Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 9  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Green Bay Has No Chance this Weekend ***
LeagueCapper send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LeagueCapper
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6161
Location: California
#1
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:15:12 PM
Books already showing their hand. GB +3 is dead money.

SF to the NFC Championship, bank on it
quote
InVegas send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
InVegas
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 816
Location:
#2
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:24:23 PM

FInally, somebody talking some sense.

Niners Big + Over - easiest 2 plays this week.

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#3
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:28:45 PM
Yup, no chance.  Thats why SF is a WHOOPING 3 point favorite at home
quote
InVegas send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
InVegas
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 816
Location:
#4
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:46:47 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

Yup, no chance.  Thats why SF is a WHOOPING 3 point favorite at home

Just like a HOMER to hop right in on the GB coversation. Expect nothing else from a Knucklehead. ... Awesome. But after this week I expect this GB talk to end.

But for good measure ... I would strongly advise you - since you're a true homer - throw you're entire bankroll on the Packers.

Believe in your team. Bet ALL of it.

 

quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16067
Location:
#5
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:48:43 PM
To say they have no chance with aaron rodgers at qb is just plain stupid. The teams that have no cjance are ravens an texans.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
dibcompany send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dibcompany
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1153
Location: Canada
#6
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:50:18 PM
I don't understand.  Does this also mean that Balti, Seattle, and Hou all have no chance?

I don't see how SF-3 is so telling.  If it was SF -7 I can see your point but -3 sounds about right.  At home.  

I was leaning GB.  They finally have their key D players back healthy.  I can see GB knocking off the juice monkey from SF!!! 

Good luck 
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16067
Location:
#7
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:50:28 PM
When u have the best player on the field u always have a chance. Also u have a first time playoff qb in kapernick which is a big wild card imo. Gona b great game and even tho i like san fran its def not a walkover
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#8
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:05:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by InVegas:

Just like a HOMER to hop right in on the GB coversation. Expect nothing else from a Knucklehead. ... Awesome. But after this week I expect this GB talk to end.

But for good measure ... I would strongly advise you - since you're a true homer - throw you're entire bankroll on the Packers.

Believe in your team. Bet ALL of it.

 

 

No reason to bet this game at all for me.  Might even throw couple hundred on SF just because.

To say they have no chance is mind boggling. 

SF has been shredded last few weeks.  If NE and Sea can do, GB and their weapons can do it. 

If Sf wins, which they very easily can, it wont be because of their defense. 

But, if youre willing to bet against Rodgers with Colin Kaepernick good luck you you

 

Should be a good game and come down to the 4th qtr. 

The title of this thread makes no sense what so ever.  This line has the game as a pk on a neutral field. 

quote
porkdinner56 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
porkdinner56
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 323
Location: New York
#9
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:24:16 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

Books already showing their hand. GB +3 is dead money.

SF to the NFC Championship, bank on it

And afterwards Clay Matthews will cry like a fuking baby saying we gave them the game haha

But according to LetsgoPack, the Packers don't need this game and if they lose they didn't really try to win hahah.

His excuse for every Packers lost...he is the biggest fuking tool on this site.

quote
JakeLake720 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JakeLake720
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4678
Location:
#10
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:26:58 PM
  Aaron Rodgers always has a chance..
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#11
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:28:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

And afterwards Clay Matthews will cry like a fuking baby saying we gave them the game haha

But according to LetsgoPack, the Packers don't need this game and if they lose they didn't really try to win hahah.

His excuse for every Packers lost...he is the biggest fuking tool on this site.

 

Weird, the only game I said they didnt care about this year and had excuses for was the Ny game

But, you can keep saying the same lie in every thread thats ok

I like the Giants chances this week Oh wait  They couldnt even get into the playoffs

Such a tough guy with a keyboard you are

quote
Gavinnick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Gavinnick
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 5760
Location:
#12
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:29:14 PM
I like packers 



quote
porkdinner56 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
porkdinner56
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 323
Location: New York
#13
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:33:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

Weird, the only game I said they didnt care about this year and had excuses for was the Ny game

But, you can keep saying the same lie in every thread thats ok

I like the Giants chances this week Oh wait  They couldnt even get into the playoffs

Such a tough guy with a keyboard you are

The only reason you won a playoff game this year was because you didn't have to play the NY Giants...and thats the only reason why if you advance this year that you didn't have to play the NY Giants in the playoffs. 

You fukin tool bag.

quote
Stevedore send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Stevedore
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 467
Location: California
#14
Posted: 1/7/2013 6:05:01 PM
Vegas has been getting murdered this year in the NFL, who cares what hand they show?
quote
InVegas send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
InVegas
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 816
Location:
#15
Posted: 1/7/2013 6:07:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

The only reason you won a playoff game this year was because you didn't have to play the NY Giants...and thats the only reason why if you advance this year that you didn't have to play the NY Giants in the playoffs. 

You fukin tool bag.

I do agree. He is a tool. But I guess that's his business (being a tool). All I know is his team won't win this weekend.

That's good enough for me.

