Start saving for week 1 Seattle +3......

Forum: NFL Betting
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Start saving for week 1 Seattle +3......
ToddC PM ToddC
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1477
 
ToddC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:40:32 PM
Strong revenge game..... 
Polar_Bear PM Polar_Bear
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 29998
 
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/24/2017 9:32:25 PM
Seahawks last 5 visits to Lambeau they are 0-5 losing by a total of 104 points. Every time they go there they are trying to revenge an embarrassing loss from their previous trip there. I understand the playoff angle and you might be on to something, i'm just pointing out that as a franchise Lambeau field has been a house of horrors for them.
ToddC PM ToddC
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1477
 
ToddC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/24/2017 10:30:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

Seahawks last 5 visits to Lambeau they are 0-5 losing by a total of 104 points. Every time they go there they are trying to revenge an embarrassing loss from their previous trip there. I understand the playoff angle and you might be on to something, i'm just pointing out that as a franchise Lambeau field has been a house of horrors for them.

Like your insight..... I just feel Aaron Rodgers tends to start off slow and work his way back up later in the season. I see a nail biter finish for the seahawks
Wess_Tijuana PM Wess_Tijuana
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 244
 
Wess_Tijuana
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/24/2017 10:46:52 PM
In their blowout loss at Green Bay near the end of last season, Seattle actually outgained the Packers, led in time of possession, and picked up more first downs

However, it is difficult at any level to compete effectively when losing the turnover battle 6-0

6-0 !!

Earl Thomas will be back in Centerfield for this one; last year at Green Bay was the first game for the Seahawks without him after he broke his leg during a 40-7 blowout of Carolina the week prior

This line will push to 3.5 I am sure

Green Bay will not win the turnover battle 6-0 this time around

Bottom line, the  Seahawks this September will be much closer to the version that took the field in Foxboro against the full-strength  Patriots last year in mid November

...A game, of course, that the Seahawks won by 7

I see real value here on Seattle 




HungerforMoney PM HungerforMoney
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1163
 
HungerforMoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/25/2017 2:34:59 AM
This is the year maybe hawks just own on the road. They usuallystruggle on the road for the past couple years.
zelo123 PM zelo123
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 5087
 
zelo123
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/25/2017 5:18:51 AM
zebrakiller PM zebrakiller
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 303
 
zebrakiller
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/28/2017 11:49:16 AM
don't like it one bit two playoff teams going at it

and the -3 line screams PUSH

i'm sure it moves in sept


THEMUGG PM THEMUGG
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 31841
 
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/28/2017 12:59:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HungerforMoney:

This is the year maybe hawks just own on the road. They usuallystruggle on the road for the past couple years.
Since 2013 their regular season road record is 18-13-1.........any NFL team would be happy with those struggles.
chopperocker PM chopperocker
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 30
 
chopperocker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/29/2017 11:52:01 AM
double revenge on the road not that strong in my opinion. Seahawks won 3 straight in the head 2 head before obtaining this double revenge scenario. my line is Packers -2.5 making this a PASS on betting game. 2 quality teams with a good line. i would possibly play Seahawks if getting +6 or more in-game.
chopperocker PM chopperocker
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 30
 
chopperocker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/29/2017 12:02:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wess_Tijuana:

In their blowout loss at Green Bay near the end of last season, Seattle actually outgained the Packers, led in time of possession, and picked up more first downs

However, it is difficult at any level to compete effectively when losing the turnover battle 6-0

6-0 !!

Earl Thomas will be back in Centerfield for this one; last year at Green Bay was the first game for the Seahawks without him after he broke his leg during a 40-7 blowout of Carolina the week prior

This line will push to 3.5 I am sure

Green Bay will not win the turnover battle 6-0 this time around

Bottom line, the  Seahawks this September will be much closer to the version that took the field in Foxboro against the full-strength  Patriots last year in mid November

...A game, of course, that the Seahawks won by 7

I see real value here on Seattle 




i was curious so i looked up - Previous head 2 head meeting committing 6 or more turnovers, next meeting month of September as Away Dog 12-4-1 ATS with the average line being +5.9 i would still try to get +6 or more in-game if nothing else but to win the battle of getting the better line.
Wess_Tijuana PM Wess_Tijuana
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 244
 
Wess_Tijuana
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/29/2017 1:14:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chopperocker:

i was curious so i looked up - Previous head 2 head meeting committing 6 or more turnovers, next meeting month of September as Away Dog 12-4-1 ATS with the average line being +5.9 i would still try to get +6 or more in-game if nothing else but to win the battle of getting the better line.

Excellent intel right here

Nice job

This line will float upwards; cannot see it getting to 6

BIGDTITLE PM BIGDTITLE
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2203
 
BIGDTITLE
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/29/2017 5:40:29 PM
forget this game and take Falcons -7 in Chicago.....This will be a blowout of epic proportions.
chopperocker PM chopperocker
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 30
 
chopperocker
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 4/29/2017 8:48:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

forget this game and take Falcons -7 in Chicago.....This will be a blowout of epic proportions.
too many points to lay in week 1 on the road with a track team not knowing what field conditions will be on natural surface. Falcons likely win SU but the spread to me looks more 50/50 at this point in time. i'd be looking to fade the ticket count at kickoff on this one.
porcelainfist PM porcelainfist
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 2373
 
porcelainfist
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/10/2017 7:14:50 PM
You guys, you guys....

Week one is a crapshoot, period. 

I like the Packers there, and I like the Falcons, but are we seriously saying those are the best games?

For example:

Chiefs/Pats UNDER 49.5? 

Easy money in my opinion. 


usarmy69-71 PM usarmy69-71
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 153
 
usarmy69-71
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/11/2017 11:15:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

forget this game and take Falcons -7 in Chicago.....This will be a blowout of epic proportions.
              I am a stat and trend guy every year I bet against the prev. yr sb loser. this line is always crazy.that team usually loses gm-1 and very rarely covers check it out. this is my automatic bet every year no matter what the line is.
Forum: NFL Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View