Messages

Forum Index : Covers NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 9  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: RAVENS ML +155 VERY VERY VERY LARGE
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3696
Location: California
#1
Posted: 1/21/2013 12:03:24 AM

Ravens ML, period. Are you kidding me +4.5....wow. I just saw it went to +3.5. This is a joke. ML was +170 now +155. Joke Joke Joke. Ravens are the much better team this is just unbelievable.

Ravens ML VERY LARGE

RAVENS +3.5 LARGE

quote
yourdaddyspice
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
yourdaddyspice
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1888
Location: New York
#2
Posted: 1/21/2013 12:07:52 AM
It really isn't unbelievable. 

****Casinos have lost once only once on the Super Bowl the last 10 years, in 2008 when bettors gambled $92 million and casinos lost $2.57 million as the Giants beat New England, 17-14.****

49ers are better overall team except in kicking area. 
Joe Flacco is great QB with no pressure. With pressure its a diff game. 49ers can get pressure !!!!!!

I don't think you can run on SF with Bowman and Willis and I would put my money on Kaepernick. 

BOL 2 U though.




quote
Neurofit send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Neurofit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1803
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 1/21/2013 12:12:18 AM
BAL +5 is a joke of a line.
quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3696
Location: California
#4
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:05:29 AM

He beat the hot colts, the hot broncos and the hot patriots. 49ers beat the weakass packers, that did not touch Kaepernick one time. He ran for 179 of 188 yards without being fu.cking TOUCHED. Then they played Atlanta, one of the worst coached teams I have ever seen with that much talent and with a choke artist QB...that teams is a joke. And they are favored to win the superbowl??? I don't give a flying f.uck if they have only lost once in the superbowl and I don't even trust your numbers because who knows where you got that statistic. 49ers will get shut down by the Ravens, Flacco will shine once again and be fine. He will get sackeed a couple times, thats all good...but it won't effect the game overall. I don't know how you can say they are an overall better team, pluss they have no kicker. Baltimore is good on defense in the red zone unlike the shi.t can Falcons and Packers. They will have to kick the ball....

quote
LiLMonsta send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LiLMonsta
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 884
Location: California
#5
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:06:40 AM
i respect your guys opinion... but niners take it home with style... beleive me... 408..... BELEIVE ME!
quote
7RINGS send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
7RINGS
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 361
Location: Philippines
#6
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:10:32 AM
bozo raider fan lol.
quote
LiLMonsta send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LiLMonsta
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 884
Location: California
#7
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:11:41 AM
nope. i been niners fan... call me all you want my friend... but i have to live it up.. if you bet atlanta hope you won with 4.5... i push but i'm celebrating.... hope we on same side on super bowl.. stay humble buddy!
quote
LiLMonsta send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LiLMonsta
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 884
Location: California
#8
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:12:17 AM
check my posts on my threads. i won most...
quote
Gavinnick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Gavinnick
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5322
Location:
#9
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:14:23 AM
^^^ lil monster 


Balty gonna win a tight game 


Take the gift +4 Baltimore,    Falcons are not close to Baltimore 



quote
LiLMonsta send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LiLMonsta
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 884
Location: California
#10
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:16:49 AM
gavin.. respect what you said.. to be honest my guts telling me balty...... but me being a fan might kill me...
quote
NFLJOE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NFLJOE
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1235
Location:
#11
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:17:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EastOakland:

He beat the hot colts, the hot broncos and the hot patriots. 49ers beat the weakass packers, that did not touch Kaepernick one time. He ran for 179 of 188 yards without being fu.cking TOUCHED. Then they played Atlanta, one of the worst coached teams I have ever seen with that much talent and with a choke artist QB...that teams is a joke. And they are favored to win the superbowl??? I don't give a flying f.uck if they have only lost once in the superbowl and I don't even trust your numbers because who knows where you got that statistic. 49ers will get shut down by the Ravens, Flacco will shine once again and be fine. He will get sackeed a couple times, thats all good...but it won't effect the game overall. I don't know how you can say they are an overall better team, pluss they have no kicker. Baltimore is good on defense in the red zone unlike the shi.t can Falcons and Packers. They will have to kick the ball....


THE HOT COLTS????
The Colts were one of the worst teams ever to make the playoffs. They had a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE defense. Their offensive line was one of the worst in the league. And they had a rookie QB who led the NFL in turnovers. 

Give credit where credit is due. The packers have Aaron Rodgers and the Falcons are still good. 
By the way, if you want to talk about the WORST coaching ever. Look no further than John Fox and the Broncos. They gave you that game. How many mistakes did John Fox make? Too many obviously.
quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3696
Location: California
#12
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:21:04 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 7RINGS:

bozo raider fan lol.

