Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 4 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Crazy Irishman's "bet your wife and mother in law" bets WEEK 14
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#76
Posted: 12/7/2012 1:18:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by YouWish:

94% of which is on 8 games this week..


I'm not a good example. I'm crazy impatient prick. Money management shouldn't be learnt from me or anyone else. May be I can allow myself and may be I'm just bragging and showing off. That's not a point. Everyone should manage their money the way it fits them. For me the grading tool is money wagered. But I do not advocate to play the same sums if you can't afford it. I don't know. As an impulsive person that I am  - I have won a lot and lost a lot. I'm lucky to be on a winning side but the money did not go back to betting but bettering the life for me and my family. But I can come up with money if needed as I first of all enjoy betting, second having no fear (learnt that from the best) and third of all - love every breath I take. Learning from losing more from winning (learnt it from the best) and ..... Wow, I don't think any of you have a patience to read such long tirades - so that's it
quote
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#77
Posted: 12/7/2012 1:22:19 AM
In other words - you can enjoy my picks - play them or fade them. The sums are merely to suggest the strength of a play. The rest is up to you!!!
quote
YouWish send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
YouWish
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 580
Location: California
#78
Posted: 12/7/2012 1:30:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:

I'm not a good example. I'm crazy impatient prick. Money management shouldn't be learnt from me or anyone else. May be I can allow myself and may be I'm just bragging and showing off. That's not a point. Everyone should manage their money the way it fits them. For me the grading tool is money wagered. But I do not advocate to play the same sums if you can't afford it. I don't know. As an impulsive person that I am  - I have won a lot and lost a lot. I'm lucky to be on a winning side but the money did not go back to betting but bettering the life for me and my family. But I can come up with money if needed as I first of all enjoy betting, second having no fear (learnt that from the best) and third of all - love every breath I take. Learning from losing more from winning (learnt it from the best) and ..... Wow, I don't think any of you have a patience to read such long tirades - so that's it


I just tried to highlight my favorite parts of this, but then I realized I can't separate anything in it, cause the entire thing is an effing gem..

gimme some of what you're having..




quote
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#79
Posted: 12/7/2012 1:44:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by YouWish:



I just tried to highlight my favorite parts of this, but then I realized I can't separate anything in it, cause the entire thing is an effing gem..

gimme some of what you're having..





You Wish....   
quote
tahrir2011 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tahrir2011
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 115
Location:
#80
Posted: 12/7/2012 2:17:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:

I'm not a good example. I'm crazy impatient prick. Money management shouldn't be learnt from me or anyone else. May be I can allow myself and may be I'm just bragging and showing off. That's not a point. Everyone should manage their money the way it fits them. For me the grading tool is money wagered. But I do not advocate to play the same sums if you can't afford it. I don't know. As an impulsive person that I am  - I have won a lot and lost a lot. I'm lucky to be on a winning side but the money did not go back to betting but bettering the life for me and my family. But I can come up with money if needed as I first of all enjoy betting, second having no fear (learnt that from the best) and third of all - love every breath I take. Learning from losing more from winning (learnt it from the best) and ..... Wow, I don't think any of you have a patience to read such long tirades - so that's it
I know who that "BEST" is, but I will 
quote
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#81
Posted: 12/7/2012 5:17:51 PM
Do you remember why Giants? For the same reason Ravens
Ravens +3  1300$ to win 1000$
quote
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#82
Posted: 12/7/2012 5:21:24 PM
So, summing up so far:
Vikings - Bears  Under 39.5  1100$ to win 1000$
Pats - Texans  Under 52  1100$ to win 1000$ 
Bears -3 (+100)  2000$ to win 2000$
Giants -5  2200$ to win 2000
Bills -3  1150$ to win 1000$
Bengals -3  2400$ to win 2000$
Packers - Lions  Under 51  1100$ to win 1000$
Raiders - Broncos  Over 47  1100$ to win 1000$ 
Ravens +3  1300$ to win 1000$

Altogether 13450$ (out of bankroll of 13045$ which I had to add another 405$) to win11000$

quote
Wizerguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 12127
Location: Florida
#83
Posted: 12/7/2012 7:01:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:


"Why don't you try to stick your head up your a s s, see if it fits?"

