Brady's legacy is still tarnished badly

Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Brady's legacy is still tarnished badly
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/6/2017 9:10:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PapaShango:

Peyton Manning is the GOAT?  lmao


Brady > Manning everyday




Manning has dominated Brady in the playoffs head to head and The Sheriff hold all those all time records I posted earlier...

What do you got to back up your argument?


Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/6/2017 9:11:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

These are facts, not opinions

Peyton Manning

  • NFL career passing touchdown record: 539
  • Most passing yards, career: 71,940
  • Single season touchdown record (2013): 55
  • Most passing yards, season (2013): 5,477
  • Most wins (including playoffs): 200
  • Most games throwing for 300+ yards: 93
  • Most passing touchdowns in a single game (tied, 2013): 7
  • Most games with a passing rating higher than 105: 97
  • Most games with a perfect passer rating of 158.3: 5
  • Most seasons with 350+ completions: 10
  • Most games completing 80-percent passing: 19
  • Most game-winning drives: 56
  • Most comeback wins: 45
  • Highest completion percentage in a postseason game with 450+ yards (2005): 81.8
  • Highest yards-per-game, season (2013): 342.31
  • Most games with 4+ touchdown passes: 25
  • Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 14
  • Most consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns: 13
  • One of two quarterbacks to ever beat all 32 teams (along with Brett Favre)
  • First quarterback to beat 31 franchises: 2007
  • Most Associated Press NFL MVP awards: 5 (2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2013)

Bump
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/6/2017 9:12:50 PM

Yeah, that's what I thought

[Crikets Chirpin]
dcp1985 PM dcp1985
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 649
 
dcp1985
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/6/2017 10:16:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:


I do hate him, and you need to post something that backs up your opinion. Some stats or something? And don't say 5 rings because there are 53 guys on a football team- Its not the Quarterback Bowl



Another classic tactic...the old "show me some proof but only I can say what proof is acceptable".

Ok so I can't say 5 rings because it's a team sport...how about 4 Super Bowl MVP's.  Now go on and tell me the reason why I can't use that one kid?
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/7/2017 10:35:05 AM
The mvp award is subjective...
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/7/2017 10:39:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

The mvp award is subjective...

It's a fact that he won it,  however it's not a fact that he deserved it
Tippy48 PM Tippy48
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 249
 
Tippy48
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/7/2017 10:51:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:


It's a fact that he won it,  however it's not a fact that he deserved it

Brady looked pretty Goofy on that pick 6 

didn't he?  
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/7/2017 11:05:08 AM
Yes...he looked like a birdbrain
dcp1985 PM dcp1985
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 649
 
dcp1985
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/7/2017 11:52:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

These are facts, not opinions

Peyton Manning

  • NFL career passing touchdown record: 539
  • Most passing yards, career: 71,940
  • Single season touchdown record (2013): 55
  • Most passing yards, season (2013): 5,477
  • Most wins (including playoffs): 200
  • Most games throwing for 300+ yards: 93
  • Most passing touchdowns in a single game (tied, 2013): 7
  • Most games with a passing rating higher than 105: 97
  • Most games with a perfect passer rating of 158.3: 5
  • Most seasons with 350+ completions: 10
  • Most games completing 80-percent passing: 19
  • Most game-winning drives: 56
  • Most comeback wins: 45
  • Highest completion percentage in a postseason game with 450+ yards (2005): 81.8
  • Highest yards-per-game, season (2013): 342.31
  • Most games with 4+ touchdown passes: 25
  • Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 14
  • Most consecutive seasons with 25+ touchdowns: 13
  • One of two quarterbacks to ever beat all 32 teams (along with Brett Favre)
  • First quarterback to beat 31 franchises: 2007
  • Most Associated Press NFL MVP awards: 5 (2003, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2013)

But's it's not subjective when you list it in your fawning over Peyton?


Nycgags PM Nycgags
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 653
 
Nycgags
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/7/2017 11:58:23 AM
Let's be honest... you could give 2 sh!ts about the Falcons cheating and pumping crowd noise.  You could't give a f!ck that the Cowboys filmed signals in the 90s.  You couldn't give a nutsack that Elway and the Broncos cheated the salary cap.  You couldn't give a freshly squeezed turd from a still open AHole that Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers alter their balls.  You couldn't give a piss squirt that Jerry Rice used stick um his whole career.  You're just a jealous asshat that knows your team isn't good enough to be a pimple on Brady's behind.
dcp1985 PM dcp1985
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 649
 
dcp1985
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/7/2017 12:00:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

Yes...he looked like a birdbrain

And how did Peyton look when he threw his pick 6 to the Saints while trying to drive down and tie the game late in Super Bowl XLIV?

