Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 35 of 44 «  33 34 35 36 37   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: NFL & CFB Vietnamese Style
abadboycali send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
Location: California
#851
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:28:26 PM
NE @ NYJ :   Predict :NE 27-24

Jets +7.5 : 20u . Over 48: 10u

Jets TT Over 20.5 : 10u

1H:

Jets +4.5 : 10u. Over 24.5 : 10u

Jets TT over 10 : 20u

GLTA. Happy thanks giving

quote
abadboycali send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
Location: California
#852
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:31:00 PM
Nov 22 08:20 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 108 New York Jets +17½ for Game (taking 10 points)
Nov 22 08:20 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 107 New England Patriots / New York Jets Over 38 for Game (taking 10 points)
Nov 25 01:00 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 227 Denver Broncos -1 for Game (taking 10 points)
Special Teaser 10 pts3600.003000.00
quote
abadboycali send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
Location: California
#853
Posted: 11/22/2012 4:31:35 PM
Nov 22 08:20 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 108 New York Jets +17½ for Game (taking 10 points)
Nov 22 08:20 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 107 New England Patriots / New York Jets Over 38 for Game (taking 10 points)
Nov 22 07:30 PM EST  -  Football NCAA - 110 Texas Longhorns +3 for Game (taking 10 points)
Special Teaser 10 pts2400.002000.00 
quote
nfl_brosuf
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2614
Location: Vatican City
#854
Posted: 11/22/2012 11:00:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:



let me tail you some for money brother. 

I got hou -3 <<-- only thing sux is that houston barely win jag in ot and might be playing tired.  I like the small spread though. 

ne -7 <<--  I'm on the other side as you.  I just believe in the better qb who has a higher qb rating.  I mostly bet the better qb. 
over 48.5  <<-- this game here might go under with more money on the under right now since it opened at 51. 

then again, nfl is where I lose my money.  I don't know much about the nfl because the obvious is not so obvious. 

college football for tonight, I lean tex but I am going to play the over 56 instead.  <<-- line movement favors the under since it opens at 58.5.   Both of these teams got big time offense with tcu averages in the 30+ and texas in the 40+.  So we get about 70 points right there and the total is sitting at 58.5? 

Then again, tcu got a better defense than texas but still though.  If you allow 25 points per game, 25 x 2 = 50 points right there for not even trying. 

Then again, there is no point in playing the under at this time since it opens at 58.5 and we can't buy it at 58.5 anymore so I will take my chance with these two powerful offensive teams and go with the over 56 is my final answer. 

lets rake in that money or go bust.  Happy turkey day to all my brothers and sisters out there.  I do know of a few houses that substitute turkey for chicken instead since there is no turkey in our country. 



co tien roi ba con oiiii

hot dayam that tex college game was boring.  

Plus units for turkey day and it is all about winning folks.  Lets try to get more money for tomorrow but what is the play? 


quote
nfl_brosuf
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2614
Location: Vatican City
#855
Posted: 11/23/2012 1:19:15 AM
Hey guys, I think the play will be under in a bunch of them games for friday in ncaaf

Could it be that they are playing slow due to all them turkeys that they be eating for thursday?  hrmmm

conspiracy theory alert. 

I'm on a bunch of them unders for tomorrow and I'm playing 2 dogs, south florida and buffalo. 

Gotta give them dogs a chance to eat up that spread or better yet, win straight up.  yup!!! 

good luck and don't blow all of your money on friday.  There is still sat and sunday and MNF games to play...  It is a marathon, not a race. 


quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#856
Posted: 11/23/2012 1:55:18 AM
I hit Lions+3.5 and Wash+3 .. but jets-7 killed me because i double down hahaha.. horrible play   .. oh well. get it back tomorrow ... Im going to slam Nebraska-16.5  ..  they need to win this game to make bowl , Iowa on the hand is not making bowl so they wont play hard, I really hope nebraska blow em out , Iowa is 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.. nebraska is 4-0ATS in their last 4 game.. lets hope this trend keeps up.. good luck anh em !! happy thanksgiving !! 
quote
nfl_brosuf
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2614
Location: Vatican City
#857
Posted: 11/23/2012 2:07:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DruNkenTech193:

I hit Lions+3.5 and Wash+3 .. but jets-7 killed me because i double down hahaha.. horrible play   .. oh well. get it back tomorrow ... Im going to slam Nebraska-16.5  ..  they need to win this game to make bowl , Iowa on the hand is not making bowl so they wont play hard, I really hope nebraska blow em out , Iowa is 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.. nebraska is 4-0ATS in their last 4 game.. lets hope this trend keeps up.. good luck anh em !! happy thanksgiving !! 