...... GL mate.....cherio






quote
GietTuiNo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
GietTuiNo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 285
Location:
#84
Posted: 12/7/2012 7:04:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:

So, summing up so far:
Vikings - Bears  Under 39.5  1100$ to win 1000$
Pats - Texans  Under 52  1100$ to win 1000$ 
Bears -3 (+100)  2000$ to win 2000$
Giants -5  2200$ to win 2000
Bills -3  1150$ to win 1000$
Bengals -3  2400$ to win 2000$
Packers - Lions  Under 51  1100$ to win 1000$
Raiders - Broncos  Over 47  1100$ to win 1000$ 
Ravens +3  1300$ to win 1000$

Altogether 13450$ (out of bankroll of 13045$ which I had to add another 405$) to win11000$


1 down 8 more to go gl.
quote
RDTTKA12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RDTTKA12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 244
Location:
#85
Posted: 12/8/2012 1:41:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:

So, summing up so far:
Vikings - Bears  Under 39.5  1100$ to win 1000$
Pats - Texans  Under 52  1100$ to win 1000$ 
Bears -3 (+100)  2000$ to win 2000$
Giants -5  2200$ to win 2000
Bills -3  1150$ to win 1000$
Bengals -3  2400$ to win 2000$
Packers - Lions  Under 51  1100$ to win 1000$
Raiders - Broncos  Over 47  1100$ to win 1000$ 
Ravens +3  1300$ to win 1000$

Altogether 13450$ (out of bankroll of 13045$ which I had to add another 405$) to win11000$



Damm Mick I love your crazy Irish abandonment of risk.  BOL this week, hope we all hit it big.

quote
RamboCT send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RamboCT
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 442
Location:
#86
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:09:40 AM
It's funny to think people in here would risk there money on some joker that you have no idea about! Know he seems funny and friendly and his picks don't seem too bad.But he has already put in wayy too many plays for me to take him serious. Maybe he's good but with no evidence of him even be a real bettor or any good these people jump on ship. This is probably why covers exist because idiots play guys picks that haven't even posted a play yet. Come here to get advice or injury update even follow a proven capper. Or if your not good with sports and can't make your own plays then don't bet. Just my two words GL crazy drunken Irish lad!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
RamboCT send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RamboCT
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 442
Location:
#87
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:11:29 AM
Btw colts and texans look the best too me.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
RDTTKA12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RDTTKA12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 244
Location:
#88
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:23:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RamboCT:

Btw colts and texans look the best too me.


You throw a huge rant and go on about ole Mick, his credentials, and how stupid people are for coming onto the forums and following his threads...

then you throw your two cents in on what picks look good to you?
quote
aleato send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
aleato
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 72
Location:
#89
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:34:11 AM
I fade anyone who cheats on their wife like its "cool" and brags about it.

I wish you the worst of luck, BL.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
RDTTKA12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RDTTKA12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 244
Location:
#90
Posted: 12/8/2012 3:21:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:

So, summing up so far:
Vikings - Bears  Under 39.5  1100$ to win 1000$
Pats - Texans  Under 52  1100$ to win 1000$ 
Bears -3 (+100)  2000$ to win 2000$
Giants -5  2200$ to win 2000
Bills -3  1150$ to win 1000$
Bengals -3  2400$ to win 2000$
Packers - Lions  Under 51  1100$ to win 1000$
Raiders - Broncos  Over 47  1100$ to win 1000$ 
Ravens +3  1300$ to win 1000$

Altogether 13450$ (out of bankroll of 13045$ which I had to add another 405$) to win11000$



Mick, noticing your bet amounts, what factors push you to be so confident in CHI -3 and CIN -3?  I am on same side of both but always curious to see a crazy Irishman's angle on his favorites. BOL this week, cheers 
quote
tonytouchemall send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tonytouchemall
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 259
Location: Maryland
#91
Posted: 12/8/2012 3:23:16 AM
gl bro
quote
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#92
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:20:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RamboCT:

It's funny to think people in here would risk there money on some joker that you have no idea about! Know he seems funny and friendly and his picks don't seem too bad.But he has already put in wayy too many plays for me to take him serious. Maybe he's good but with no evidence of him even be a real bettor or any good these people jump on ship. This is probably why covers exist because idiots play guys picks that haven't even posted a play yet. Come here to get advice or injury update even follow a proven capper. Or if your not good with sports and can't make your own plays then don't bet. Just my two words GL crazy drunken Irish lad!
1. By people you mean all the good folks come in here and reading what I wrote? Then read #77!!! And if you don't respect the people they most probably don't respect you and your frustration is understandable.
2. joker that you have no idea about - are you talking about me or you jack as s? I have absolutely no problem being a joker. And if already - for sure people have more idea about me than you.. Don't you think? But again - as I see you're a Mets fan and your frustration is understandable again!
3. Look lad, I love your feisty attitude and appreciate your best wishes - but ease up. You don't know me. You have no idea if I am really betting those sums or not. And it should not be of your concern. At least I don't talk about people or things I have no idea about. Let's have a drink sometime when I'm in flushing bro!
quote
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#93
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:25:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by aleato:

I fade anyone who cheats on their wife like its "cool" and brags about it.

I wish you the worst of luck, BL.

But I'm saying Hail Marys bout 500 times a week....
And what about people who bet their mother in laws? Is that ok you double standard prick?
quote
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#94
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:32:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RDTTKA12:



Mick, noticing your bet amounts, what factors push you to be so confident in CHI -3 and CIN -3?  I am on same side of both but always curious to see a crazy Irishman's angle on his favorites. BOL this week, cheers 
Bears are gonna miss some players and Urlacher is out. That is for me  - play on Bears sign. In pro sports when all the signs point at one side - it usually goes another. Vikings  - like Arizona - did their share of winning and stealing bettor's money. One on one - Bears are a TD better even in Minnesota than Vikings at this stage of the season. Bengals - contrary of Vikings and Cardinals - are becoming altogether now and are on a roll which might land them in playoffs. Their a better team lately than the opponent and are playing home where they are very impressive. Don't forget - you're talking bout Cincy - the city that breathes and lives football.
GL
quote
Mick960 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Mick960
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 412
Location: New York
#95
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:34:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tonytouchemall:

gl bro
quote
RDTTKA12 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RDTTKA12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 244
Location:
#96
Posted: 12/8/2012 2:39:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mick960:

Bears are gonna miss some players and Urlacher is out. That is for me  - play on Bears sign. In pro sports when all the signs point at one side - it usually goes another. Vikings  - like Arizona - did their share of winning and stealing bettor's money. One on one - Bears are a TD better even in Minnesota than Vikings at this stage of the season. Bengals - contrary of Vikings and Cardinals - are becoming altogether now and are on a roll which might land them in playoffs. Their a better team lately than the opponent and are playing home where they are very impressive. Don't forget - you're talking bout Cincy - the city that breathes and lives football.
GL


Thanks for the input Mick, much appreciated.  Get that this weekend.  BOL
quote
Luckyleo1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Luckyleo1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 50
Location:
#97
Posted: 12/8/2012 3:56:02 PM
mick i looked you up on your picks this season. very good by the way, on the plus so everyone else can darn off. keep it up buddy
quote
RamboCT send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RamboCT
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 442
Location:
#98
Posted: 12/8/2012 8:25:47 PM
MIck- ok we can leave it at and I agree with post #77 It was late and I probably over reacted a bit. I'm not normally one to stir it up. I will continue to follow your threads I wish you the best.btw I'm Irish myself :) and I am not only a mets fan but worse a Jets fan too!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
KnockDown9 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
KnockDown9
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 634
Location: California
#99
Posted: 12/8/2012 8:41:30 PM
Boy, thats a large number of LARGE wagers 
quote
Satchel1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Satchel1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 187
Location:
#100
Posted: 12/8/2012 8:52:16 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by The_BigDog]

I don't know about your picks... but I would like to tell you where you should stick that avatar...

(_o_)

LITTLE dog if you wanna roll with the REAL BIG DOGS STOP

PISSING W/ THE PUPPIES!

 

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 4 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.