Messages

Forum Index : Covers NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: NFL Playoffs Week 2
amd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
amd
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29146
Location: California
#1
Posted: 1/6/2013 10:56:25 PM

Ytd  58-43-6

Week 1  4-0

 

Green Bay +3

quote
poolman11 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
poolman11
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 16326
Location: Ohio
#2
Posted: 1/6/2013 10:58:26 PM

GL BROTHER

 

GREAT PLAYOFF RUN!

quote
aaustinova67 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
aaustinova67
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1721
Location: Virginia
#3
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:06:15 PM

Like the Packers too

 

quote
billyweather send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
billyweather
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9830
Location: Illinois
#4
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:06:21 PM
agree completely buddy, stay hot
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#5
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:08:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by amd:

Ytd  58-43-6

Week 1  4-0

 

Green Bay +3

great wild card run. Why gb? Seems like a sucker bet to me..
quote
tito40 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tito40
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18938
Location: Connecticut
#6
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:19:19 PM
hey man, do you think this line drops or  stays put or what?

i like the play a lot myself  
quote
amd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
amd
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29146
Location: California
#7
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:23:27 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DaBestEver24:

great wild card run. Why gb? Seems like a sucker bet to me..

I think playing SF is the sucker bet. SF kicked Green Bay's asss in Lambeau and now all they have to do is lay a fg at home in a playoff game? I like Kaepernik, he has all of the tools necessary to win in this league. But right now, he still lacks experience and his lack of experience has showed on several occasions this season. IWe all know he is the future of the 49ers but I think SF had a better chance to win now with Alex Smith. As for Green Bay, I like the fact that they've found a running game and I'm happy to back Ryan Grant and Green Bays rushing attack to open up the seems for Rodgers. I am absolutey positive Green Bay will move the ball on Green Bay but I don't think this game can be placed on Kaepernik's shoulders to sustain drives. It's a big deal to have Woodson back in the lineup for Green Bay and for SF to win, Gore will need to find room to run and SF will have to control the clock. I don't think the 49ers will have enough this week. I love getting Rodgers at +3 over Kaepernik.

quote
amd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
amd
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29146
Location: California
#8
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:26:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tito40:

hey man, do you think this line drops or  stays put or what?

i like the play a lot myself  

He buddy...I can't imagine this line moving to 3.5 but I believe the line is capable of moving to under a fg which is why I'm grabbing them early.

quote
avrgsr send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
avrgsr
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 537
Location: California
#9
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:31:57 PM
Congrats on another great weekend AMD! 

As a Niner fan, I personally won't touch the side on this one. But I do think they can get it done. Kaepernick has shown he has the ability to make big plays and can shine on prime time.

What are your thoughts on the total AMD? Was really contemplating on making a play on the Over on this one.


quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#10
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:33:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by amd:

I think playing SF is the sucker bet. SF kicked Green Bay's asss in Lambeau and now all they have to do is lay a fg at home in a playoff game? I like Kaepernik, he has all of the tools necessary to win in this league. But right now, he still lacks experience and his lack of experience has showed on several occasions this season. IWe all know he is the future of the 49ers but I think SF had a better chance to win now with Alex Smith. As for Green Bay, I like the fact that they've found a running game and I'm happy to back Ryan Grant and Green Bays rushing attack to open up the seems for Rodgers. I am absolutey positive Green Bay will move the ball on Green Bay but I don't think this game can be placed on Kaepernik's shoulders to sustain drives. It's a big deal to have Woodson back in the lineup for Green Bay and for SF to win, Gore will need to find room to run and SF will have to control the clock. I don't think the 49ers will have enough this week. I love getting Rodgers at +3 over Kaepernik.

i feel the same way about kaep being the future and alex smith should have been playing because of the experience. But what blows my mind is that they would open this line at -3 solely on the fact niners dominated the first game of the season in lambeau. Line should b pk or -1 either gb or sf. Gb is healthy, revenge factor, arod vs kaep, sf d getting exposed toward the ending of the season and sf injuries scream take gb +3. Its seems way to easy dont u think?
quote
amd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
amd
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29146
Location: California
#11
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:38:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by avrgsr:

Congrats on another great weekend AMD! 