I hope you win the neb game but I got to share this with you.  With ncaaf, I plug stuff into a model and it shows me that iowa will eat that spread.  They will lose game and neb will go into the bowl game.  Good for neb but bad for neb backers. 

Just sharing only and I'm rooting for you that my models are wrong so that you can cash.  -16.5 is a lot of points. 

I see how you can get value with neb though.  They are beast at home with 7-0 SU and 5-1-1 against the spread while iowa is just a poor pissing performer against the spread throughout the season.  Only a silly man will ride with iowa but once again, this game here does not fit my model and hope that my model is wrong so you can cash. 

Caring is sharing brother.   Slam it...U got this!!!!!


quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#858
Posted: 11/23/2012 2:53:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:



I hope you win the neb game but I got to share this with you.  With ncaaf, I plug stuff into a model and it shows me that iowa will eat that spread.  They will lose game and neb will go into the bowl game.  Good for neb but bad for neb backers. 

Just sharing only and I'm rooting for you that my models are wrong so that you can cash.  -16.5 is a lot of points. 

I see how you can get value with neb though.  They are beast at home with 7-0 SU and 5-1-1 against the spread while iowa is just a poor pissing performer against the spread throughout the season.  Only a silly man will ride with iowa but once again, this game here does not fit my model and hope that my model is wrong so you can cash. 

Caring is sharing brother.   Slam it...U got this!!!!!



yea i know 16.5 is a lot of point  .... now that you mention Iowa will eat this spread... you're scaring me  .... lets hope Neb will hit or else i'll have to throw up all the turkey and return it  hahha.. Thanks Brosuf!! good luck tomorrow !!
quote
Vacaney send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 174
Location:
#859
Posted: 11/23/2012 10:48:11 AM
Ok Anh Em Viets.. let's talk Friday College Football

Hope everyone had a good time with family.
quote
Vacaney send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 174
Location:
#860
Posted: 11/23/2012 12:59:52 PM
Ball st-7.5
Eastern Mich+21
Central Mich-11
Col+23.5

quote
My6sen
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
My6sen
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 769
Location:
#861
Posted: 11/23/2012 1:06:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by abadboycali:

Nov 22 08:20 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 108 New York Jets +17½ for Game (taking 10 points)
Nov 22 08:20 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 107 New England Patriots / New York Jets Over 38 for Game (taking 10 points)
Nov 22 07:30 PM EST  -  Football NCAA - 110 Texas Longhorns +3 for Game (taking 10 points)
Special Teaser 10 pts2400.002000.00 
 hey badboy i really suk at NFL lol and i think u good at NBA and NCAA stuck wit that don't throw yo winning money away 
quote
TVWIN
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TVWIN
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 368
Location:
#862
Posted: 11/23/2012 2:00:27 PM
sunday NFL BUF   AND  OVER  BUF  GOOD LUCK GUYS  CHO NGUOI VIET CHOI ML BUF BIG
quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#863
Posted: 11/23/2012 4:20:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

Hey guys, I think the play will be under in a bunch of them games for friday in ncaaf

Could it be that they are playing slow due to all them turkeys that they be eating for thursday?  hrmmm

conspiracy theory alert. 

I'm on a bunch of them unders for tomorrow and I'm playing 2 dogs, south florida and buffalo. 

