Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 13 of 15 «  11 12 13 14 15   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: ***NFL GAME OF THE YEAR & WEEK 6 PLAYS***
kevmode
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kevmode
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3926
Location:
#301
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:02:55 AM
I think it is time for Big Niner to go to the penalty box as of right now.  I am sick of the hate by Big Niner already mods send him to the box please thanks.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#302
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:03:27 AM
Smoke and mirrors sheep. Smoke and mirrors............
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#303
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:05:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kevmode:

I think it is time for Big Niner to go to the penalty box as of right now.  I am sick of the hate by Big Niner already mods send him to the box please thanks.


It's not hate, it's called EXPOSURE.
quote
kevmode
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kevmode
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3926
Location:
#304
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:08:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



It's not hate, it's called EXPOSURE.

Wrong!
quote
JohnnyLonghorn send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
JohnnyLonghorn
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 997
Location: Ontario
#305
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:16:51 AM
Wow. Money money money
quote
kastor22 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kastor22
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 263
Location: Mexico
#306
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:21:53 AM
do you like this ticket...denver+8 y over40???
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
sandrez7 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sandrez7
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1192
Location:
#307
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:26:42 AM
quote
Vegas89145
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Vegas89145
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 44
Location:
#308
Posted: 10/15/2012 1:10:25 AM
PTB.....THEE ultimate bullsh..ter.....lol!
quote
assadman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
assadman
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 33
Location: Mexico
#309
Posted: 10/15/2012 1:16:40 AM
quote
glyde69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
glyde69
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 5463
Location: New Jersey
#310
Posted: 10/15/2012 2:01:56 AM
Big Niner is relentless! LMFAO.

Posted using a mobile device.
quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5620
Location: Kentucky
#311
Posted: 10/15/2012 5:09:22 AM

 Sad thing is, a lot of college kids that visit this site think there is such a stupid thing as a GOY.  This tout crap belongs in website promotions for any fool who believes this loser. 

Even though his top selection won, he is down big for the day while posting Monopoly money tickets.   

quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5620
Location: Kentucky
#312
Posted: 10/15/2012 5:22:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigNiner:

won $28,000

lost $52,250

 

net loss of $24, 250 so far on the day. not surprising PTB followers can't do math.

 As soon as someone says they have a GOY and also posts insane betting amounts to act like a high roller, you know they are great FADE material. 

Just another wannabe, broke loser tout in the making, as long as he can get enough sheep to listen. 

quote
Splooge send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Splooge
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2296
Location: New Jersey
#313
Posted: 10/15/2012 10:32:10 AM
I always laugh when idiots around here criticize others for the size of their wagers especially when they lose.   So quick to jump in and bash  when a guy gets down for a week, 2 or 3. There are plenty here w/ large bank so why does the amount of somebody's wager surprise you?  I never got that.  What I do know is half of you clowns won't even be here by season's end.  A $2500 wager to someone may represent 5% of their bank where as a 5% wager of somebody else's bank may be $250.  The fact that PTB comes out and tells you what his bank is obviously gets to a lot of you......why??  Play w/ in your own means and don't get so hung up on denomination because we are dealing w/ a wide range of banks here.  If it shocks you that somebody wagers a few grand a game it really shouldn't.....not everyone here is a punk in college betting away their weekly allowance sent from home
quote
BigNiner send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigNiner
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7160
Location: New York
#314
Posted: 10/15/2012 11:30:53 AM
No splooge, that's the whole point, he doesn't tell us. He said his bankroll is $59,000, but yet has $90,000 in play at once?? please. It's all lies. I could care less if he was betting 10k a game and it was on the up and up. His bankroll to start the season was 30k, now he puts all of that in play on one game???? Tell me you're not fooled by this nonsense???
quote
Sleible1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Sleible1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 45
Location: New York
#315
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:56:39 PM

Wait, is this thread for the 2012 NFL season???...it looks like the same one from 2011 when he lost his 60,000 bankroll, then came back to make a profit of 20k for the season somehow. 

quote
marcos195 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
marcos195
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 18
Location: New Jersey
#316
Posted: 10/15/2012 1:06:53 PM
nice hit on thr giants

quote
GiLmo574 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Hard Rock |
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
Location: California
#317
Posted: 10/15/2012 1:10:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



It's not hate, it's called EXPOSURE.


quote
GiLmo574 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Hard Rock |
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
Location: California
#318
Posted: 10/15/2012 1:12:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sleible1:

Wait, is this thread for the 2012 NFL season???...it looks like the same one from 2011 when he lost his 60,000 bankroll, then came back to make a profit of 20k for the season somehow. 








