Over 41 for me tonight

Forum: NFL Betting
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Over 41 for me tonight
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/1/2012 7:37:29 PM
1-2 yesterday but +2 units. Lost both games by a combine 1.5 points so I think I capped them well. Here is my read on tonight. 

Dallas hasn't been able to run the ball effectively so I expect them to pass a lot. Now, the reason why Dallas has struggled In the pass game this year is primarily bc of Witten. He's has 6 drops on 20 attempts. Well, if there is ever a game for him to break out of the slump it's against grandfather urlacher AND the cover 2. The middle will be wide open and we all know tony and jason have the timing and ability to kill people over the middle. Expect a big game from Witten. That should open up the dram plays. As for the bears. Rob Ryan will play man coverage on the outside which has worked for him thus far. However, I think Marshall and Jeffrey can win at the line of scrimmage and get separation. We all know cutler can put the ball in the smallest of windows. Add that to des bryant and Hester giving both squads good field position on special teams. Yea, I'll take the over please. 

Over 41 2 units

Get it
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:04:08 PM
Line moved to 41.5 good sign
LetEMride PM LetEMride
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3556
 
LetEMride
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:06:31 PM
gut tells me over as well.
Both teams can score and like you said could have great field position from punts.

Yes there will be turnovers and that can kill or save the OU.

We shall see.

GL!
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:08:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LetEMride:

gut tells me over as well.
Both teams can score and like you said could have great field position from punts.

Yes there will be turnovers and that can kill or save the OU.

We shall see.

GL!

Yup I think these two Ds come down to earth tonight. This one may be over the total by the end of the 3Q. Bol to u too
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:14:22 PM
Plus we all know the nfl doesn't want back to back low scoring nationally televised game...
mrusso PM mrusso
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2073
 
mrusso
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:25:58 PM
Really like the over in this one. Cutler and Romo in a semi shootout, Boyz' 31  Bearss 24. Book it. 3 unit play along with Dallas -3 also. And the words "Let there be points" were spoken. GL!
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:32:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mrusso:

Really like the over in this one. Cutler and Romo in a semi shootout, Boyz' 31  Bearss 24. Book it. 3 unit play along with Dallas -3 also. And the words "Let there be points" were spoken. GL!

Yeeeaaaaaa kid. Love that fukin aviator too 
longhornswin PM longhornswin
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7450
 
longhornswin
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:37:06 PM
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/1/2012 8:39:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by longhornswin:

 

Lets get it

The_Goat PM The_Goat
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 920
 
The_Goat
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:14:06 PM
Now you know better to take Dallas over
lalechusa PM lalechusa
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11939
 
lalechusa
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:16:14 PM
u suck romo
Trigg PM Trigg
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2860
 
Trigg
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:21:12 PM
Don't fancy your pick much but damn, that avatar is fan-friggin-tastic!
rod_steel PM rod_steel
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 96550
 
rod_steel
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:24:57 PM
MNF just seems automatic under this season
mrusso PM mrusso
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2073
 
mrusso
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/1/2012 10:35:48 PM
We are going to pull this game out yet. There will be at least 2 more TD's in this game
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/1/2012 10:46:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by The_Goat:

Now you know better to take Dallas over

Watch more football and you'll realize to keep your mouth shut until the game is over sport
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/1/2012 11:23:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by El_Stugoto:

1-2 yesterday but +2 units. Lost both games by a combine 1.5 points so I think I capped them well. Here is my read on tonight. 

Dallas hasn't been able to run the ball effectively so I expect them to pass a lot. Now, the reason why Dallas has struggled In the pass game this year is primarily bc of Witten. He's has 6 drops on 20 attempts. Well, if there is ever a game for him to break out of the slump it's against grandfather urlacher AND the cover 2. The middle will be wide open and we all know tony and jason have the timing and ability to kill people over the middle. Expect a big game from Witten. That should open up the dram plays. As for the bears. Rob Ryan will play man coverage on the outside which has worked for him thus far. However, I think Marshall and Jeffrey can win at the line of scrimmage and get separation. We all know cutler can put the ball in the smallest of windows. Add that to des bryant and Hester giving both squads good field position on special teams. Yea, I'll take the over please. 

Over 41 2 units

Get it

Winner - pretty good pre game analysis if I may toot my own horn

+4 units in NFL this week
Forum: NFL Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.