td   owens was open. its game 1 dude.  i promise you as the season goes on this offense wont be painful. it will be methodical with boyd who finally has a qb.
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:18:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

they just dropped a td   owens was open. its game 1 dude.  i promise you as the season goes on this offense wont be painful. it will be methodical with boyd who finally has a qb.


Its painful tonight...........anytime I can get the Argos as a fave on the road. I will fade. Not because of Ricky Ray and the O. Because of the D.

Here is to a profitable season.
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:24:03 PM
it happens when you have big changes.. hamilton was brutal last night but they will be lighting it up shortly too on offense.  the penalties are the killer. offensive penalties are a 100x worse in this league with only 3  downs. its part of learning a new offense. it ll come together.
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:25:00 PM
Good field position. Can the Argos convert?
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:25:57 PM
Here they come.
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:27:28 PM
well that was a dumb play call to end the qtr   probably be another fg
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:30:16 PM
hahhahaah another fuckin penalty takes away a td 
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:31:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

it happens when you have big changes.. hamilton was brutal last night but they will be lighting it up shortly too on offense.  the penalties are the killer. offensive penalties are a 100x worse in this league with only 3  downs. its part of learning a new offense. it ll come together.

I respect your views. Week 1 is automatic dogs.........for me. Home dogs......for sure. The Argos will struggle all year. Again........the D is the issue. Jyles........sucks. EE is fade material as well. Not conviced about Hamilton. Cant pressure the QB. Secondary is weak. We will see.  
JooseBoxx PM JooseBoxx
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 172
 
JooseBoxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:33:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

they just dropped a td   owens was open. its game 1 dude.  i promise you as the season goes on this offense wont be painful. it will be methodical with boyd who finally has a qb.

He traded a good o line for a good qb. I'd rather have the o line.
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:33:21 PM
the argo wont struggle this year  bro..they might win the division . the argos might win tonight. garbage they are down 8 with 16 penalties,  2 missed fg's. a dropped td, and a td called back by holding. 
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:34:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JooseBoxx:


He traded a good o line for a good qb. I'd rather have the o line.

hows that worked out for em in the past
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:36:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

the argo wont struggle this year  bro..they might win the division . the argos might win tonight. garbage they are down 8 with 16 penalties,  2 missed fg's. a dropped td, and a td called back by holding. 


We will see..........Bro.
packersbackers PM packersbackers
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 14453
 
packersbackers
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:37:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FrankieNapp:


The Argos will struggle all year. Again........the D is the issue.

Care to explain what about their D has looked bad tonight? What am I missing here? Their D has never been their problem 
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:40:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packersbackers:


Care to explain what about their D has looked bad tonight? What am I missing here? Their D has never been their problem 


They havent looked bad tonight..........because Jyles sucks.But they have the worst secondary in the league. You dont agree?

Having said that.........they are still losing to a garbage team. No?
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:44:04 PM
Too many men.........
badlands PM badlands
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 54764
 
badlands
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:45:08 PM
too many men on the field   ya dude they are killing themselves. its game 1. you realize bc started 0-5 last year?  they are killing themselves tonight has nothing to due with skill
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:46:14 PM
Bad snap........
FrankieNapp PM FrankieNapp
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 5205
 
FrankieNapp
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:50:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by badlands:

too many men on the field   ya dude they are killing themselves. its game 1. you realize bc started 0-5 last year?  they are killing themselves tonight has nothing to due with skill


I absolutely understand. You realize that I am not betting Edmonton to win the Grey Cup. I am betting Edmonton TONIGHT.

And that is still in the balance. I want to win tonight! I hope that I do.
I have EE heavy.............I hope that I win.

I watch this...........You do also. I stand by my opinions. I KILL the CFL. Thats why I watch it. 

STRICTY GAMBLING.

I dont watch for the quality of ball!
Forum: CFL Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.