I was thinking the same thing...
quote
ellisfan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ellisfan
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 78
Location:
#319
Posted: 10/15/2012 2:32:19 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by BigNiner:

Ellis, to speak to your point, this all began trying to making it about picking games/discussion, etc., but his antics bring in young punks who are easily fooled and it saturates the website. I have challenged him for years to go H2H with me and he always had an excuse. Last night, he finally accepted. The ONLY reason I challenged him is to make this site better and has nothing to do with me.

yea i saw that. who are we kidding though, its not like he'll actually keep his word when he loses.... i read posts on this site for information and alternate viewpoints, and i truly do feel for people that relentlessly stick up for him because they think hes going to make them money. ive actually started to believe some of the people are just him, under a different username.  its too hard to believe that many people fall for his HUGE nonsense.

quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5620
Location: Kentucky
#320
Posted: 10/15/2012 2:56:39 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Splooge:

I always laugh when idiots around here criticize others for the size of their wagers especially when they lose.   So quick to jump in and bash  when a guy gets down for a week, 2 or 3. There are plenty here w/ large bank so why does the amount of somebody's wager surprise you?  I never got that.  What I do know is half of you clowns won't even be here by season's end.  A $2500 wager to someone may represent 5% of their bank where as a 5% wager of somebody else's bank may be $250.  The fact that PTB comes out and tells you what his bank is obviously gets to a lot of you......why??  Play w/ in your own means and don't get so hung up on denomination because we are dealing w/ a wide range of banks here.  If it shocks you that somebody wagers a few grand a game it really shouldn't.....not everyone here is a punk in college betting away their weekly allowance sent from home

Kool-Aid drinker #1.  Don't let the facts get in the way of a good bullshit story. 

quote
Splooge send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Splooge
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2296
Location: New Jersey
#321
Posted: 10/15/2012 4:41:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

Kool-Aid drinker #1.  Don't let the facts get in the way of a good bullshit story. 


whatever dude...you don't know me obviously....never have and never will be drinking anybody's Kool-Aid or do I get hung up in other posters numbers like some of you obsessed freaks. The guy's been around since 07' and has posted a lot more winners than most of you ever will.  I do my own thing and follow my own lead so I'm the last person you are going to see get bent out of shape about wager increments by other posters....I can give a garbage on total amount bet and only care to see winners and losers I can decide on my own how much to wager on a given game but can tell you it's the same amount 99% of the time......POY's, POD's etc etc.  means nothing to me but this is PTB's thing it always has been where the hell have you been??  If you don't like to read it why are you here??  In the end it's all about the win/loss record unless you are completely blindly tailing somebody in which case you would have to bet the same %'s but if that's any of you all I can say is help is only a phone call away. 
quote
SmurfTurfJL send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SmurfTurfJL
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 55
Location: New York
#322
Posted: 10/15/2012 4:44:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

Kool-Aid drinker #1.  Don't let the facts get in the way of a good bullshit story. 

 

Loving him some PTB Koooooooolaid....

quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#323
Posted: 10/15/2012 5:03:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigNiner:

won $28,000

lost $52,250

 

net loss of $24, 250 so far on the day. not surprising PTB followers can't do math.



+$59,000-$24,250=+34,750

Sunday night.........Packers +$20,000  (half time -$11,000)= +$9,000


+$34,750+$9,000=+$43,750


Still up +$13,750 for the season, thanks to my idiotic halftime wager on the Texans...............even tho I had a terrible Sunday...............even if I lose my 25k wager, I will still be at a little over 16k in my bakroll, still alive & im gonna win that contest between me & you, I hope you know that...............

Youre up right now 4 to 3, im 1 game back................
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#324
Posted: 10/15/2012 5:05:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Splooge:


whatever dude...you don't know me obviously....never have and never will be drinking anybody's Kool-Aid or do I get hung up in other posters numbers like some of you obsessed freaks. The guy's been around since 07' and has posted a lot more winners than most of you ever will.  I do my own thing and follow my own lead so I'm the last person you are going to see get bent out of shape about wager increments by other posters....I can give a garbage on total amount bet and only care to see winners and losers I can decide on my own how much to wager on a given game but can tell you it's the same amount 99% of the time......POY's, POD's etc etc.  means nothing to me but this is PTB's thing it always has been where the hell have you been??  If you don't like to read it why are you here??  In the end it's all about the win/loss record unless you are completely blindly tailing somebody in which case you would have to bet the same %'s but if that's any of you all I can say is help is only a phone call away. 


Splooge, you tell it like it is..............good luck this season...............


As for the haters, they are about as worrisome as a cloudy day...............
quote
lakersfan20009 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lakersfan20009
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 325
Location:
#325
Posted: 10/16/2012 1:07:45 AM
EXPOSED tonight PrimeTimeFade ... What does this bring you down to, +$16,000 as you like to state it haha what a joke ...
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 13 of 15 «  11 12 13 14 15   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.