As a Niner fan, I personally won't touch the side on this one. But I do think they can get it done. Kaepernick has shown he has the ability to make big plays and can shine on prime time.

What are your thoughts on the total AMD? Was really contemplating on making a play on the Over on this one.


Thanks for the post...On paper, this game looks like an over play but we would be crazy to lock in on a total that involves a game being played at Candlestick in January...the weather can be brutal and SF's kicking game has suddenly become a disaster. So....watch the line movement and weather report and be patient with making a play on the total.

quote
amd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
amd
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29146
Location: California
#12
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:48:34 PM
DaBestEver...youve made a good point regarding your philosophy of reading into where the line has been set but SF has already beaten Rodgers at Lambeau so why would we see the line set at a pk at candlestick for a playoff game? Smith playes in that game and I really think he should be playing now....Im not trying to read the line for this game as ill be playing +3 and the ml....now that Green Bay is more balanced, I think Sf will have their hands full. Good luck
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
avrgsr send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
avrgsr
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 537
Location: California
#13
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:51:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by amd:

Thanks for the post...On paper, this game looks like an over play but we would be crazy to lock in on a total that involves a game being played at Candlestick in January...the weather can be brutal and SF's kicking game has suddenly become a disaster. So....watch the line movement and weather report and be patient with making a play on the total.


Weather has been off and on as we've had some light rain yesterday and some sun shine today. According to the weather report, things should clear up by Friday.

Appreciate the advice. Will wait until Sat to make the play. 
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#14
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:51:51 PM
Bol on ur other plays next week

quote
amd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
amd
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29146
Location: California
#15
Posted: 1/6/2013 11:56:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by avrgsr:


Weather has been off and on as we've had some light rain yesterday and some sun shine today. According to the weather report, things should clear up by Friday.

Appreciate the advice. Will wait until Sat to make the play. 

I didn't realize you were from the Bay area....you're obviously aware. I'm in Redwood City so Ill be heading to the game, should be a good one

quote
avrgsr send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
avrgsr
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 537
Location: California
#16
Posted: 1/7/2013 12:08:27 AM
Very nice AMD! 

Didn't realize you were from the Bay Area as well buddy (your avatar has you in Michigan! lol). 

Might be at the game myself. I suppose it depends on how I do on the BCS game tomorrow..

Best of luck buddy..

quote
amd send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
amd
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 29146
Location: California
#17
Posted: 1/7/2013 8:19:31 PM
Houston +9.5
quote
abizzo24 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
abizzo24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2066
Location:
#18
Posted: 1/7/2013 10:51:18 PM
Better hope GB o line shows up, that will determine this game
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
the1andonly12
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
the1andonly12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1633
Location: New York
#19
Posted: 1/7/2013 11:18:11 PM
Nice job good luck this weekend
quote
insatiable send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
insatiable
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 21307
Location: California
#20
Posted: 1/7/2013 11:56:03 PM
Stay hot bro. Good luck bro
quote
BigPapa21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
BigPapa21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2550
Location: United States
#21
Posted: 1/8/2013 5:12:52 AM
GL amd...Whats your lean in the Atlanta game? Seattle looks awfully tough to me. I love their defense. A Seattle - Green Bay championship game could happen and rightly so after that Monday night game. Also, I like Green Bay. I wanna see Harbough's sorry asss face when getting beat. I'm still upset he took the 2pts off the board. He-He that bum...
quote
digi261tal
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
digi261tal
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 52
Location: New York
#22
Posted: 1/8/2013 8:44:05 AM
GL AMD 

quote
Metallica2467
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Metallica2467
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 28282
Location: California
#23
Posted: 1/8/2013 10:24:55 AM
Best of luck Bud
quote
Fazool
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Fazool
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 268
Location: New Jersey
#24
Posted: 1/8/2013 10:34:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by amd:

As for Green Bay, I like the fact that they've found a running game and I'm happy to back Ryan Grant and Green Bays rushing attack to open up the seems for Rodgers. 

What running game? GB hasn't had one all year, and that is what will do them in against SF. They will not be able to move the ball on the ground against the 49ers.

quote
SHO send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SHO
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 4688
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 1/8/2013 11:32:19 AM
Good luck bud.
quote
Forum Index : Covers NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.