MY SUNDAY NFL CARD WITH TWO TOP PLAYS.

Forum: NFL Betting Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: MY SUNDAY NFL CARD WITH TWO TOP PLAYS.
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/11/2012 7:52:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by falcoholic:

How so?
you want to play that ravens team that just lost 2 games where they should have won, manning has been on a roll, won't be easy this week with the ravens hungry for a win. This ain't oak, sd, or KC, and its not Denver's fault for playing in a weak division, but this week ravens bring the pressure and cause havoc on manning.
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/11/2012 7:55:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

Agreed

Smart man Bol Canada !!
forkball PM forkball
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 562
 
forkball
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/11/2012 8:37:01 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by CAPTAINPAP:

come on fork, you were dogging me for the Carolina play too, I guess you want redemption, well not this week either, da bears will find a way to beat the packers.

TOOK CAROLINA, MINNESOTA, TENN, JETS AND CINCY. . . BUDDY OF MINE AT WORK IS FROM CHICAGO AND HES TELLING ME GREENBAY.  HES HIT FIVE IN A ROW ON HIS BEARS. . .STAYN WITH THE HOT HAND.

forkball PM forkball
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 562
 
forkball
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/11/2012 8:41:36 PM
LIKE UR PITT PICK.... WATCHN THE GMEN, I'D SAY THEY HAVE AWAKEN.   WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THEM RUN THE TABLE AGAIN. . .REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID TO ATLANTA IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR?  I EXPECT MORE OF THE SAME THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. 
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/11/2012 8:59:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by forkball:

TOOK CAROLINA, MINNESOTA, TENN, JETS AND CINCY. . . BUDDY OF MINE AT WORK IS FROM CHICAGO AND HES TELLING ME GREENBAY.  HES HIT FIVE IN A ROW ON HIS BEARS. . .STAYN WITH THE HOT HAND.

CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/11/2012 9:04:33 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by forkball:

LIKE UR PITT PICK.... WATCHN THE GMEN, I'D SAY THEY HAVE AWAKEN.   WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THEM RUN THE TABLE AGAIN. . .REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID TO ATLANTA IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR?  I EXPECT MORE OF THE SAME THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. 

giants beating the saints doesn't mean they have awakening, Atlanta at home =$$$.

forkball PM forkball
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 562
 
forkball
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/11/2012 9:37:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CAPTAINPAP:

giants beating the saints doesn't mean they have awakening, Atlanta at home =$$$.

ATLANTA IS A FRAUD.  GO AHEAD AND TAKE EM.  WATCH WHAT HAPPENS AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE, ON BOTH SIDES.  AND THEN ASK YOURSELF WHO IS THE BETTER QB.  MATT RYAN OR THE OTHER GUY WITH TWO RINGS?

CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/11/2012 9:47:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by forkball:

ATLANTA IS A FRAUD.  GO AHEAD AND TAKE EM.  WATCH WHAT HAPPENS AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE, ON BOTH SIDES.  AND THEN ASK YOURSELF WHO IS THE BETTER QB.  MATT RYAN OR THE OTHER GUY WITH TWO RINGS?

ELI is the better of the two without a doubt, Atlanta is a fraud, they should have more than 1 loss, well the bets in on Atlanta, I can't change that, but Atlanta at home has value, but this could be the run at the end of the season we've known the giants to partake in the last few years by running the table, I had Carolina this past week, I will always fade them on the road. Good talk man, Bol
forkball PM forkball
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 562
 
forkball
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/11/2012 9:49:07 PM
junesports1 PM junesports1
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 413
 
junesports1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/11/2012 11:54:17 PM
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/12/2012 4:04:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by junesports1:

Bol boss , lets cash some of these Sunday
TheWiseOneSix3 PM TheWiseOneSix3
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 26
 
TheWiseOneSix3
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/12/2012 9:13:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CAPTAINPAP:

Bears two loses as a favorite against Seattle and Minnesota, now rightfully so there a home dog against a surging packers team. When I say Chicago will be ready for this divisonal game, the last home game of the season and first place on the line, look greenbay isn't the same offensive machine like past teams, they have injuries, just like Chicago, but Forte is the difference, he will have a good game, Chicago as a home dog=. Green bay can clinch the division with a win, you don't think the bears team knows this, not in there house, I expect a hard fought outright win by the bears.  

