Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: NFL WK 15
WhiteMice send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
WhiteMice
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10605
Location: British Indian
              Ocean Territory
#26
Posted: 12/11/2012 8:05:35 PM

gl Wizer

ignore the jealous wannabe's

quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#27
Posted: 12/12/2012 2:13:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by InVegas:

Lame, Wizerguy. Apparently you want back-slappers and head-nodders commenting on your plays. Most of them losing, so far. And when you get somebody making a comment that doesn't agree with you - or confirms what you already know (you're season is bad and not getting better) - you get VERY sensitive.

Then you make some crazy scenario up about who you "think" I am. Nah, you're way off. Just an old codger who can't take criticism... can't handle the truth.

If you don't want an answer - don't ask the question. Will you suddenly start winning? No. Christ, if you would've simply bet the dogs this year - you'd be up $$ right now. But you're too stubborn to see a pattern with the NFL this season - so you keep dumping money on the favorites - Like the Bengals this Thurs (another LOSER).

It's your money, I don't really care. But the forum is free - and I will post what I think is good commentary (not always "Yeah, buddy, you're great. You can win it all back." BS).

Don't like it - I don't give a sh*t.

Hope this is the end of it.

Best



No, this is not the end of it.

You started it with your childish post #7, and now I will finish it. Then that will be the end of it. 

Think about this my feablemind friend. None of this would have happened to begin with if you would have never entered my thread.....to begin with.... ie post #7.

Its very obvious that you're a very angry, sensitive, insecure punk with to much time and jell on his hands. Now run along and go find yourself a job, then go find yourself a girlfriend that carries wrenches in her pocket...get married and have some children and do something with your life.








quote
InVegas send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
InVegas
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 844
Location:
#28
Posted: 12/12/2012 6:21:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wizerguy:



No, this is not the end of it.

You started it with your childish post #7, and now I will finish it. Then that will be the end of it. 

Think about this my feablemind friend. None of this would have happened to begin with if you would have never entered my thread.....to begin with.... ie post #7.

Its very obvious that you're a very angry, sensitive, insecure punk with to much time and jell on his hands. Now run along and go find yourself a job, then go find yourself a girlfriend that carries wrenches in her pocket...get married and have some children and do something with your life.








Again, you're way off  - not even remotely close. I'm certainly not angry. And your comments are un-original.

But that doesn't surprise me. You can only be what you really are. I hope you win the rest of the season. I doubt you will, but I do wish you well.

If you'd like to contact me via PM and meet with me next time you travel to Las Vegas please let me know.

Best

quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#29
Posted: 12/12/2012 6:28:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by InVegas:

Again, you're way off  - not even remotely close. I'm certainly not angry. And your comments are un-original.

But that doesn't surprise me. You can only be what you really are. I hope you win the rest of the season. I doubt you will, but I do wish you well.

If you'd like to contact me via PM and meet with me next time you travel to Las Vegas please let me know.

Best



..and you're still a punk who most likely hangs out in the casinos with all the other Vegas trash...and if you would like to meet me next time you travel to New York....let me know where you're going to be.
quote
InVegas send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
InVegas
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 844
Location:
#30
Posted: 12/12/2012 6:33:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wizerguy:



..and you're still a punk who most likely hangs out in the casinos with all the other Vegas trash...and if you would like to meet me next time you travel to New York....let me know where you're going to be.

Man, beyond lame. Name calling & ignorant generalizations that aren't even close (like your NFL picks) - You're just too stupid to get it.

Enjoy the rest of your losing season, Dope.

quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#31
Posted: 12/12/2012 6:34:50 PM
.... 
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#32
Posted: 12/12/2012 6:40:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by InVegas:

Man, beyond lame. Name calling & ignorant generalizations that aren't even close (like your NFL picks) - You're just too stupid to get it.

Enjoy the rest of your losing season, Dope



Thanks .. and enjoy the rest of your season also... Dip

now go way



quote
DaSaltySluG send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DaSaltySluG
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 595
Location: Maryland
#33
Posted: 12/12/2012 7:21:26 PM
Yo I"m dying at this thread... this is all good stuff.. people should learn how to take criticizism   better tho, InVegas was really only trying to help from the get go. Ive seen a lot of his plays he knows what hes talking about. Not saying you don't Wizer.. but yea. 

InVegas add me when you have time bro.
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#34
Posted: 12/12/2012 10:44:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DaSaltySluG:

Yo I"m dying at this thread... this is all good stuff.. people should learn how to take criticizism   better tho, InVegas was really only trying to help from the get go. Ive seen a lot of his plays he knows what hes talking about. Not saying you don't Wizer.. but yea. 

InVegas add me when you have time bro.

 InVegas was only trying to help from the "get go"?. Please go back and read  post #7( the get go post) and tell me where he was trying to help.  Then go back to school and learn how to spell and speak english. Then go and suck on his salty dog thug slug, since you're so in love with him. 