You see, that interception actually lost his team the game, or at least took away his team's chance to win it.  In 7 Super Bowls, Brady has obviously won the 5 and the 2 that were lost he had his team in position to win only for the Giants to drive and score with less than a minute left in both games.  You can talk about how Brady's defense "bailed him out" (ie. Seattle) or whatever else all you want, fact of the matter is he has either won or had his team in position to win every time.  What else can you ask for?

Not to mention Peyton getting absolutely blown away in Super Bowl XLVIII...
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/7/2017 12:01:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dcp1985:


But's it's not subjective when you list it in your fawning over Peyton?



Yes ....disregard that particular stat please
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/7/2017 12:06:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Nycgags:

Let's be honest... you could give 2 sh!ts about the Falcons cheating and pumping crowd noise.  You could't give a f!ck that the Cowboys filmed signals in the 90s.  You couldn't give a nutsack that Elway and the Broncos cheated the salary cap.  You couldn't give a freshly squeezed turd from a still open AHole that Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers alter their balls.  You couldn't give a piss squirt that Jerry Rice used stick um his whole career.  You're just a jealous asshat that knows your team isn't good enough to be a pimple on Brady's behind.


Guy's, let's stay on topic. We are talking about Brady sucking now
For_The_Books PM For_The_Books
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3427
 
For_The_Books
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/7/2017 5:03:49 PM
lol LOAT that is a good one
mbialowas PM mbialowas
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3795
 
mbialowas
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/7/2017 5:36:47 PM

Tom Brady playoff record: 25-9, 5 Superbowls

Peyton Manning 14-13, 2 Superbowls


Here is all you need to know in Peyton Mannings playoff career: 9 times he was one and done I didn't make that up, as hard as it is to believe. He lost the first game he played in the playoffs in 9 different years.

JamThePot PM JamThePot
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 86
 
JamThePot
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/7/2017 5:48:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dcp1985:


Another classic tactic...the old "show me some proof but only I can say what proof is acceptable".

Ok so I can't say 5 rings because it's a team sport...how about 4 Super Bowl MVP's.  Now go on and tell me the reason why I can't use that one kid?

Dont waste your time trying to use logic or substantial evidence.  The OP is obviously an ignorant observer who knows total DOGSHIT
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/7/2017 6:09:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mbialowas:

Tom Brady playoff record: 25-9, 5 Superbowls

Peyton Manning 14-13, 2 Superbowls


Here is all you need to know in Peyton Mannings playoff career: 9 times he was one and done I didn't make that up, as hard as it is to believe. He lost the first game he played in the playoffs in 9 different years.


An NFL team employs about 500 people, so don't try to boil all those playoff loses down to Peyton Manning. And if you insist on doing that- head to head is the only way to compare .

Advantage: Manning
Nycgags PM Nycgags
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 653
 
Nycgags
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/7/2017 6:18:09 PM
Pretty sure

Titan2 = Contrarian21

Don't waste your breath
Cooler999 PM Cooler999
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 11858
 
Cooler999
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 2/7/2017 6:22:45 PM
Titan2=Contrarian 21

I get it gags......It was the 221 connection that helped NE defeat the al mighty Falcons.
AL2BKING PM AL2BKING
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 695
 
AL2BKING
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/7/2017 6:30:32 PM
Titan your on CRACK! If your thread is about Payton being better than Brady. Brady is the GOAT. PERIOD.
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/7/2017 7:23:45 PM
I strongly disagree
dilaudid8 PM dilaudid8
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 6765
 
dilaudid8
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 2/7/2017 7:30:00 PM
lets keep this going this guy is funny my god guys this is what makes the world go around guys he was dreaming 
dcp1985 PM dcp1985
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 649
 
dcp1985
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 2/7/2017 7:40:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:


An NFL team employs about 500 people, so don't try to boil all those playoff loses down to Peyton Manning. And if you insist on doing that- head to head is the only way to compare .

Advantage: Manning

You're right!  I think those times Peyton was one and done we can boil it down to the concession attendants....

I'm disappointed you didn't respond to my comment about Peyton's pick 6 that lost his team the game.  If Brady looked like a birdbrain, what did Peyton look like?
1011 PM 1011
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 28
 
1011
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/7/2017 8:14:15 PM
I agree Brady just lucky and a cheater a system QB and I bet on the patriots and the over
Posted using a mobile device.
1129ken PM 1129ken
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1619
 
1129ken
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/7/2017 8:24:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

The mvp award is subjective...


But the AP MVP Award is not ?
Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.