I hate 12 year old boys who come on this website and say things like this with a "lol" at the end. This has absolutely nothing to do with me being a Raiders fan, I want to win money nothing else. It's better for the 49ers to win the superbowl for the Bay Area. Oh wait, no it's not because this shi.t can organization is going to take this great team to Santa Clara. Who wins the superbowl and then moves....are you kidding me. Lewis murders the 49ers and they move away....hahahahaha.

Anyways, Ravens much better all around team with more experience. Flacco has played absolutely great these past two years in the playoffs. They just held the Patriots to 13 points in Foxboro. Patriots made some mistakes, but every team makes mistakes. Baltimore is going to control time of possesion and not make one turnover. SF doesn't have a kicker and believe me they will have to use their kicker, they won't be playing against GB or ATL horrible defense playing prevent defense  the entire game.

quote
LiLMonsta send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LiLMonsta
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 884
Location: California
#13
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:24:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EastOakland:

I hate 12 year old boys who come on this website and say things like this with a "lol" at the end. This has absolutely nothing to do with me being a Raiders fan, I want to win money nothing else. It's better for the 49ers to win the superbowl for the Bay Area. Oh wait, no it's not because this shi.t can organization is going to take this great team to Santa Clara. Who wins the superbowl and then moves....are you kidding me. Lewis murders the 49ers and they move away....hahahahaha.

Anyways, Ravens much better all around team with more experience. Flacco has played absolutely great these past two years in the playoffs. They just held the Patriots to 13 points in Foxboro. Patriots made some mistakes, but every team makes mistakes. Baltimore is going to control time of possesion and not make one turnover. SF doesn't have a kicker and believe me they will have to use their kicker, they won't be playing against GB or ATL horrible defense playing prevent defense  the entire game.



my friend..  niners made it.. whoever hate it is because they either lost or mad.... alllll goooooooodddddddd we're in the bay so we understand... snce last year... so we just celebrate...
quote
LiLMonsta send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LiLMonsta
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 884
Location: California
#14
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:25:51 AM
but im agaisnt you or the ravens and ML... hahah i had a prop bet with niners since october to win conference and super bowl.. but like i always say....... may the best bet win and stay humble my friend
quote
7RINGS send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
7RINGS
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 361
Location: Philippines
#15
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:26:22 AM
ravens +4.5 is not a gift. christmas is over. ravens teasers are dead too. casino's arent dumb. look in the mirror and use your brain.
quote
7RINGS send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
7RINGS
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 361
Location: Philippines
#16
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:28:34 AM
if balty had a chance to win, this line would be +2.5 or +2. i seen the ravens ml comin today... too many brady bunch jerseys at the sportsbook today with pats teasers -1. CASINO WINS AGAIN.
quote
LiLMonsta send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LiLMonsta
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 884
Location: California
#17
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:33:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 7RINGS:

if balty had a chance to win, this line would be +2.5 or +2. i seen the ravens ml comin today... too many brady bunch jerseys at the sportsbook today with pats teasers -1. CASINO WINS AGAIN.


surprising... i had A LOT of people balty ML at my bar  and house tonight.. it just might be a hype over here.... but i guess i did hype up a lot of my fam and friends about the harbaugh bowl.... hope to see your superbowl pick my friend
quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3696
Location: California
#18
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:34:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NFLJOE:


THE HOT COLTS????
The Colts were one of the worst teams ever to make the playoffs. They had a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE defense. Their offensive line was one of the worst in the league. And they had a rookie QB who led the NFL in turnovers. 

Give credit where credit is due. The packers have Aaron Rodgers and the Falcons are still good. 
By the way, if you want to talk about the WORST coaching ever. Look no further than John Fox and the Broncos. They gave you that game. How many mistakes did John Fox make? Too many obviously.

What are you talking about you bafoon, the Colts were HOT comming into the playoffs. They went 9-2 in their last 11 games, that means they are hot big dog. The Broncos didn't give anything away, people make mistakes and the Ravens take advantage of them. Ravens battled that entire game and made less mistakes than the Broncos, the favorite to win the Superbowl. Not to mention it was on the road in 10 degree weather.

So GreenBay is good  because they have Aaron Rogers? What? Did you know there are two sides to a football game? We are talking about a team that did not touch Kaepernick for 179 yards of 188 are you kidding. Giving up that many yards is just soft. A team that has absolutely no run game to speak of and they were at home. Sorry GB is not good enoughto get to the NFC championship just like last year. Honestly I don't even want to talk about the Falcons....to go up 17-0 and blow the lead twice at home just speaks for itself.

quote
7RINGS send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
7RINGS
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 361
Location: Philippines
#19
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:36:46 AM
i live in vegas now bro... i was at a casino sportsbook but felt like i was in boston. everybody wearing # 12
quote
LiLMonsta send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LiLMonsta
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 884
Location: California
#20
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:38:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EastOakland:

What are you talking about you bafoon, the Colts were HOT comming into the playoffs. They went 9-2 in their last 11 games, that means they are hot big dog. The Broncos didn't give anything away, people make mistakes and the Ravens take advantage of them. Ravens battled that entire game and made less mistakes than the Broncos, the favorite to win the Superbowl. Not to mention it was on the road in 10 degree weather.

