Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 4 of 11 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Super Bowl 47 : San Fran vs Baltimore
CoverLane send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CoverLane
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6903
Location:
#76
Posted: 1/25/2013 3:38:30 AM
I understand where your coming from. I used to be a supporter of TRAIN. 

I just can't respect his style of betting.

 It is not profitable in the long run, nor is it good for new bettors to see his style. Maybe it works for him, maybe it doesn't.

 Nobody will ever know because TRAIN does not post units nor keep a valid record. 

I don't post my plays because quite frankly, by the time I've handicapped and submitted my play(s), I'm usually 5 minutes late for where I am supposed to already be. 

And honestly, I tend to have bad luck when I post. You have kindly noted that on numerous occasions. I mean, who goes 5-22 BLIND BETTING dogs in a tennis qualifier? I do. 

Trust me, I wish TRAIN the best. But after 10+ years of handicapping, you would think his style would be refined to produce winning results without taking uncalled-for risks.

Wagering on sports is about WINNING.

If you NEVER lose, your always winning.

Why lose a teaser everyday just for the sake of "trying to win a few thousand".

Losers lose.

Winners win.



quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36970
Location: Missouri
#77
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:23:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:


Good for you bud. I only talk trash in TRAINs threads because he has no clue what he is doing.

I didn't post the plays. I'm claiming them, whatever that means. 




So you dont post plays and then claim to have a winning day, but I need to post not only the plays a week and a half in advance, but also the amount?


Seems reasonable.
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36970
Location: Missouri
#78
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:31:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:

I understand where your coming from. I used to be a supporter of TRAIN. 

I just can't respect his style of betting.

 It is not profitable in the long run, nor is it good for new bettors to see his style. Maybe it works for him, maybe it doesn't.

 Nobody will ever know because TRAIN does not post units nor keep a valid record. 

I don't post my plays because quite frankly, by the time I've handicapped and submitted my play(s), I'm usually 5 minutes late for where I am supposed to already be. 

And honestly, I tend to have bad luck when I post. You have kindly noted that on numerous occasions. I mean, who goes 5-22 BLIND BETTING dogs in a tennis qualifier? I do. 

Trust me, I wish TRAIN the best. But after 10+ years of handicapping, you would think his style would be refined to produce winning results without taking uncalled-for risks.

Wagering on sports is about WINNING.

If you NEVER lose, your always winning.

Why lose a teaser everyday just for the sake of "trying to win a few thousand".

Losers lose.

Winners win.





What the f@ck are you talking about? Who never loses?

Losers lose, winner win? Nah. Winners hope to win 55/100. That means 45/100 times they lose.

Uncalled for risks? You think me losing $8 on my underdog ML parlays is a risk? Thats not even the juice on a regular play. I think I'm good enough to pick a dog parlay every now and then....I dont have to be right very often.

Let me get all the facts striaght here......So you dont post ANY plays (insert excuse), but you dont respect my style yet wish me the best while posting burning money bags in my threads?


G_ 

F_CK

Y_ _RS_LF


Vowels cost 1 unit.



Hope you can see what a fool you are.
quote
supotsichekwa send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
supotsichekwa
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 52
Location:
#79
Posted: 1/25/2013 5:22:39 AM
My first impression on this game. Ravens haven't faced an offense similar to this one since week 3 I think when they played Washington. If Kaepernick is contained on the ground I think Baltimore takes this. San Fran has a great D, but no shutdown corners like Aqib Talib who took away the Boldin long pass from Flacco last week in the 1st half. Flacco's game improved once Smith and Boldin started getting free all over the place. (which by the way happened in Denver where Champ Bailey played very bad) So if Carlos Rodgers and Culliver could even remotely take Boldin and Smith out of the game I would bet San Fran in a heartbeat. Right now not so sure.
quote
BigUnit
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigUnit
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 17413
Location: Nevada
#80
Posted: 1/25/2013 9:58:27 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

15-4-1 playoffs

Not gonna post a bunch of stats or trends for one reason: I dont know them. Dont care. Looking at trends and crap like that is futile. There is no model or "system" that can predict winners. As long as the pigskin bounces funny and people are allowed to make stupid decisions, games will always have too many variables to accurately calculate.

Covers has become a landfill of wanna be touts and high school kids. Thats fine with me, its a free site/country. I actually enjoy all the retards that think they can get to me by posting burning money bags and saying I suck.....Its pure comedy gold.



On to the big game.......



I only see 3 real advantages in the game, and they all favor Baltimore.

#1) Special teams .....Akers is a liability, Justin Tucker is not. Jacoby Jones is a pro bowl kick returner and Ted Ginn doesnt scare me in the least.

