WHO IS THE TEAM? NEXT YEAR????

Forum: NFL Betting Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: WHO IS THE TEAM? NEXT YEAR????
BadGnOmens PM BadGnOmens
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1335
Massachusetts
 
BadGnOmens
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/4/2013 8:23:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MagicBoy:

PEACE! Enjoy the Tom Brady saga which the hawks and niners  put to sleep this year... U MAD BRO..... LOL



Nope tiny D   I C K, Ravens made me lots o Money these playoff, go look its posted

Just think that the idea of "who will win next year" thread while the confetti is still falling is a bit silly no???

Learn to enjoy the moments you are in

But maybe your west coast behind lost hissss today and that's why "there is always next year." 

looks like that cute hussy will have to find another stiff's football jersey to sl ut around in, u broke 
MagicBoy PM MagicBoy
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3455
Washington
 
MagicBoy
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:46:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BadGnOmens:



Nope tiny D   I C K, Ravens made me lots o Money these playoff, go look its posted

Just think that the idea of "who will win next year" thread while the confetti is still falling is a bit silly no???

Learn to enjoy the moments you are in

But maybe your west coast behind lost hissss today and that's why "there is always next year." 

looks like that cute hussy will have to find another stiff's football jersey to sl ut around in, u broke 

Huh? the year is over time to get started for next year dummy... oh and the west coast team thing, yeah i hate the niners had money on the ravens..... i c your from mass.... U MAD BRO

usikbasterd PM usikbasterd
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1406
Virginia
 
usikbasterd
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:59:29 PM
DALLAS COWBOYS FUKBOYS
ApocalypseLater PM ApocalypseLater
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
 
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:13:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vanzack:

Jets.






this is correct!  the NFL is no longer about which team is best... it's about which team the NFL wants to win... logic suggests the NY Jets will win the Super Bowl next year, and when they do, hopefully more people will start to see that it's a scam...
KobezKing PM KobezKing
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16153
 
KobezKing
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/4/2013 4:58:53 PM
The jets will not make playoffs. If they go 500 i will b surprised
Posted using a mobile device.
flomax PM flomax
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 18
California
 
flomax
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/4/2013 11:31:54 PM
Bengals, Texans in the afc  Seattle, Saints, in nfc.
stayxsweet PM stayxsweet
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 92
 
stayxsweet
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/5/2013 2:15:08 AM
Cheifs
Posted using a mobile device.
ricolazio PM ricolazio
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 394
California
 
ricolazio
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/5/2013 2:16:37 AM
49ers lot on NFC CHAMPIONSHIP IN OT, THEN THE SUPERBOWL IN THE LAST MINUTE. NEXT YEAR THEY WILL GET IT!
KobezKing PM KobezKing
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16153
 
KobezKing
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/5/2013 2:17:22 AM
Texans only chance is if they avoid pats. Clearly they have no chance against new england
Posted using a mobile device.
ricolazio PM ricolazio
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 394
California
 
ricolazio
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/5/2013 2:17:33 AM
49ers lost the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP IN OT 2012, THEN THE SUPERBOWL IN THE LAST MINUTE 2013. NEXT YEAR THEY WILL GET IT!
porkdinner56 PM porkdinner56
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 367
New York
 
porkdinner56
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/5/2013 4:12:48 AM
Giants next year playing at home in Super Bowl
Posted using a mobile device.
ApocalypseLater PM ApocalypseLater
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 4260
 
ApocalypseLater
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:07:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KobezKing:

The jets will not make playoffs. If they go 500 i will b surprised



clearly you are not getting the point... but i suspect most aren't...


while i do think the Jets are a possibility... i have to change my answer:  next year's Super Bowl will most likely have the 49ers in it, and they will win... the NFL fucked up making this Super Bowl so obviously fixed, that they created an uproar that they can't afford... sadly, all they have to do to quell this uproar is give SF the title next year...

IF the NFL hadn't made it so obvious that they fucked SF out of a Super Bowl title, the script for next year would have been Brother vs. Brother, the sequel... except this time the two brothers would be the QBs, instead of the coaches...


Giants vs. Broncos is a strong possibility... BUT that might have to wait another year while the NFL throws SF a bone to make up for the attrocity that took place this past weekend...
seattleseahawks PM seattleseahawks
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 501
United States
 
seattleseahawks
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:55:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ricolazio:

49ers lost the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP IN OT 2012, THEN THE SUPERBOWL IN THE LAST MINUTE 2013. NEXT YEAR THEY WILL GET IT!

Wrong!!!!  They are in the same division as SEA.  One will be division champs, the other wild cards.  I say in my threads before Sunday: If SF don't win this year SB, they will not win one before the SEAHAWKS!!!!  They are getting old while SEA has one the youngest team in the NFL.  SEA is built to win many years to come.  So SF already lost their chance!!!!
seattleseahawks PM seattleseahawks
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 501
United States
 
seattleseahawks
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:57:20 PM
Here is the thread:

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=101548434

HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
United States
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/6/2013 1:57:06 AM
SAINTS 
KobezKing PM KobezKing
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16153
 
KobezKing
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/6/2013 3:24:11 AM
Hahaha apocalypse u really think san fran was screwed out of sb. Come on bro they got dominated and were sooo lucky by power outage. And if they call late hit on flacco ravens most likely put game away there
Posted using a mobile device.
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/6/2013 3:49:08 AM
Like i said on another thread, Patriots (duh), Saints, darkhorses Cowboys, and....

