TNF GAME DIFFERENCE IS THE GRASS--Read More

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: TNF GAME DIFFERENCE IS THE GRASS--Read More
NFLKiller PM NFLKiller
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Illinois
 
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:31:14 PM
Dont let all the hype and crazy stats of previous years head to head matchups when it comes to the Broncos and Raiders.  Why you ask?  Because you're better off comparing the old colts to the old bengals in this quarterback matchup.  The field will be the difference and here's why:

Carson sucks on grass, his receivers need cleaner paths to routes.
Carson = 3-7 on grass

Peyton loves grass.  Why?  Audibles cause LB's to be on their heels, and the receivers get a step on them.  When LB's try and adjust on grass, it's near impossible compared to artificial turf fields.
Peyton = 9-1 on grass

I give the edge to receivers and quarterbacks, and Raiders CB's are banged up.  Peyton Air Show.

Close in the 1st half, wouldn't be surprised if it was a 6 point game to cover the Raiders 1st half. 

2nd half the Peyton Air Assault will start.  They'll win the 2nd half by 17+

Broncos = Best 4 quarter point differential in the NFL

I teased to -9.5 at -120, put $5k to win $4k

Good Luck everyone! 
Let me know your thoughts on my ridiculous hinging field factor
msohn PM msohn
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 3660
United States
 
msohn
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:32:40 PM
I am with you NFLKiller


bluecob4lt PM bluecob4lt
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2722
 
bluecob4lt
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:33:14 PM
Don't pay attention to trends.

Pay attention to grass trends!
nuggins PM nuggins
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3070
California
 
nuggins
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:36:54 PM
Grass is ALWAYS the difference, man...

between...

Good tacos and GREAT tacos

a good concert vs a GREAT concert

a good movie vs a GREAT movie

an OK day at work...vs a GREAT DAY AT WORK!!!

"toke, toke, toke it up, maaaaaaaan"

iteeup PM iteeup
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 333
 
iteeup
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:39:00 PM
unless Peyton smokes some, it won't matter.
msohn PM msohn
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 3660
United States
 
msohn
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:39:44 PM
Amendment 64


NFLKiller PM NFLKiller
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Illinois
 
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:47:03 PM
Only people smokin grass are the Oakland backers picking it bc they have gotten burned ATS by other teams that 'should have covered' in these spots.

Divisional Game means the MOST to Peyton, they are looking for a 1st round bye and have tough opponents after Oakland.  They want this game as much if it were in week 12 as now, and if you don't think so, look at the colts in week 14 and on...precision fellas
NFLKiller PM NFLKiller
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Illinois
 
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:48:07 PM
And by Colts I'm referring to Peyton's late 2000 Colts and not Luck's new crew
NFLKiller PM NFLKiller
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Illinois
 
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:52:13 PM
Grass in SD is what started this 7 game win streak, put up 28 in the half on grass
nuggins PM nuggins
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3070
California
 
nuggins
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 5:53:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NFLKiller:

 
 they are looking for a 1st round bye and have tough opponents after Oakland.  They want this game as much if it were in week 12 as now, and if you don't think so, look at the colts in week 14 and on...precision fellas

i always here the 'let down' spot angle but not seeing man... bye and home field advantage is huge... plus mannings a gamer...don't think he'll ' take the night off ' because it's the scrubby raiders

BOL... mesa thinks yousa hasa winna !! 
Magic_Steam PM Magic_Steam
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 483
Pennsylvania
 
Magic_Steam
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:02:50 PM

You guys are killin me!! (post #3 & 4) ^ Lol

Hilarious thread!

The_BigDog PM The_BigDog
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3770
Georgia
 
The_BigDog
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:34:36 PM
Killer........Your avatar is killing me... OMG   
The_BigDog PM The_BigDog
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3770
Georgia
 
The_BigDog
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:34:59 PM
edubb13 PM edubb13
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 153
Florida
 
edubb13
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:39:35 PM
i here you about the avatar bigdog.Im having a hard time reading the posts without taking my eyes off of that behind lol
Macwestie1 PM Macwestie1
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 101007
Ontario
 
Macwestie1
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:42:18 PM
speaking of Grass time to Roll one

"Smoke Me Up & Roll me up Until I Die .... WILLIE NELSON


roofdog03 PM roofdog03
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 698
New York
 
roofdog03
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:47:35 PM

who cares?it seems like murders,suicides and death get teams pumped up before their games.....AND THERE ISNT GRASS IN A BLACK HOLE!!!I SAY RAIDERS!!!

 

NFLKiller PM NFLKiller
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Illinois
 
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:52:05 PM
She is the behind I never had but always wanted...RIP random 80's behind, RIP
Mccabetmj PM Mccabetmj
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 69
 
Mccabetmj
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:52:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NFLKiller:

Dont let all the hype and crazy stats of previous years head to head matchups when it comes to the Broncos and Raiders.  Why you ask?  Because you're better off comparing the old colts to the old bengals in this quarterback matchup.  The field will be the difference and here's why:

Carson sucks on grass, his receivers need cleaner paths to routes.
Carson = 3-7 on grass

Peyton loves grass.  Why?  Audibles cause LB's to be on their heels, and the receivers get a step on them.  When LB's try and adjust on grass, it's near impossible compared to artificial turf fields.
Peyton = 9-1 on grass

I give the edge to receivers and quarterbacks, and Raiders CB's are banged up.  Peyton Air Show.

Close in the 1st half, wouldn't be surprised if it was a 6 point game to cover the Raiders 1st half. 

2nd half the Peyton Air Assault will start.  They'll win the 2nd half by 17+

Broncos = Best 4 quarter point differential in the NFL

I teased to -9.5 at -120, put $5k to win $4k

Good Luck everyone! 
Let me know your thoughts on my ridiculous hinging field factor

Screw the game... Who's butt is that in ur photo?
Rallycaps PM Rallycaps
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 175
Ontario
 
Rallycaps
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:56:38 PM
No doubt........ Holy S&*%
MississippiMaui PM MississippiMaui
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 175
 
MississippiMaui
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 7:08:57 PM
NFL ... like Denver here as well .. any lean on a score?..  total? 
NFLKiller PM NFLKiller
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Illinois
 
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 7:37:42 PM
Broncos 30 or 31
Raiders 20
NFLKiller PM NFLKiller
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Illinois
 
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 7:42:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mccabetmj:


Screw the game... Who's butt is that in ur photo?


I don't know, but I will find her one day.  And then I will enter her, repeatedly.  I will find her, one day
NFLKiller PM NFLKiller
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 328
Illinois
 
NFLKiller
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 7:43:36 PM
On second or third thought, Final score will be lower

Denver 20-24

Oakland 10
AAY PM AAY
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 22696
 
AAY
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 8:09:17 PM
Good Luck
KnockDown9 PM KnockDown9
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 634
California
 
KnockDown9
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/6/2012 9:05:20 PM
Liked the 31-20 numbers better....
Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.