#2) San Frans secondary is suspect.....SF is 4th in the league, only giving up 200 passing yards per game. Pretty good.....on paper. Playing the Jets, Buffalo, AZ x2, STL x2, and Sea x 2 will skew your numbers (save the Russell Wilson is awesome speech). Boldin and Smith matchup very well, and with Rice being a huge threat out of the backfield, they should get more isolation. SFs pass rush has gone downhill as shown in the Falcons game.....Flacco has been very accurate lately and has been spreading the ball around.

#3) Experience . Flacco has been doing this for 5 years. Hes won almost as many playoff games as Kapernick has started in his career. Lewis and Reed will have that defense amped, no doubt.


Should be a good game. I think folks looking for a defensive struggle are gonna be disappointed. I think VD and Pitta will both have pretty big games. I really dont think Kap will brave enough to throw deep very often with Reed ball hawking, which is smart, but playing scared is never good. Gore and Lamichael James just arent the combo Rice/Pierce are.

Will have props when available. Flacco is your MVP. Should go 24-34 for about 300 yds and 3 tds. Will be interested to see a Rice receiving yds prop as I expect several screens and dump passes to curb the 49er rush attack.....


Baltimore 37 SF 23




Current bets:



Ravens +4.5 & O47 -120

Ravens ML +160

Ravens +11/O40.5 teaser 



The rest:


SF TT U26

Ravens win by (all very small):

 6-10 +800

11-15 +1100

16-20 +1600

21-25 +2500

SF punts more +175

1st quarter O9.5 -125

Balt wins both halves +450




Props to come.......



GL everyone

Always like writeups because they are one sided and just used only to justify a certain outcome.  How bout that crowd noise in the Falcons game? 

quote
BigUnit
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigUnit
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 17413
Location: Nevada
#81
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:06:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

15-4-1 playoffs

Not gonna post a bunch of stats or trends for one reason: I dont know them. Dont care. Looking at trends and crap like that is futile. There is no model or "system" that can predict winners. As long as the pigskin bounces funny and people are allowed to make stupid decisions, games will always have too many variables to accurately calculate.

Covers has become a landfill of wanna be touts and high school kids. Thats fine with me, its a free site/country. I actually enjoy all the retards that think they can get to me by posting burning money bags and saying I suck.....Its pure comedy gold.



On to the big game.......



I only see 3 real advantages in the game, and they all favor Baltimore.

#1) Special teams .....Akers is a liability, Justin Tucker is not. Jacoby Jones is a pro bowl kick returner and Ted Ginn doesnt scare me in the least.

#2) San Frans secondary is suspect.....SF is 4th in the league, only giving up 200 passing yards per game. Pretty good.....on paper. Playing the Jets, Buffalo, AZ x2, STL x2, and Sea x 2 will skew your numbers (save the Russell Wilson is awesome speech). Boldin and Smith matchup very well, and with Rice being a huge threat out of the backfield, they should get more isolation. SFs pass rush has gone downhill as shown in the Falcons game.....Flacco has been very accurate lately and has been spreading the ball around.

#3) Experience . Flacco has been doing this for 5 years. Hes won almost as many playoff games as Kapernick has started in his career. Lewis and Reed will have that defense amped, no doubt.


Should be a good game. I think folks looking for a defensive struggle are gonna be disappointed. I think VD and Pitta will both have pretty big games. I really dont think Kap will brave enough to throw deep very often with Reed ball hawking, which is smart, but playing scared is never good. Gore and Lamichael James just arent the combo Rice/Pierce are.

Will have props when available. Flacco is your MVP. Should go 24-34 for about 300 yds and 3 tds. Will be interested to see a Rice receiving yds prop as I expect several screens and dump passes to curb the 49er rush attack.....


Baltimore 37 SF 23




Current bets:



Ravens +4.5 & O47 -120

Ravens ML +160

Ravens +11/O40.5 teaser 



The rest:


SF TT U26

Ravens win by (all very small):

 6-10 +800

11-15 +1100

16-20 +1600

21-25 +2500

SF punts more +175

1st quarter O9.5 -125

Balt wins both halves +450




Props to come.......



GL everyone

  Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers twice, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford....These are pretty good QBs that put up numbers.
quote
Gavinnick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Gavinnick
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5744
Location:
#82
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:09:09 AM
lol Train 


You should just make it easy on the sheep , 

Give them the winner and be done with it 

Hahahahahaha 



quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36970
Location: Missouri
#83
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:55:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigUnit:

Always like writeups because they are one sided and just used only to justify a certain outcome.  How bout that crowd noise in the Falcons game? 