 

quote
Mack05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Mack05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4323
Location:
#16
Posted: 1/7/2013 6:11:56 PM
I like Niners but not confidently. I actually won't bet this game. You have the Super Bowl champs of 2 years ago, 15-1 last season (beaten at he same stage) against a team who should have won the NFC last year and you would think would have learnt from last year. 

Two scenarios for me. The home team with the better defence rolls or San Fran does a no show on offence and Green Bay scraps a tight one due to the fact they know what it takes to win a NFC title (recent). 

My point being can you pick either with real confidence? 
quote
Junior316
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Junior316
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 153
Location: Canada
#17
Posted: 1/7/2013 6:23:23 PM
I'm a huge packer fan but even I think this is the weekend it sadly all comes to an end. They had a good season. I think if they were a bit healthier this year and better chemistry and familiarity things would be different but they aren't

34-28 Niners take it
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
amd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
amd
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29779
Location: California
#18
Posted: 1/7/2013 6:32:56 PM
You've gone full retard.
quote
ERZ80 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ERZ80
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 64
Location: Illinois
#19
Posted: 1/7/2013 6:34:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by InVegas:

Just like a HOMER to hop right in on the GB coversation. Expect nothing else from a Knucklehead. ... Awesome. But after this week I expect this GB talk to end.

But for good measure ... I would strongly advise you - since you're a true homer - throw you're entire bankroll on the Packers.

Believe in your team. Bet ALL of it.



First off your the tool bag! Am I a Packers fan yes 100%. Can they win absolutely...can they lose absolutely. This site is suppose to be for people to help each other in a CONSTRUCTIVE way, not make dumb statements and argue. To say they have no chance is someone being irrational and stupid. Both teams are very talented and either one could easily be the Superbowl winner. I think Rodgers playing back in california could either be a huge plus or a huge bust. I expect a close game either way and a actual good game between two very good teams. anyways BOL to all

quote
LAGameofInches send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LAGameofInches
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
Location:
#20
Posted: 1/7/2013 6:55:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by amd:

You've gone full retard.

Packers definitely have a chance.  I work in Vegas and in a casino and the 3 pt spread has nothing to do with us cleaning up on the 49ers.  It's indicative of really a 3 point game whereby the home team would be equal on a neutral field thus the short line.

That being said, i personally think that San Francisco will win at home but there are reasons why it will be difficult.  For one, this is one of the first weeks when the Packers have all of their receiving weapons healthy.  Keep in mind also that Cobb was nowhere what he was during the season at the beginning of the year so this will cause some matchup problems for the 49er secondary.  Conversely, i have no idea how the Packers will be able to find room to run the ball.

I do believe the OVER will be a very strong play though as both teams should be able to score. 
quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#21
Posted: 1/7/2013 7:23:14 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ERZ80:


 

 

 

Right....all these tough guys with a keyboard...so pathetic

You all come in my threads, or post in threads I comment in with insults and act so tough....youre pathetic.

If you dont agree with me move on, I dont agree with you...I dont try to insult you and insult your team.

You little trolls are a joke. 

Maybe the Giants would have beat Gb in the playoffs, we wont know this year.  Unlike GB, after winning a championship they failed to even qualify for the playoffs.

My team is still in it and thats good enough for me.

If they lose, they lose.  Still impressive with back-to-back final four NFC games after winning a championship.

 

Amusing, guy creates a thread saying GB has NO chance because the line says it all.

Its -3 at home.  I disagree, and I am the homer tool.....got it

You tough guy and your big words with key strokes and intelligence are pathetic

quote
ERZ80 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ERZ80
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 64
Location: Illinois
#22
Posted: 1/7/2013 7:32:15 PM
I cant speak for anybody else but I think we should all be trying to help each other and give each other different perspectives on games...However I also realize thats just impossible some people just have to be fool. Yes I am a huge Greenbay fan and I honestly think we will win IMHO, but I know SF is also a great team. I expect a great game by both teams. BOL to everybody! 
quote
InVegas send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
InVegas
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 816
Location:
#23
Posted: 1/7/2013 7:33:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:


I disagree, and I am the homer tool.....got it

Now you're getting the picture. That's more like it.

quote
theclaw
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
theclaw
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2823
Location:
#24
Posted: 1/7/2013 7:33:51 PM

My line - 49ers -8.54 

My line was closer to the actual scores in 3 of 4 games last week, and the lone game it wasn't the Redskins best player was a shadow of his regular season self but thy still lead the game for the overwelming part of it.

quote
LETGOPACK1234 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 9466
Location: Illinois
#25
Posted: 1/7/2013 7:44:53 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ERZ80:

I cant speak for anybody else but I think we should all be trying to help each other and give each other different perspectives on games...However I also realize thats just impossible some people just have to be fool. Yes I am a huge Greenbay fan and I honestly think we will win IMHO, but I know SF is also a great team. I expect a great game by both teams. BOL to everybody! 

 

Exactly....too many "aholes" and tough guys on this site...and the best part is they dont even give input on games...

If they dont agree with you, they call you a tool and a dbag just because.....

 

It will be a great game....if GB loses, I have no problems because the winner of this game wins the superbowl in my opinion

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 9  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.