Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: J.J. WATT
mariner24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mariner24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2225
Location: New York
#1
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:24:17 AM

ABSOLUTE BEAST . 6'5 290   4.81 40yd dash

He is the only reason the texans won the game. Deflected multiple passes included 2 sure touchdowns. 1 of those was returned and got houston a field goal. Sacked Sanchez on a potetial game winning drive. And the icing on the cake was knocking down the last play of the game just to rub it in.

this guy is a freak of nature

quote
mariner24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mariner24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2225
Location: New York
#2
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:24:49 AM
including* not included
quote
Riceboi send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
Location:
#3
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:26:06 AM
agreed
quote
fosta send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
fosta
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1098
Location: Texas
#4
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:57:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mariner24:

ABSOLUTE BEAST . 6'5 290   4.81 40yd dash

He is the only reason the texans won the game. Deflected multiple passes included 2 sure touchdowns. 1 of those was returned and got houston a field goal. Sacked Sanchez on a potetial game winning drive. And the icing on the cake was knocking down the last play of the game just to rub it in.

this guy is a freak of nature


Only reason? Are you retarded? There were a million reasons..

Texans are more than just one player.. We have tons of weapons on both sides of the ball... If these dirty Jets didn't cut block the hell out Cushings knee away from the play he would have handed your behind to you also.. Jets aren't even near our level.

Barwin and Brooks Reed had huge plays also..

You are way off here

quote
mariner24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mariner24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2225
Location: New York
#5
Posted: 10/9/2012 1:01:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fosta:


Only reason? Are you retarded? There were a million reasons..

Texans are more than just one player.. We have tons of weapons on both sides of the ball... If these dirty Jets didn't cut block the hell out Cushings knee away from the play he would have handed your behind to you also.. Jets aren't even near our level.

Barwin and Brooks Reed had huge plays also..

You are way off here

  whoa, im not a jets fan, im from buffalo. and yeah he was the only reason houston won. their special teams sucked allowing a fake punt conversion and a kick return touchdown and the texans red zone offense is atrocious.  reed did play well and it sucks that cushing is fucked up, houston does have a good defense, but yes watt won that game
quote
biglubes send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
biglubes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1535
Location: Georgia
#6
Posted: 10/9/2012 1:13:28 AM
Sanchez wasnt even throwing to Chaz on the one he knocked down in the end zone.
quote
mariner24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mariner24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2225
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 10/9/2012 1:16:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by biglubes:

Sanchez wasnt even throwing to Chaz on the one he knocked down in the end zone.
  the replay from behind clearly showed him throwing to some wide open receiver...i dont know who it was, they broke the play down on the next drive
quote
TedHJLee send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TedHJLee
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1710
Location: Republic of
              Korea
#8
Posted: 10/9/2012 1:33:18 AM
He's probably the reason y I hit my under too lol 
quote
biglubes send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
biglubes
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 1535
Location: Georgia
#9
Posted: 10/9/2012 2:00:53 AM
Guy is the real deal, just spitting facts tho
quote
jg005 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
jg005
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Ontario
#10
Posted: 10/9/2012 2:23:57 AM
JJ SWATT
quote
Thaistix
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Thaistix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1249
Location: California
#11
Posted: 10/9/2012 2:58:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fosta:


Only reason? Are you retarded? There were a million reasons..

Texans are more than just one player.. We have tons of weapons on both sides of the ball... If these dirty Jets didn't cut block the hell out Cushings knee away from the play he would have handed your behind to you also.. Jets aren't even near our level.

Barwin and Brooks Reed had huge plays also..

You are way off here

 

Enjoy while it last, Texan Offense only put up 24 pts with Jets below average defence. And defense allowed Dirty Sanchez to put up 17 pts.

What did SF do to the Jets last wk?

S.F will smoke the Texans if they play this Sunday.

 

quote
austintx11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
austintx11
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1728
Location: Texas
#12
Posted: 10/9/2012 5:03:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Thaistix:

 

Enjoy while it last, Texan Offense only put up 24 pts with Jets below average defence. And defense allowed Dirty Sanchez to put up 17 pts.

What did SF do to the Jets last wk?

S.F will smoke the Texans if they play this Sunday.

 

bingo 
quote
gamblinflip send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gamblinflip
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 179
Location: Texas
#13
Posted: 10/9/2012 8:55:20 AM
Nope.  Only reason it was close is because they threw the entire playbook at the Texans.  Sanchez did not put up 17.  One TD was a kickoff return.
quote
mrquija27 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com |
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2694
Location: Michigan
#14
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:23:02 AM

JJ Watt beast

I can almost agree he won that game for them

Houston took it easy yesterday

Jets gave everything they had

Houston would be San Fran but these teams are very similar and be a great game.

quote
HutchEmAll send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HutchEmAll
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 37861
Location: Minnesota
#15
Posted: 10/9/2012 9:37:07 AM
I wanted the Vikings to draft him so bad in 2011 (I'm a Big 10 guy and had seen him play plenty).  Thank God they never had a chance or I would have been pissed.  However, if Ponder can be a QB in this league, I won't be too upset moving forward.  Great player.  
quote
fosta send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
fosta
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1098
Location: Texas
#16
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:04:19 AM
Lol your argument is that our special teams sucked?? Because Tim Tebow converted a direct snap for 4th and inches.. And they got one fluke kick off return.. Pull your head out of your behind buddy...

Texans don't just have a good defense.. We have a GREAT defense.. Even without Cushing..
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
mariner24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mariner24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2225
Location: New York
#17
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:55:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fosta:

Lol your argument is that our special teams sucked?? Because Tim Tebow converted a direct snap for 4th and inches.. And they got one fluke kick off return.. Pull your head out of your behind buddy...

Texans don't just have a good defense.. We have a GREAT defense.. Even without Cushing..
   yes they let tebow convert it when everyone in the stadium and even the announcers knew he was gonna get it, and yeah they couldnt cover a kick return.so yes ....houstons special teams sucked on monday night...its 1/3 of the game and they got outscored 7-0 and gave up a fake punt conversion when they knew it was coming
quote
Ravid32 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Ravid32
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
Location:
#18
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:48:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Thaistix:

 

Enjoy while it last, Texan Offense only put up 24 pts with Jets below average defence. And defense allowed Dirty Sanchez to put up 17 pts.

What did SF do to the Jets last wk?

S.F will smoke the Texans if they play this Sunday.


The defense did not allow that kickoff return so they only allowed 10 points to a desperate team on the the road on national tv. But I agree, SF is the best team in the NFL right now.
quote
mrquija27 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com |
mrquija27
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2694
Location: Michigan
#19
Posted: 10/9/2012 12:50:52 PM
Houston would BEAT**** San Fran
quote
Thaistix
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Thaistix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1249
Location: California
#20
Posted: 10/9/2012 10:57:20 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mrquija27:

Houston would BEAT**** San Fran

From a Detriot homer that lost to SF 19-27?

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.