Falcons up 17-0 to start game. 

Im not justifying anything, just explaining what is going to happen. Read and learn.
quote
shrimp1958 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 49764
Location: Maryland
#84
Posted: 1/25/2013 10:57:39 AM
GL....Train.....
quote
BadGnOmens send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
BadGnOmens
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1335
Location: Massachusetts
#85
Posted: 1/25/2013 11:26:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

Train you are a heap good capper but you have left out the most important part of any game - The Trenches.
All NFL games are decided at the line, not in the backfields/special teams or at QB. I promise.
As recently as 6 weeks ago, Flacco and the Ravens were miserable, as their O Line was in shambles. The key to this game is McKinney who has solidified the edge and moved Blind side Oher back to his normal position where he is and has been much stronger.
The 49ers on the D side , when they got after Ryan in the second half, brought the dogs and really pressued him. Aldon Smith is a beast and can rush the passer at any time.
Smith vs Oher/McKinney will be the key and how well the Ravens can handle the read option. That is the game.

Then crown the Ravens today

Aldon Smith need to give half of every dollar he earns to Justin Smith...... Go back and watch film of Reg. Season...... Aldon makes his hay on inside/outside stuns with his bigger Smith Brother.... Justin crashes outside and occupies both the guard and tackle.... Aldon loops back inside, often unblocked but at most has  to beat a center who has little time to see him coming and at a bad angle to give up the outside shoulder.......

Dont believe me????? Look at his stats until the Smith injury in the pats game, they call it an Elbow.....

Combined Before the New England game: 22.5 Sacks, Smith Bros....
Including and after New England Game Combined:  0 SACKS!!!!! I CANNOT OVERSTATE THIS ENOUGH!!! THERE PASS RUSH IS AS TORN AS J. SMITH'S TRICEPS!!!!!

Also notice this was when they started giving up lots of points and the pats made their big comeback, coincidence I think not......

Last year 2 playoff games, both smith bros, 2 sacks each.... 
This year, goose eggs brother.... 

They are not getting the same pressure with 4, are blitzing more, and getting beat deep increasingly.... 

With a HOT Balty Offensive line against what is a diminishing 49er's pass rush, I see this matchup as a given........ BUT WHAT THE FFFF DO I KNOW
quote
CoverLane send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CoverLane
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6903
Location:
#86
Posted: 1/25/2013 1:00:36 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



What the f@ck are you talking about? Who never loses?

Losers lose, winner win? Nah. Winners hope to win 55/100. That means 45/100 times they lose.

Uncalled for risks? You think me losing $8 on my underdog ML parlays is a risk? Thats not even the juice on a regular play. I think I'm good enough to pick a dog parlay every now and then....I dont have to be right very often.

Let me get all the facts striaght here......So you dont post ANY plays (insert excuse), but you dont respect my style yet wish me the best while posting burning money bags in my threads?


G_ 

F_CK

Y_ _RS_LF


Vowels cost 1 unit.



Hope you can see what a fool you are.

Do you read what I post?

 

Your response makes absolutely no sense.

 

All we ask is that when you post your plays, you keep a record (wins vs. losses) and possibly post a unit value beside each play so we can understand how much value your investing into the wager.

 

That way when you post 30+ plays and 4 of them are LARGE, we actually know what LARGE means.

 

You say $8 is not a risk?

Any bet anyone ever makes is a risk.

Maybe if you actually bet your plays you would realize this.

Keep posting your one-sided, biased arguments that shape your horrendous plays.

End of discussion TRAIN.

 

It is quite clear you lack any type of comprehension.

 

quote
CC12 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 234
Location: California
#87
Posted: 1/25/2013 1:43:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:

I understand where your coming from. I used to be a supporter of TRAIN. 

I just can't respect his style of betting.

dude, if u don't like his style, just stay off his thread.



quote
CC12 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CC12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 234
Location: California
#88
Posted: 1/25/2013 1:45:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:

I understand where your coming from. I used to be a supporter of TRAIN. 

I just can't respect his style of betting.





dude, if u don't like his style, just stay off his thread.
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36970
Location: Missouri
#89
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:26:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:

Do you read what I post?

 

Your response makes absolutely no sense.

 

All we ask is that when you post your plays, you keep a record (wins vs. losses) and possibly post a unit value beside each play so we can understand how much value your investing into the wager.

 

That way when you post 30+ plays and 4 of them are LARGE, we actually know what LARGE means.

 

You say $8 is not a risk?

Any bet anyone ever makes is a risk.

Maybe if you actually bet your plays you would realize this.

Keep posting your one-sided, biased arguments that shape your horrendous plays.

