Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Line trends this year ravens/niners
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#1
Posted: 1/24/2013 12:32:24 AM
The closing line is probably gonna b between niners -3 and -5.5(opened at some places) so heres a trend for these teams this year:

Baltimore +3 through +5.5 ( 1-3 ATS 0-4 SU )

San Francisco -3 through -5.5 (7-0 ATS & SU )

Take it or not

quote
Gavinnick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Gavinnick
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6177
Location:
#2
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:37:41 AM
Line trends for superbow

Underdog 
12-4 last 16 


Fav 
4-12

Go ahead bet the Fav. 


Favs.


quote
NONEED4LUCK send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 18777
Location: Germany
#3
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:59:33 AM
How does that have any bearing on this game? It really means nothing.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#4
Posted: 1/24/2013 2:17:07 AM
Then dont take it. I know u dont like it or say its irrelevant cuz ur leaning balti. I feel that this is a pretty good one. Its recent and has a lot to do about what this line will be. 
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#5
Posted: 1/24/2013 2:23:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

Line trends for superbow

Underdog 
12-4 last 16 


Fav 
4-12

Go ahead bet the Fav. 


Favs.


my trend is more relevant than that one cuz mine is 100% for the niners and its for this seasons teams and yours is 75% and very selectively made. Why only use the last 16 years? My trend uses the whole year which is way more credible 
quote
budwiser send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
budwiser
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5884
Location:
#6
Posted: 1/24/2013 2:25:01 AM
well i seriously doubtthe line won't gets down to 3, or get above 4

it's good info because it shows san fran excels as slight favorites and balt doesn't as slight underdogs

just one small piece of info though in all the info you need to gather
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#7
Posted: 1/24/2013 2:27:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by budwiser:

well i seriously doubtthe line won't gets down to 3, or get above 4

it's good info because it shows san fran excels as slight favorites and balt doesn't as slight underdogs

just one small piece of info though in all the info you need to gather
exaclty 
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#8
Posted: 1/24/2013 3:07:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

How does that have any bearing on this game? It really means nothing.
did u even read the trend and take a second to think b4 posting this?
quote
NONEED4LUCK send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 18777
Location: Germany
#9
Posted: 1/24/2013 6:58:50 AM
Yes, they haven't been good dogs this year during the regular season which is ancient history for me when looking at playoff lines. Playoff games are a much different animal that regular season games. It would be better to see that those were road games and maybe the teams they played were really good. You can rationalize your actions with whatever I do you found, I find regular season numbers don't match up with playoff style football. And how many times were they dogs on a neutral field?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
NONEED4LUCK send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 18777
Location: Germany
#10
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:00:24 AM
And was Ray Lewis playing in any of those games? What about Suggs? Jay about their O Line now being healthy and playing their best ball of the year?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
theclaw send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
theclaw
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2912
Location:
#11
Posted: 1/24/2013 8:03:09 AM

Here's the big trend in today's NFL.................................................

In the past 15 years, 10 teams from the wild card round - non bye teams- have made the SB, and those 10 teams are a spectacular ..................................10-0 ATS and 7-3 SU.

Ask yourself one question, HOW did the Ravens play in the regular season and HOW are they playing now in the playoffs ?

When you find the answer to this you'll know which trend to back .............................................

quote
NONEED4LUCK send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 18777
Location: Germany
#12
Posted: 1/24/2013 9:51:40 AM
That's pretty impressive Claw
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3855
Location: California
#13
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:51:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by theclaw:

Here's the big trend in today's NFL.................................................

In the past 15 years, 10 teams from the wild card round - non bye teams- have made the SB, and those 10 teams are a spectacular ..................................10-0 ATS and 7-3 SU.

Ask yourself one question, HOW did the Ravens play in the regular season and HOW are they playing now in the playoffs ?

When you find the answer to this you'll know which trend to back .............................................

