Posted: 10/9/2012 3:42:20 AM
Well the NFL has gone back to normal since the return of the 'regular' officials. And by normal I mean instead of complaining about the replacement refs, everyone can go back to complaining about the regular refs. Oh yea!
Well the focus of this writing is for the Steelers at Tennessee match up. I would love to give you all types of trends and colorful analogies, but this play is based primarily on 5 things:
1) Tennessee has given up AT LEAST 30 points every game this season.
2) They've only scored more than 2 TD once during that same stretch.
3) Hasselback is starting his 2nd game in place of Locker in what is likely his last season in the NFL. How much is he REALLY putting himself out there? I would say not much as evidenced by that 30-7 beat down from Minnesota.
4) Chris Johnson just hasn't been the same since getting paid. He rushed 15 times for 24 yards the last time out. Just don't see that getting much better this week.
5) Pittsburgh is (0-5) ATS their Last 5 regular season road games. I look for that to end Thursday Night.
So the play is obviously:
10* -  Pittsburgh Steelers -4 -125 vs Tennessee Titans (I bought it down to -4)
So there you have it. Let's keep the winning going!
Good Luck In All Your Plays!