Messages

Forum Index : Covers NFL Betting : Messages Page 9 of 11 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: People that thinks there's no fixing in sports should stop gambling
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#201
Posted: 11/27/2012 3:52:07 PM

Kamahsutra

Very good read and intelligent article, unlike others with precise reasoning and points. However, there's no way that some games are not fixed, not all games are fixed only the ones that mattered. Every season you will have a few. Sunday-night was one, another one was the Seattle/Green Bay game. Even the Tampa Bay games two weeks ago was fixed. I didn't even watch the game and I know TB was going to come back and also pushes the total over. Because I did my homework and also realized most of the money was against TB and the under. Hitting that game solidify my opinion. Its funny that all my American friends (white) don't believe in fixes and all my Asian friends believes in fixes. I think that has to do with cultures like you said. I started gambling when I was very young (16 years old) I been watching football since I was 11 so I think I have a pretty good grip on the games and I know who's good and who's not. But I always lose and my bookie always win. He always comes around and collect from everyone and brings presents and food everytime. So I decided to do what he is doing. About 20 years ago, I got a line from Don Best and $50K I started being a bookie. At first I would give out some of my action to a New York bookie (about 50%) and I would drive to New York every week to give him money. After 6 month I decided to take all the action myself, because I have given $200K to New York in the past six month. The final advice that I got from the New York bookie was " don't worry about the lopsided games, the fix will come to bail us out" Its true, every MNF is always lopsided bets and books always make bank. I quit booking bets about 6 years ago, because times were bad and people always can't come up with money to pay and those people who could pay up always win so I decided to hang it up. For me to believe this game is clean its impossible. again thank you for your input and now I am just a guy having fun playing very small with a offshore account. I don't even know if I can collect once I win some money, Goodluck people whatever you believe,

quote
clubtnt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
clubtnt
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1111
Location: United States
#202
Posted: 11/27/2012 3:53:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by abadboycali:


Like I said before , the 2H action also affect the outcome also. I watched only few min of 2H and got myself thinking , Wtf wrong with GB , They running the ball , instead of throwing the ball , lmao , They were passing offense team for god sake , Not Running team. and They were down by 3TD also. 



you saw what happened every time rodgers dropped back to pass?
quote
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#203
Posted: 11/27/2012 5:54:22 PM
RIP Shawn Taylor!
quote
clubtnt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
clubtnt
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1111
Location: United States
#204
Posted: 11/27/2012 5:55:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

RIP Shawn Taylor!


who's that guy? there's a guy who owes me money and his name is shawn taylor. not the same guy right?
quote
yomh1964
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
yomh1964
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1596
Location: Quebec
#205
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:03:04 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

in response to Bumblebee

I think AR was part of it on Sundaynight. He came out in the second half looking very comptent and Green Bay srtated to run instead of throwing the ball, some of the fix that I have seen previously was the losing team going for the fourth down and not getting resulting in turn over of downs, However, in our case its the Giants going for the fourth down. If you think this over/under wasn't fixed you are an idiot

gros  minable  go  bet on rabbit  in  florida   !!!!! you NEVER  TOUCH  A FOOTBALL  go play  with  your  barbies....

quote
yomh1964
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
yomh1964
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1596
Location: Quebec
#206
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:07:03 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

in response to Bumblebee

I think AR was part of it on Sundaynight. He came out in the second half looking very comptent and Green Bay srtated to run instead of throwing the ball, some of the fix that I have seen previously was the losing team going for the fourth down and not getting resulting in turn over of downs, However, in our case its the Giants going for the fourth down. If you think this over/under wasn't fixed you are an idiot.

ok looser  since  35  years,you  think someone call  rodgers  or  eli  ?  good  idea  !!!!!  can  you go to the  toilet  alone ? who paid  your pills  ? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosers  hahahahahahaha

quote
stats1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
stats1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6477
Location: Georgia
#207
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:22:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

 Any of you know how much of a casinos' take each year is provided via sports betting?
  8%  very little of it
quote
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#208
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:32:30 PM
Shawn Taylor was probably the best safety ever played the game. He died 5 years ago from a home invasion incident. He was a Redskin.
quote
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#209
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:34:19 PM

Stats 1

Read my earlier explantion regarding what I meant by "Vegas"

Noboday actually ran across country to place a bet in Vegas.

quote
trapstar92
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
trapstar92
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 231
Location: Saskatchewan
#210
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:52:17 PM
If its fixed why are you still betting on it?? I think half of you have never played a sport in your life. This is a hilarious read though thanks for the laughs
quote
BigNiner send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigNiner
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7160
Location: New York
#211
Posted: 11/27/2012 7:38:54 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

Tonight's game Vegas made a killing, but my buddy who is a bookie told me he got killed tonight, becasue his customers were all pros. They all has Giant and the under. That just prove that local bookies doesn't reflect the big picture and will go bust, unlike Vegas.