So GreenBay is good  because they have Aaron Rogers? What? Did you know there are two sides to a football game? We are talking about a team that did not touch Kaepernick for 179 yards of 188 are you kidding. Giving up that many yards is just soft. A team that has absolutely no run game to speak of and they were at home. Sorry GB is not good enoughto get to the NFC championship just like last year. Honestly I don't even want to talk about the Falcons....to go up 17-0 and blow the lead twice at home just speaks for itself.



what you said at the end gave me tingles.. we had a live bookie at the bar and the whole bar went agiasnt he bookei taking 49ers-  6.5... the bar went crazy all  time... this guy lost ATLEAST 15 large.... i just had a feeling about niners 2nd half. if i lost i would live and own up to it... but im sure you kind of had to ride the hype 2nd half that niners would come bak.....
quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3696
Location: California
#21
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:41:13 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 7RINGS:

if balty had a chance to win, this line would be +2.5 or +2. i seen the ravens ml comin today... too many brady bunch jerseys at the sportsbook today with pats teasers -1. CASINO WINS AGAIN.

Bruh what are you talking about? The Ravens were -6 agains the Colts who they beat 24-9. They were +9 against the Broncos who they would have covered regardless of the miracle play. Then they were +8 against the Patriots who they dominated in every aspect of the game on the road. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. The books have given no respect to the Ravens the entire playoffs. The line means nothing to me at all, that will not dictate who I choose in anyway. I don't care where the line moves up down sideways. I am taking Ravens right now, it already dropped from +170 +4.5 to +155 +3.5. They already know how big of a mistake they made by putting out that line. Joe Flacco 6 road playoff win...no starting NFL quarterback has ever done that. Just stop talking because you have no clue what is comming out of your behind that you call a mouth. Talking about lines.........

quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3696
Location: California
#22
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:43:27 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 7RINGS:

i live in vegas now bro... i was at a casino sportsbook but felt like i was in boston. everybody wearing # 12

I don't care if you live in Japan, what does that have to do with anything we are talking about. We are talking about 49ers or Ravens. Not #12, not you living in vegas, not 7rings, and not talking about how much of a clown you are. make a valid statement.

quote
GSW0716 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
GSW0716
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 421
Location: California
#23
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:50:10 AM
Umm, I hardly believe the books made a mistake. They set this line because they know ppl will think the ravens are a gift and they can even out some betting.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
NFLJOE send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NFLJOE
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1235
Location:
#24
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:50:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EastOakland:

What are you talking about you bafoon, the Colts were HOT comming into the playoffs. They went 9-2 in their last 11 games, that means they are hot big dog. The Broncos didn't give anything away, people make mistakes and the Ravens take advantage of them. Ravens battled that entire game and made less mistakes than the Broncos, the favorite to win the Superbowl. Not to mention it was on the road in 10 degree weather.

So GreenBay is good  because they have Aaron Rogers? What? Did you know there are two sides to a football game? We are talking about a team that did not touch Kaepernick for 179 yards of 188 are you kidding. Giving up that many yards is just soft. A team that has absolutely no run game to speak of and they were at home. Sorry GB is not good enoughto get to the NFC championship just like last year. Honestly I don't even want to talk about the Falcons....to go up 17-0 and blow the lead twice at home just speaks for itself.


Typical East Okland retarded trash. 
You are a fking moron.

The packers were 9-2 in their last 11 YOU MORON!!!!! 
THAT'S NOT A HOT TEAM?????

So when the Falcons give up a 17 point lead they're giving it away. But when John Fox makes retarded decisions, you call them mistakes.

You're obviously as dumb as your raiders. There is no getting through to morons like you. It's like banging your head against the wall.

Good luck with your Ravens bet, because you'll need it. 
And be sure to come back here after the Super Bowl and tell everyone what a genius you are. 
quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3696
Location: California
#25
Posted: 1/21/2013 2:56:59 AM

Broncos made a mistake yes a blown coverage thats called a mistake you stupid fu.ck. What are you talking about, is there something wrong with you?

They gave up a 17 point lead and a 20 point lead those are many many mistakes if you want to look at it that way. Hahahahaa. You have no clue. And I have no problem comming back when Baltimore wins this game.

quote
Forum Index : Covers NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 9  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.