End of discussion TRAIN.

 

It is quite clear you lack any type of comprehension.

 



You got me. What a douche bag I am for posting my plays in my thread. Every time you make a bet you have a biased opinion.


Comprehension? I dont understand what that means.......







quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36970
Location: Missouri
#90
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:28:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:

Do you read what I post?

 

Your response makes absolutely no sense.

 

All we ask is that when you post your plays, you keep a record (wins vs. losses) and possibly post a unit value beside each play so we can understand how much value your investing into the wager.

 

That way when you post 30+ plays and 4 of them are LARGE, we actually know what LARGE means.

 

You say $8 is not a risk?

Any bet anyone ever makes is a risk.

Maybe if you actually bet your plays you would realize this.

Keep posting your one-sided, biased arguments that shape your horrendous plays.

End of discussion TRAIN.

 

It is quite clear you lack any type of comprehension.

 



Who is this "we" you are referring to?


Why dont you start your own thread, put plays in it with units and prices and keep a record and show me how its done.


Hows that sound champ?


quote
chargerfan10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chargerfan10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1071
Location:
#91
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:54:00 PM
train, whats up with the psycho avatar
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36970
Location: Missouri
#92
Posted: 1/25/2013 2:57:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chargerfan10:

train, whats up with the psycho avatar


Love that movie and as an avatar it is bold and is a good representation of my gambling style.

Smart and educated, but batshit crazy all in one package.




quote
chargerfan10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chargerfan10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1071
Location:
#93
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:04:47 PM
touche
quote
FleshGordun send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
FleshGordun
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 539
Location: Nevada
#94
Posted: 1/25/2013 4:48:22 PM

Nothing short of astounding that Balt eliminated the DEN pass rush...Balt def nearly closed the door on brady on there field!!!

SF is an impressive team no doubt and they beat two teams with glaring weakness's...the Ravens beat two teams that are as good or better than the Niners IMHO they look similar to the Giants last year..a team that wont be denied.

One factor Balt has huge advantage at place kicker.

Intangible Kap is an incredible athelete but this is the SB..have to go with the wily vet Flacco

quote
tcaptainmo send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
tcaptainmo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1789
Location: Nebraska
#95
Posted: 1/25/2013 6:14:33 PM
quote
CoverLane send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CoverLane
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6903
Location:
#96
Posted: 1/25/2013 6:41:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



Who is this "we" you are referring to?


Why dont you start your own thread, put plays in it with units and prices and keep a record and show me how its done.


Hows that sound champ?



I'll do it if you do it.



quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36970
Location: Missouri
#97
Posted: 1/25/2013 7:38:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:


I'll do it if you do it.



Lead by example.

quote
SportsM62
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SportsM62
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 317
Location: Texas
#98
Posted: 1/25/2013 9:24:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:



I agree, games are won in the trenches. This is a fairly even matchup imo. I dont see either side having an advantage on off/def


crash


Nobody seems to be addressing Kaeps running threat. If his receivers are covered and he breaks loose with a few good runs, the passing game will open up. This seems to be the niners MO. I am on the niners BIG. 
quote
gurtzniner4life send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gurtzniner4life
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Location:
#99
Posted: 1/25/2013 9:27:08 PM
My first time on here commenting....wats up people...Im a HUGE niners fan but one of the most middle of the road guys. Ever since the AFC championship and big bad NE and TB went down, seems like the Ravens are now unstoppable. Niners are getting no respect!!! Shouldve scored close to 90 points in two games....ATL and GB are no slouches!!! Its because PM and TB went down big bad Balty has all the intangables...the Niners match up perfectly to Balty which is bad news for Balty...no more finess football...and like someone commented before...all about the OL/DL battle which will be key..we have the best OL in football...its all about preparation and decision making....conservative john against cocky jim...38 24 niners....sorry
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36970
Location: Missouri
#100
Posted: 1/25/2013 9:36:57 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by gurtzniner4life:

My first time on here commenting....wats up people...Im a HUGE niners fan but one of the most middle of the road guys. Ever since the AFC championship and big bad NE and TB went down, seems like the Ravens are now unstoppable. Niners are getting no respect!!! Shouldve scored close to 90 points in two games....ATL and GB are no slouches!!! Its because PM and TB went down big bad Balty has all the intangables...the Niners match up perfectly to Balty which is bad news for Balty...no more finess football...and like someone commented before...all about the OL/DL battle which will be key..we have the best OL in football...its all about preparation and decision making....conservative john against cocky jim...38 24 niners....sorry

Niners matchups perfectly? How so?

SF getting no respect? They are the favorite. They are supposed to win.

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 4 of 11 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.