Too bad these idiots won't ever find the answer to that question ahahhaha.

quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#14
Posted: 1/24/2013 3:00:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EastOakland:

Too bad these idiots won't ever find the answer to that question ahahhaha.

u contribute nothing intelligent to this forum so ur the definition of an idiot 

Theclaws trend is also good but whos to say its better than the other? Both are good


quote
abizzo24 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
abizzo24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2220
Location:
#15
Posted: 1/24/2013 3:29:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DaBestEver24:

The closing line is probably gonna b between niners -3 and -5.5(opened at some places) so heres a trend for these teams this year:

Baltimore +3 through +5.5 ( 1-3 ATS 0-4 SU )

San Francisco -3 through -5.5 (7-0 ATS & SU )

Take it or not



i'm just glad there are folks that are talking themselves into the 49ers.   there's got to be some 2 way action in this thing or us balt backers would be in trouble.   we can't all be winners hear boys.


quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3855
Location: California
#16
Posted: 1/24/2013 4:01:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DaBestEver24:

u contribute nothing intelligent to this forum so ur the definition of an idiot 

Theclaws trend is also good but whos to say its better than the other? Both are good


So because the Ravens are 1-3 when dogs they will lose this game...that is your reasoning??? You are a bafoon. I contributed the Ravens to win the AFC, wake up b.itch.

quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#17
Posted: 1/24/2013 4:13:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EastOakland:

So because the Ravens are 1-3 when dogs they will lose this game...that is your reasoning??? You are a bafoon. I contributed the Ravens to win the AFC, wake up b.itch.

obviously u r the village idiot of this forum. Everytime u post u making yourself look worse. I posted this trend and said "take it or not". This trend is bases solely on both teams for this season at what the line will b for this game. I feel the point ur trying to prove is that u love baltimore and this trend sucks. Worthless inputs
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12501
Location: Barbados
#18
Posted: 1/24/2013 4:29:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

Yes, they haven't been good dogs this year during the regular season which is ancient history for me when looking at playoff lines. Playoff games are a much different animal that regular season games. It would be better to see that those were road games and maybe the teams they played were really good. You can rationalize your actions with whatever I do you found, I find regular season numbers don't match up with playoff style football. And how many times were they dogs on a neutral field?



NONEED - Dont worry... he goes back into hiding after the SB with the rest of the class of 2012
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#19
Posted: 1/24/2013 5:52:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wizerguy:




NONEED - Dont worry... he goes back into hiding after the SB with the rest of the class of 2012
really?  Ill bet my account against ur account on this game. Put ur money where ur mouth is tool. What say u? I got niners -3.5 and u take bal +3.5. 
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#20
Posted: 1/24/2013 6:04:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DaBestEver24:

really?  Ill bet my account against ur account on this game. Put ur money where ur mouth is tool. What say u? I got niners -3.5 and u take bal +3.5. 
since u have the audacity to make such a claim then take the bet or troll elsewhere tool 
quote
hawgpix send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
hawgpix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1917
Location: Arkansas
#21
Posted: 1/24/2013 6:18:10 PM
Both teams are playing different than the last 6 games of their reg seasons right now.  Given all the guys back from injury, I would say the Ravens change is more drastic.  Just a thought.  Both are at their best, should be a good game.
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#22
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:29:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hawgpix:

Both teams are playing different than the last 6 games of their reg seasons right now.  Given all the guys back from injury, I would say the Ravens change is more drastic.  Just a thought.  Both are at their best, should be a good game.
yes both teams r playing great  should be an awesome game
quote
Ice4Blood send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Ice4Blood
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 11845
Location:
#23
Posted: 1/24/2013 8:28:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

How does that have any bearing on this game? It really means nothing.



i can tell you this much with absolute certainty... the trends posted in post #1 of this thread, are much more relevant than the trends posted in post #2 of this thread... post #1 gives you information about these 2 teams... post #2 does not!
quote
NONEED4LUCK send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 18777
Location: Germany
#24
Posted: 1/24/2013 9:03:17 PM
Yes hawgpix, The ravens didn't have arguably their best two defenders for most of the season. And they're just finally getting all three of their best defenders playing together At the start of the postseason. And people think SF offense is better than NE? That is a joke and anyone who says different doesn't know much about football. NE was number one in TOTAL OFFENSE for the regular season. SF was 11 and ill even give them a bump with Kaep not starting the whole year. Yet SF will destroy some of the best defenders the league has seen in the last 10-15 years? This is a game where experience trumps youth IMO.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
NONEED4LUCK send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 18777
Location: Germany
#25
Posted: 1/24/2013 9:06:42 PM
Here's a trend you can bank on. The ravens are 3-0 SU and ATS against top 10 offenses this post season. And guess who is number 11?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.