GL slug thug







 
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#35
Posted: 12/12/2012 10:46:12 PM
In Vegas... Add him when you have time
quote
DaSaltySluG send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DaSaltySluG
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 595
Location: Maryland
#36
Posted: 12/13/2012 1:25:35 AM
Bwhahaha Wizergay. Why so salty bro? 
quote
FadeOnly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
FadeOnly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 14626
Location: Pennsylvania
#37
Posted: 12/13/2012 2:14:28 AM
What are you seeing in the Panthers?  I'm seeing a possible let down after beating down the Falcons in probably the biggest game on their schedule at this point, and now they travel across the country to play a team that's flying high after smoking the Steelers.  I'm surprised the line wasn't higher, it just seems to me you're not getting much value by only catching 3 points.  I would want at least 6, probably 7 to be worthy of a large play.  But that's just me... Good luck this week.
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#38
Posted: 12/13/2012 10:17:21 AM
Minnesota +3   (5u)
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#39
Posted: 12/13/2012 11:10:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FadeOnly:

What are you seeing in the Panthers?  I'm seeing a possible let down after beating down the Falcons in probably the biggest game on their schedule at this point, and now they travel across the country to play a team that's flying high after smoking the Steelers.  I'm surprised the line wasn't higher, it just seems to me you're not getting much value by only catching 3 points.  I would want at least 6, probably 7 to be worthy of a large play.  But that's just me... Good luck this week.

SD flying high after they beat down Pitt who averages 13 pure ppg on offense. Now they come back home and back down to earth with their 14 pppg offense to a team that scores 22 pppg. Last time SD had 2 ATS wins in a row was week 1 @ Oak and week 2 vs Tenn... 3-8 ATS since 1-4 last 5 home. Panthers always a nice RD play and the win last week pushed the dog edge to 9-2 in Car.games TY. Panthers: 9-0 ATS in Dec off a SU dog win & 3-0 RD this year. Panthers go on a 3-0 run to finish the season strong.

27-23 Panthers   

quote
Macwestie1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Macwestie1
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 91888
Location: Ontario
#40
Posted: 12/13/2012 11:28:27 AM
BOL WizerGuy
quote
Louis_IV
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Louis_IV
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 33411
Location: Ohio
#41
Posted: 12/13/2012 11:48:57 AM
quote
FB1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
FB1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 19
Location:
#42
Posted: 12/13/2012 4:16:00 PM
Love your plays Wizer!

 Dear Mr Invegas

 How do you blast someones thread with insults and then you dont even offer a pic or two of your own? Then you  get a hot response and expect to be treated like a diplomat? And then you blast again? IE:"Insecurity Issues"I have been following Wizers plays for years and made some serious $$$ with them but if he loses i don't blast him with" Yeh if you keep using those plays" !! Thats garbage!!Read his title it says Captian!!! Apparently you never served in the military because you would know where respect begins!! Like the old adage says " If you don't have anything good to say then SHUT YOUR TRAP!! Keep pressing on wizer this weekend is gonna be a good one!! By the way Mr Invegas  i lived in Vegas and if you talked to people like that  you probably wouldn't get a second chance to!
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#43
Posted: 12/13/2012 5:41:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FB1:

Love your plays Wizer!

 Dear Mr Invegas

 How do you blast someones thread with insults and then you dont even offer a pic or two of your own? Then you  get a hot response and expect to be treated like a diplomat? And then you blast again? IE:"Insecurity Issues"I have been following Wizers plays for years and made some serious $$$ with them but if he loses i don't blast him with" Yeh if you keep using those plays" !! Thats garbage!!Read his title it says Captian!!! Apparently you never served in the military because you would know where respect begins!! Like the old adage says " If you don't have anything good to say then SHUT YOUR TRAP!! Keep pressing on wizer this weekend is gonna be a good one!! By the way Mr Invegas  i lived in Vegas and if you talked to people like that  you probably wouldn't get a second chance to!

I just love the newbie trash that comes in here and just looks at a guys current season YTD, having no idea what that persons career YTD is. What.?..did i just start wagering on sports this year?. InVegas talks about not getting it. I believe he's the one that doesn't get it.....IE.. the big picture... and he lives in Vegas..what a turd. lol.


What they fail to understand is that I have been at this for close to 25 years and have done well, most likely before they were born or in diapers at the time. They pick 5 games go 3-2 and brag about how they hit 75-80%  ie slugthug .Then when it all goes south you never hear or see them again. I post my plays and my record. Win or lose.

...and i don't hear no fat lady singing yet

FB-1 
quote
AnthonyStarks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2788
Location: New Jersey
#44
Posted: 12/13/2012 5:43:47 PM
quote
CalBear send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CalBear
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 19237
Location: California
#45
Posted: 12/13/2012 6:05:11 PM
quote
WhiteMice send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
WhiteMice
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10605
Location: British Indian
              Ocean Territory
#46
Posted: 12/13/2012 7:21:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

What they fail to understand is that I have been at this for close to 25 years
 
i didnt realize you were still a rookie
quote
Skipster send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Skipster
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5044
Location: Tuvalu
#47
Posted: 12/13/2012 7:35:28 PM
so this is where the Covers geezers hang out. 
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#48
Posted: 12/13/2012 11:34:41 PM
Mac 
Louie...Love your "quotes of the day"  much respect 

Anthony  ..and also with you

Cal.... u bear  

White Mice.....lol

Skipster........wh-a-at!  
quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12289
Location: Barbados
#49
Posted: 12/13/2012 11:37:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:

Pay no attemtion to these fools
CINCY & NYG $$$$


quote
Blackshirt51 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Blackshirt51
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 5865
Location: United States
#50
Posted: 12/13/2012 11:41:17 PM

Wizer nice pick tonight and if you don't mind I am gonna do the Bengal Mac Daddy shuffle in here.

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.