 

So pro bettors were on the right side of this game? And why do you think this is?

If they are this smart, why is your buddy a "bookie" for "pro" bettors? Sounds like a charitable job.

This is just the beginning of your amazingly flawed logic and insane conspiracy theories. Do the books know where bigfoot is too and where the rest of the aircrfaft from Roswell went?

I'll be following your thoughts closely

quote
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#212
Posted: 11/27/2012 8:15:26 PM
The reason that I started this post is to let people know about the darker side of sports. Whenever money is involved, people will always try to take advantage of it. The next time you see something that's not right don't be surprised, because the fix is in. Sometimes the fix is in your favorite and sometimes its not. So just accept the fact that you are on the right or wrong side of the fix. NBA is the most notorous for fixing games. Teams will start to foul with 2 minuts left down 20 just to make the over. Its so ovious sometimes that is sickening. But people are still in denial and living in disneyland. The majority of people coming here to bash me are mostly young players that just started their life long gambling career, don't worry you will be gambling the rest of your life even knowing the games are fixed sometimes. You will try to accomdate it. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose, just giving my two cents. If you feel the need to bark at me fine, just like the Canadian dog that bark in here.
quote
kbrod66 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kbrod66
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 376
Location: Massachusetts
#213
Posted: 11/27/2012 8:35:02 PM
go to you tube and punch in fixed games.
quote
kbrod66 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kbrod66
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 376
Location: Massachusetts
#214
Posted: 11/27/2012 8:36:13 PM
i remember a game where the refs gave the redskins 5 downs to score a td.
quote
clubtnt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
clubtnt
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1111
Location: United States
#215
Posted: 11/27/2012 9:09:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

Shawn Taylor was probably the best safety ever played the game. He died 5 years ago from a home invasion incident. He was a Redskin.


if you really admired the guy you'd know his name was sean taylor.

it was nice how the redskins honored him on the game after his death. the defensed lined up for the first play with only 10 players on the field.
quote
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#216
Posted: 11/27/2012 9:12:27 PM
I heard that Roger Godell was quite upset in Robert De niero's new movie, Where De Neiro plays a bookie I can't wait to see the movie.
quote
Hurtner2005 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hurtner2005
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Location:
#217
Posted: 11/27/2012 10:15:57 PM
Absolutely. some games have things that are not right in them. MAybe not the whole game being fixed.. but someone.. whether ts the coach. the ref.. .. someone alters it. if you remember the saints chargers game where the refs called 44 penalties on 1 drvive.. this was to keep chargers from scoring.. but they gave them a bullsht 5 yardpenalty.. auto first down.. this was to keep them with the ball to burn clock.. although since being backed up 55 yeards they would not score.(under). also the butler bball last week where they continued to foul down 11 with lke 9 seconds.. they pushed the 2h total over.. 

some thngs look fixed.. but probably really arent.. like the regge evens foul on the hornets last year wish pushed the game over by .5 points with 1 second to go. it was funny.. but probably wasnt fixed. so people need to understand that yes some things are affected.. but also.. sometimes lines makers just know what the hell they are talking about. but im a semi new gambler and i know how the garbage works.. i just try to fade the public on big prmetime close matchups.. lmao.. texans(bears) baylor(k.state) i mean but unltmatelely vegas doesnt make their bank from fixing garbage they make their bank becasue over the course of life a gambler is suppose to lose.. PERIOD. especally with juce. bvegas is going to come out on top just because of the odds. even if every game was legit.. vegas wll stll win
quote
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#218
Posted: 11/27/2012 10:56:38 PM
Wow! I just went and check out Youtube and this guy Dan Moldea got some balls, I only have guts to say it here, he went on to National TV. Is he still alive?
quote
yomh1964
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
yomh1964
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1596
Location: Quebec
#219
Posted: 11/27/2012 11:19:57 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by casinoroyal]

