Sunday

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Sunday
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 1:33:44 AM

Ytd 24-15-1

 

Jets -3 -120

Eagles -3.5

Browns +3 -125

strshootr PM strshootr
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 54
 
strshootr
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/14/2012 1:41:54 AM
Like the jets at home. Browns also a good play...they've seem to play everyone tough this year. Don't know bout the lions though, Detroit has a garbage secondary but a good d-line. I think it'll be a tight game but lions pull it out. And Vick fumbles his starting days away.
dashow69 PM dashow69
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4373
 
dashow69
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/14/2012 1:48:41 AM
bol amd
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:05:58 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by strshootr:

Like the jets at home. Browns also a good play...they've seem to play everyone tough this year. Don't know bout the lions though, Detroit has a garbage secondary but a good d-line. I think it'll be a tight game but lions pull it out. And Vick fumbles his starting days away.

Detroit is just the medicine Michael Vick needs. Detroit has the worst secondary in the league and I'm not kidding. Detroit has 0 Int's this season. They have the most overrated pass rush in the league. Suh gets double teamed on every play and they still have the 2nd fewest takles in the league (154) and 5th fewest sacks (9) and they're giving up the 7th highest point total in the league. No secondary, no pass rush AND absolutley no running game. Detroit averages a whopping 90 yds rushing/gm. and they're converting a measly 36% on 3rd downs. Detroit is a friggin mess. I realize the NFL is week to week but Detroit is in trouble this season as they're a two man band with Stafford and Johnson. Teams are putting 2 guys on Johnson with a man over the top. Meanwhile, Burleson and Young are non existent. Young is 5'9" and a buck 70...c'mon. You can take the 3.5 if you want but this is my biggest play of the season. Eagles win by dd's.

LasVegasLord PM LasVegasLord
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 16747
 
LasVegasLord
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:09:00 AM
Jets ML
white_Tiger PM white_Tiger
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
 
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:15:25 AM
gl brother 
MrZamboni PM MrZamboni
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 16428
 
MrZamboni
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:15:57 AM
slomotion PM slomotion
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2740
 
slomotion
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:17:01 AM
GL Bud

This is what I'm going with myself.
NYJ -3
Phi -3
TB -4
Mia -4
Ari -4

I hate the #'s I got but it is what it is.

Later
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:21:32 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slomotion:

GL Bud

This is what I'm going with myself.
NYJ -3
Phi -3
TB -4
Mia -4
Ari -4

I hate the #'s I got but it is what it is.

Later

I love your card, Slo...I have the Eagles, Browns and Jets rather large but I'm putting Tampa and Miami in a 2 team ml parlay

MPChino PM MPChino
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 330
 
MPChino
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:49:20 AM
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43757
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:51:24 AM
ksuwins PM ksuwins
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3837
 
ksuwins
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:53:16 AM
amd- any opinion on Denver/San Diego?  I hate betting NFL....but I smell a Broncos win here.  I realize Manning's record vs the Bolts is horrid... I might go for it anyway.


jwsone PM jwsone
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 69
 
jwsone
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:57:57 AM

amd,  I respect your capping. I had the Jets as well. Then I came across this.   JETS 2-23 ATS before going to New England. Now thats a hell of a trend 

amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:03:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ksuwins:

amd- any opinion on Denver/San Diego?  I hate betting NFL....but I smell a Broncos win here.  I realize Manning's record vs the Bolts is horrid... I might go for it anyway.


First of all, let me apologize for a bad CMU play on Friday night. darn. As for the Broncos, I haven't looked at the game yet but with what I've seen so far, I agree with you. I'm leaning with the Broncos. If I see something that keeps me away, I'll send a pm. Bol today buddy

amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:11:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jwsone:

amd,  I respect your capping. I had the Jets as well. Then I came across this.   JETS 2-23 ATS before going to New England. Now thats a hell of a trend 

Hey jwsone, thanks for the post. Wow...that is a hell of a trend. I didn't see that trend though it's difficult to ignore. Wish you the best today

LanceLogan PM LanceLogan
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 5252
 
LanceLogan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:46:05 AM
NCAA is dicey garbage and the truth is the stats mean garbage, no stat suggested that West Virgina would be held to a single score, that being said I managed to fluke out a 7-1 run this week.

Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:49:25 AM
sharps like the lions not sure why but they are wrong a lot to me eagles is the play gl
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:50:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LanceLogan:

NCAA is dicey garbage and the truth is the stats mean garbage, no stat suggested that West Virgina would be held to a single score, that being said I managed to fluke out a 7-1 run this week.

darn...great run....keep it going today

I played 5 games in the evening for a 4-1 night, 4-2 for the week. I hope I can get back on track today...I was winless two Sundays ago.

TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43757
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:51:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by amd:

First of all, let me apologize for a bad CMU play on Friday night. darn. As for the Broncos, I haven't looked at the game yet but with what I've seen so far, I agree with you. I'm leaning with the Broncos. If I see something that keeps me away, I'll send a pm. Bol today buddy



Like the under 49 more than a side, but lean Broncs
Riceboi PM Riceboi
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
 
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:53:33 AM
Like the Browns but I love the Jets. GL
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 3:53:56 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Professional1:

sharps like the lions not sure why but they are wrong a lot to me eagles is the play gl

This concerns me but I can't back down. The lions simply havent gotten to the QB this season and unlike Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Arizona, I think Vick has a field day against Detroit's defense. As for the Eagles defensive front, I think they can make it difficult for Stafford. Jeff Backus needs to retire.

PuttForeDough PM PuttForeDough
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 423
 
PuttForeDough
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/14/2012 4:28:50 AM

Jets & Browns  

also playing KC/TB Under 40.5

SF/Miami/Falcons ML parlay  pays+150ish

BOL bud....

Skipster PM Skipster
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5644
 
Skipster
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/14/2012 4:37:58 AM
Jets, Browns
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32300
 
amd
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 5:30:05 AM

Bills +4

Cowboys +3

tinfoils PM tinfoils
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 51108
 
tinfoils
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/14/2012 5:50:40 AM
Good luck amd!
Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.