|Week 6 plays:
Posted: 10/11/2012 4:39:48 AM
Tenn, Giants, Atlanta and Washington
I noticed this trend for this year is after a blown out at home or the road, then going on the road = NOT COVERED ATS Except from MNF game.
1.Denver @ NE after blown out Oakland at home
2. SD @ NO after blown out KC on the road(back to back road game),
3. Houston @ Jets after blown out Tenn at home
4. Giants @ Philadelphia after blow out Carolina
5. Miami vs. Jets after blow out Oakland at home
6. Jets @ Pitts after blow out Buffalo at home
7. San Diego vs. ATL after blow out Tenn at home
The only games that were blown out & then covered next games were:
1. Baltimore @ Philadelphia after blown out Cincy on MNF game. 2. Chicago blown out Dallas on MNF but then next game covered against Jacksonville on the road.
= pick Washington because MN blown out Tenn at home, now travel to WAS...predict won't cover!!!
Blown out on the road and then come home COVERED:
Indy got blown out by Chicago in Chicago, week 2 at home covered against MN
Tenn got blown out in San Diego, next game covered against Detroit
Buffalo got blown out by Jets in week 1, come home in week 2 covered against KC.
Miami got blown out by Houston in week 1 in Houston, week 2 covered against Oakland at HOME.
= pick Tennessee
2 Consecutive blown out game (MBATOR) = Giants pick (34-0 & 43-3 by San Francisco)
Got blown out on the road and now on the road again = pick against OAKLAND Raiders = Atlanta Falcons