Kamahsutra

Very good read and intelligent article, unlike others with precise reasoning and points. However, there's no way that some games are not fixed, not all games are fixed only the ones that mattered. Every season you will have a few. Sunday-night was one, another one was the Seattle/Green Bay game. Even the Tampa Bay games two weeks ago was fixed. I didn't even watch the game and I know TB was going to come back and also pushes the total over. Because I did my homework and also realized most of the money was against TB and the under. Hitting that game solidify my opinion. Its funny that all my American friends (white) don't believe in fixes and all my Asian friends believes in fixes. I think that has to do with cultures like you said. I started gambling when I was very young (16 years old) I been watching football since I was 11 so I think I have a pretty good grip on the games and I know who's good and who's not. But I always lose and my bookie always win. He always comes around and collect from everyone and brings presents and food everytime. So I decided to do what he is doing. About 20 years ago, I got a line from Don Best and $50K I started being a bookie. At first I would give out some of my action to a New York bookie (about 50%) and I would drive to New York every week to give him money. After 6 month I decided to take all the action myself, because I have given $200K to New York in the past six month. The final advice that I got from the New York bookie was " don't worry about the lopsided games, the fix will come to bail us out" Its true, every MNF is always lopsided bets and books always make bank. I quit booking bets about 6 years ago, because times were bad and people always can't come up with money to pay and those people who could pay up always win so I decided to hang it up. For me to believe this game is clean its impossible. again thank you for your input and now I am just a guy having fun playing very small with a offshore account. I don't even know if I can collect once I win some money, Goodluck people whatever you believe,

gros  colon  !!!!(big  stupid in english ) go play bingo !!!!!! you NEVER NEVER  NEVER  play  sport  except  hiden  under table with your mother.....

quote
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#220
Posted: 11/27/2012 11:23:26 PM
go away Canadian doggie
quote
yomh1964
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
yomh1964
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1596
Location: Quebec
#221
Posted: 11/27/2012 11:27:37 PM
many clowns can play  with  jim carey or jerry lewis ,i laugh hahahahaha,come on  name  player  ?name  coach  ?  we 'R n ot  in 20  with  black  sox yes  it was  fixed  but  the players  admited,today  noooooooooooooooooooooo  you can not proove  nothing,if  you  so  brillant  call  to us  the next game will  be fixed   !!!!!!!!!!  easy  to  said  after  all  of  your lost  idiot  !!!!!  i thin  you alway  play  parlay  with  10 teams   !!!!!!  let me  give  you  a trick  ,play only  one game  or  play teaser  with team  give  15  point  with teaser  13 you will win more than  you lost  .......pathetic  impossible  without players and when  too  many people was on  .............
quote
casinoroyal send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
casinoroyal
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Virginia
#222
Posted: 11/27/2012 11:30:34 PM
Go bark somewhere else, and go check out Dan Moldea on Youtube and open your narrow mind.
quote
yomh1964
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
yomh1964
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1596
Location: Quebec
#223
Posted: 11/27/2012 11:34:55 PM
i  lost  my  65  teams parlay   and  48  games  was  fixed  because  i lost like  casino baloney,i think  he  is  right   !!!!!!  i loss=  fixed  like  him  and  when  i win  is  because  i  am  lucky,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
quote
Vacaney send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 174
Location:
#224
Posted: 11/28/2012 12:04:50 AM
Fixed, but what do I know  just a newbie
quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 34832
Location: Missouri
#225
Posted: 11/28/2012 12:06:54 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by casinoroyal:

the difference between a good capper and a lousy one is the ability to avoid the trap and know which spot is money. If you go by all the previous record and who is good then there's no brainer, All we got to do is just pick the favorite and over all the time and then I will all be rich and takes all Vegas's money and live happly ever-after. However, fantasy world doesn't exist (quanza, califorinia dream, and sajoe) In your fantasy world, all sports bets are 50/50 on bothside so the house takes the juice only. All the electricty, food, employee salary in the Casino are free to us because the juice will cover all that.

It wasnt a trap and you cant "avoid the mosse" all the time. You win some, you lose some.....

quote
Forum Index : Covers NFL Betting : Messages Page 9 of 11 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.