Bears fan here.  Good luck with your bet.
I will never bet Bears against Packers under Lovie regime again in my life.  I'm hoping this is the final nail in Lovie's lucky coffin that he has somehow kept open for so many years.  
Credit for defense?  Those players would be much much better in a different scheme.  Sure they have turnovers but they would no matter who the Defense coach is as is proven from the the two different D Coordinators they have had.

My big disagreement if the statement about FORTE being the difference?  FORTE ranks at the top of overrated backs in the league IMO.  What has he done all year to lead you to believe all of a sudden he is going into "beast" mode to dominate??  LOL
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/12/2012 11:03:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheWiseOneSix3:


Bears fan here.  Good luck with your bet.
I will never bet Bears against Packers under Lovie regime again in my life.  I'm hoping this is the final nail in Lovie's lucky coffin that he has somehow kept open for so many years.  
Credit for defense?  Those players would be much much better in a different scheme.  Sure they have turnovers but they would no matter who the Defense coach is as is proven from the the two different D Coordinators they have had.

My big disagreement if the statement about FORTE being the difference?  FORTE ranks at the top of overrated backs in the league IMO.  What has he done all year to lead you to believe all of a sudden he is going into "beast" mode to dominate??  LOL
Yeah but Forte can be the difference maker with the struggling run defense that greenbay is showing of late.
nuggins PM nuggins
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3070
 
nuggins
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/12/2012 11:07:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CAPTAINPAP:

dam iPhone mistake boss. MONEY!!!

  ...i know man. just being my stupid self.

Last week was good... this week scares me... this year has been like every other so far... I lose week 1 and 2 then get a tear once i can get a handle on the teams until week 15/16 and then it goes to sh!t... hoping for a different finish but expecting same results... let's not talk playoffs... i can't win a game until the SB i swear

BOL 
QBUN PM QBUN
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2301
 
QBUN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/12/2012 11:44:14 AM
Riding those TOP plays brotha...along w/ d BLAZIN 5!!
Posted using a mobile device.
bobafett PM bobafett
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2960
 
bobafett
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/12/2012 11:51:17 AM
BALTIMORE
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/12/2012 2:53:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bobafett:

BALTIMORE
manning will be on his behind all day. Ravens always have had success against PM in the past, man this defensive unit will be fired up man. This ain't the raiders, chargers, or chiefs. Denver will be in the AFC championship with my pats, but Sunday ravens find away to win.
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/12/2012 2:55:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by QBUN:

Riding those TOP plays brotha...along w/ d BLAZIN 5!!
good to know Qbun that I can help making you money boss, that's what it's all about, thanks for trusting me, I will have another good week, plus I am still working on 2 more plays. GL
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/12/2012 2:56:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nuggins:


  ...i know man. just being my stupid self.

Last week was good... this week scares me... this year has been like every other so far... I lose week 1 and 2 then get a tear once i can get a handle on the teams until week 15/16 and then it goes to sh!t... hoping for a different finish but expecting same results... let's not talk playoffs... i can't win a game until the SB i swear

BOL 
 good luck boss
QBUN PM QBUN
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2301
 
QBUN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/12/2012 3:45:37 PM
Full speed ahead CAPTAIN!!
Posted using a mobile device.
coitus_maximus PM coitus_maximus
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 555
 
coitus_maximus
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/12/2012 4:08:16 PM
Don't forget GB and Bears is a huge RIVALRY.  And is true, bears will play GB hard.  They know season over and the Boobirds come out if lose this one @ HOME
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/12/2012 4:36:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coitus_maximus:

Don't forget GB and Bears is a huge RIVALRY.  And is true, bears will play GB hard.  They know season over and the Boobirds come out if lose this one @ HOME
Marshall looking for a big game, greenbays secondary is soft even if Woodson is back. Bears squeeze by the package.
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/12/2012 4:37:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by QBUN:

Full speed ahead CAPTAIN!!
 
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/13/2012 7:35:33 AM
Good luck junesports.
CAPTAINPAP PM CAPTAINPAP
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 2985
 
CAPTAINPAP
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/13/2012 6:44:13 PM
MY FINAL CARD FOR SUNDAY NFL!!!

                             TOP PLAYS

20* DA BEARS+3.5(B1/2) over GREEN BAY

20* PITTSBURGH STEELERS ML-125 over DALLAS


8* OVER 43 SEA/BUF
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

                          SMALLER PLAYS

 5* BALTIMORE+3.5(B1/2) over DENVER

 5* FALCONS PK over GIANTS
 5* OVER 51  Giants/Falcons
 2* Minnesota+3 Over Rams
 1* UNDER 44  DET/ARI

Forum: NFL Betting Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.