Chargers. 

Key to Chargers is protection for River.

Like I said on the other thread, I don't know sh!t about it though, haven't looked into it at all.

But, good to look towards next year.
BadGnOmens PM BadGnOmens
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1335
Massachusetts
 
BadGnOmens
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/6/2013 6:47:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MagicBoy:

Huh? the year is over time to get started for next year dummy... oh and the west coast team thing, yeah i hate the niners had money on the ravens..... i c your from mass.... U MAD BRO


I was so heart broken I bought a Ravens Jersey to wear to my PATS AFC champ party Simply heartbroken over the heist I pulled on that game But again if you think you can POSSIBLY know anything about next season... Today......  
porkdinner56 PM porkdinner56
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 367
New York
 
porkdinner56
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:04:58 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ApocalypseLater:




clearly you are not getting the point... but i suspect most aren't...


while i do think the Jets are a possibility... i have to change my answer:  next year's Super Bowl will most likely have the 49ers in it, and they will win... the NFL fucked up making this Super Bowl so obviously fixed, that they created an uproar that they can't afford... sadly, all they have to do to quell this uproar is give SF the title next year...

IF the NFL hadn't made it so obvious that they fucked SF out of a Super Bowl title, the script for next year would have been Brother vs. Brother, the sequel... except this time the two brothers would be the QBs, instead of the coaches...


Giants vs. Broncos is a strong possibility... BUT that might have to wait another year while the NFL throws SF a bone to make up for the attrocity that took place this past weekend...

The NFL threw SF a bone already when they pulled the plug in the Superdome.  Ravens were streamrolling them and then Goodell made the call to pull the plug so 49ers can regroup and make it a game.  

As for next year, Giants and Broncos would be awesome, but little brother would win since Peyton doesn't play well in cold conditions.  Seattle and Saints look good too in NFC.  Colts will improve next year in AFC. 
dillon24 PM dillon24
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 8936
Netherlands
 
dillon24
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:36:31 PM
I'm totally dropping some bucks on the Seahawks
dimndimn PM dimndimn
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5229
California
 
dimndimn
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:52:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by seattleseahawks:


Wrong!!!!  They are in the same division as SEA.  One will be division champs, the other wild cards.  I say in my threads before Sunday: If SF don't win this year SB, they will not win one before the SEAHAWKS!!!!  They are getting old while SEA has one the youngest team in the NFL.  SEA is built to win many years to come.  So SF already lost their chance!!!!


Go compare each roster and come back when you realize how wrong you are.

You also still need a coach to get you to the SB.  Let me know when Seattle gets one.
aleopriest PM aleopriest
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 48
Maryland
 
aleopriest
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/9/2013 9:54:15 AM
The one team that you would want to watch is the Saints. Brees and that offense can score on anyone, and if the defense can bounce back, watch out!! Serious....They will have something to prove after last season..
theclaw PM theclaw
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4605
 
theclaw
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/9/2013 10:21:01 AM

Seattle should be a monster next season, if they can learn to win on the road which I suspect they will.

Ole man history tells us weak statisticall regular season teams who go on to win the SB like the Ravens did rarely make the playoffs the next year let-alone repeat.

LetsMakeMoney88 PM LetsMakeMoney88
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 124
 
LetsMakeMoney88
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/9/2013 7:17:21 PM
The team to win the SB won't be the obvious choice.... people need to realize it's no longer about dominating the regular season and getting a bye. There's too much parody in the NFL. To win the SB you need to be HEALTHY, you need a QB who will be clutch and not turn it over, & you need a good COACH that commands respect of all his players and can get them to perform to potential.

That being said, I will put early futures leans on any team whose QB is in a contract year who is questioned about being "elite"

And I will 100% be putting a fat future bet on the team the eagle's play in their home opener if they are also playing the giants in week 16 since that is now 4 straight years the team they opened with went on to win the SB....

BOL to all- my early sleepers to win the SB next year are the cowboys & Texans, maybe da bears
buffniner PM buffniner
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 120
New York
 
buffniner
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/10/2013 12:03:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by seattleseahawks:


Wrong!!!!  They are in the same division as SEA.  One will be division champs, the other wild cards.  I say in my threads before Sunday: If SF don't win this year SB, they will not win one before the SEAHAWKS!!!!  They are getting old while SEA has one the youngest team in the NFL.  SEA is built to win many years to come.  So SF already lost their chance!!!!


wrong 17 out of 22 starters are in their 20s plus seattle pass rush sucks 
Forum: NFL Betting Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.