Sign up here if you plan on wasting your money on the Ravens on February 3rd

Forum: NFL Betting Page 2 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Sign up here if you plan on wasting your money on the Ravens on February 3rd
wde PM wde
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 663
Tennessee
 
wde
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:27:49 PM
RAVENS WIN STRAIGHT UP,

 
avrgsr PM avrgsr
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 626
California
 
avrgsr
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:37:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigNiner:

The total is tight, but I like the under. 44 points.


Thanks bro...lets make it SIX tomorrow  
Thaistix PM Thaistix
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1451
California
 
Thaistix
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 12:01:24 AM

I was on Niners until I read your reasoning..!

Have to change my bets now and lose juice,!

 

LGFTW88 PM LGFTW88
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 470
 
LGFTW88
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 5:19:15 AM
Are you taking 49ers spread or ml?
LONKJON PM LONKJON
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1238
Norfolk Island
 
LONKJON
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 6:12:46 AM
good luck guys ..
have not decide yet
palu56 PM palu56
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 106
United States
 
palu56
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:00:41 AM
Douche
Posted using a mobile device.
DiscoD69 PM DiscoD69
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 7937
Canada
 
DiscoD69
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:24:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigNiner:

amazing 

I'm guessing there is a 5% chance you share that angle and a 95% chance you're full of it.



I'll probably be on the Ravens Niner, so you can add me to your sh*t list 

BOL either way 
TheTotalHunter PM TheTotalHunter
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 438
Nevada
 
TheTotalHunter
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:25:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rhh7:

Strictly by the numbers, I calculate BAL 11.63 points over SF.

NE is 6 points stronger than ATL.

BAL beat NE by 15, SF beat ATL by 4.

SF defense allows 27.5 Pts/G in the playoffs, BAL allows 19.0 Pts/G in the playoffs.

Finally, look at the QB's.

Flacco's postseason, 8 TD to 0 INT's, rating=114.7
Kaepernick's postseason, 3 TD to 1 INT, rating=105.9

Who would you rather have?  I'll take Flacco and the Ravens!

You are a fool. Hope you don't bet much.

billsneedhelp PM billsneedhelp
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 4303
Massachusetts
 
billsneedhelp
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:46:47 AM
I'm signing up to make $ on the Ravens today. I'm taking the ml which is at +170 right now and it seems to be going up so maybe I will wait a little longer and get even better value.

Why?

Here are some great reasons Mr. Niners Fan:

1. The Ravens went into Mile High and beat Peyton Manning on his own turf.

If you think that was a fluke then refer to point # 2.

2. Then the very next week they go into New England and beat Tom Brady on his own turf. They held the #1 offense to 13 total points and completely shut them out in the second half. They had Brady and walker running scared. They knocked Ridley out of the game.

I have utmost confidence in this team going into neutral turf and beating the 49's today.

The 49's are a great team no doubt and on paper they have the advantage over the Ravens. 

But there is something to be said for willpower and the desire to win. The Ravens have the X Factor and that will be what drives them to victory today.

Mr. Niner I don't care how big a fan you are you have got to be sweating in that Niners jersey thinking about your team having to line up against the Ravens today.

Good luck. 
breakem PM breakem
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 12462
Texas
 
breakem
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:50:53 AM
Signed up 2 weeks ago
BigNiner PM BigNiner
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7161
New York
 
BigNiner
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:00:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by billsneedhelp:


Mr. Niner I don't care how big a fan you are you have got to be sweating in that Niners jersey thinking about your team having to line up against the Ravens today.

Good luck. 

 

Respect your opinion brother, but I am not sweating in the least.

Sincerely

BigWinner888 PM BigWinner888
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1707
United States
 
BigWinner888
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:11:11 AM
Lock it in SF win the SB
billsneedhelp PM billsneedhelp
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 4303
Massachusetts
 
billsneedhelp
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:22:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigNiner:

 

Respect your opinion brother, but I am not sweating in the least.

Sincerely


It won't be so much you sweating as the players on the 49's offense.

Swoop PM Swoop
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4319
Pennsylvania
 
Swoop
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:23:07 AM
hancock
DOVJAK PM DOVJAK
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 25882
Pennsylvania
 
DOVJAK
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:26:35 AM
BOL         ON BALTY MYSELF  
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4513
Vatican City
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:39:45 AM
the baltimore ravens are like a bunch of convicts and they are out to hurt you.

sf will play scared and it will be game over baby..

too much hype with sf..

I need sf to lose to shut up some of my neighbors up.  They are already parading in their red and white jersey but the funny thing is that why so recently you know?  Just last week, we have a bunch of kats going to bars in their jersey.  Give it a break already. 

I'm betting on the better veteran team.  49ers play with luck and baltimore are playing good football right now.  The better qb who can do the 2 minute drill better is Flacco.   Aflac!!!!

I will give CK the respect he deserve after a few more season.  Knock CK out and put alex smith in there and it is game over baby.  Alex smith will choke for you since he has that distaste flavoring in his mouth for being the bench warmer.  Can you imagine that?  A starter one year and a bench warmer to a rookie.  That'll hurt any man's ego. 

balt got this.  The spread is even nicer at +4 or more if this game goes down to a field goal.  Give us OT and I will show you a game winning FG and balt ticket holder will rejoice in OT. 





Getty3 PM Getty3
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 19455
Florida
 
Getty3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:42:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigWinner888:

Lock it in SF win the SB
But do they cover ? 
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4513
Vatican City
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:44:10 AM
win or lose, I will still be happy.

I like my 49ers but I do not like to put my money on them today. 

If it is a pk, I'm all in 49ers. 

I just have a feeling that them 49ers are going to let that guy kick his field goal because of them bad reviews about him being a bad kicker.

The coach will find a way to protect his players.  49ers win by 3 but lose to spread. 

I haven't lock anything up yet.  Still waiting for maybe +4.5? 
pdouble PM pdouble
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 7582
British
              Columbia
 
pdouble
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:46:10 AM
i think sf wins straight up , but i think ravens cover 4.5
LuvParlays PM LuvParlays
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2142
Texas
 
LuvParlays
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:46:45 AM
Sign me up please
BixCity PM BixCity
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 410
Pennsylvania
 
BixCity
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 11:47:31 AM
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
United States
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 12:00:22 PM
mushroomspore PM mushroomspore
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 285
 
mushroomspore
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 12:15:17 PM
 Kaepernick 


oh god ravens beat the patriots...um so did the niners.  and i think SF now has the best offense in the league...i'd take kap over any QB in the league...denver and new england dont run the ball like SF does...everyone thinks balty has the more physical team hasnt seen too many niner games
mushroomspore PM mushroomspore
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 285
 
mushroomspore
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 12:16:36 PM
Kap = highest QBR in the NFL this year, highest QBR in first 9 games of career, highest QBR in playoff history (i think) in both games. 
mushroomspore PM mushroomspore
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 285
 
mushroomspore
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/3/2013 12:18:02 PM
Big Niner i'm a think of you when i pop that champagne tonite!
Forum: NFL Betting Page 2 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.