Gotta give them dogs a chance to eat up that spread or better yet, win straight up.  yup!!! 

good luck and don't blow all of your money on friday.  There is still sat and sunday and MNF games to play...  It is a marathon, not a race. 



your model was right, Iowa did ate that spread.. ...maybe i should ask you first before slamming on something, i wanted to play buffalo but was too late. I will tail you on folorida. good luck brosuf!!
quote
Vacaney send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 174
Location:
#864
Posted: 11/23/2012 4:36:10 PM
Already 2


quote
nfl_brosuf
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2614
Location: Vatican City
#865
Posted: 11/23/2012 5:10:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DruNkenTech193:


your model was right, Iowa did ate that spread.. ...maybe i should ask you first before slamming on something, i wanted to play buffalo but was too late. I will tail you on folorida. good luck brosuf!!


yea bro.  I smelled that game good but I'm already down a few with my other plays..

under normal condition, my model wins.  Any extra ordinary condition, it is a coin flip and I go belly up. 

Hope our s florida cash for us tonight... 7pm eastern kick off time
quote
nfl_brosuf
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2614
Location: Vatican City
#866
Posted: 11/23/2012 5:21:57 PM
under 69 in the later az game too brother..

I bought at 69 yesterday and the line went up...

I bought some more under at 71 just now...

I need this one to come up in the positive side for today..

Both of these teams got high producing offense and I am hoping that az state defense, the better defense of the two will stop az from scoring to help my under play. 

az state and because of their defense have been favoring the under.  az on the other hand is an over cashing cow.  They are 5 over and 1 under when they play at home.  <<--  scary stats there.

I also like the in state rivalry games.  Home field advantage no matter here. 

Public must be buying the over thus driving that line up.  I'm fading the public here.  Later games, usually vegas uses this opportunity to catch a person who lost in the day time and goes on tilt to try to get their loss money back and bankrupt some people. 

Either co tien for ly xi or back to ramen noodles for me for a week here.  Best of luck to us all and happy friday. 


quote
Vacaney send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 174
Location:
#867
Posted: 11/23/2012 6:25:31 PM
Why S Fla anh, no QB?
quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#868
Posted: 11/23/2012 9:44:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Vacaney:

Why S Fla anh, no QB?

right when i found out S florida main qb is out,, i went with cinci. so far looking good 
quote
nfl_brosuf
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2614
Location: Vatican City
#869
Posted: 11/23/2012 10:00:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DruNkenTech193:


right when i found out S florida main qb is out,, i went with cinci. so far looking good 


14 points spread for the late betters and game is still looking tight...

no matter who wins, still a good one brother....

after factoring the spread, s fl still down by just a field goal...

favor going to cinn right now...   i bought my s fl yesterday at 13.5 and not knowing about the qb changes...

changes and not optimal condition will kill my model...   got 7 more minutes in this game...   let watch to learn and see...  money make money...
quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#870
Posted: 11/24/2012 1:57:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

under 69 in the later az game too brother..

I bought at 69 yesterday and the line went up...

I bought some more under at 71 just now...

I need this one to come up in the positive side for today..

Both of these teams got high producing offense and I am hoping that az state defense, the better defense of the two will stop az from scoring to help my under play. 

az state and because of their defense have been favoring the under.  az on the other hand is an over cashing cow.  They are 5 over and 1 under when they play at home.  <<--  scary stats there.

I also like the in state rivalry games.  Home field advantage no matter here. 

Public must be buying the over thus driving that line up.  I'm fading the public here.  Later games, usually vegas uses this opportunity to catch a person who lost in the day time and goes on tilt to try to get their loss money back and bankrupt some people. 

Either co tien for ly xi or back to ramen noodles for me for a week here.  Best of luck to us all and happy friday. 



I really thought the Under 71 was good !!! until 4th qt,  Ari St had to blow up !!! 
quote
Vacaney send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 174
Location:
#871
Posted: 11/24/2012 8:37:43 AM
Not a bad Friday, Cincinati  
Anh Em inputs greatly appreciate! Cam on.
Lets do it again today Anh Em Viets. 

quote
VietGuy83 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
VietGuy83
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 13
Location: United States
#872
Posted: 11/24/2012 11:57:02 AM

one huge play for noon games.. PITTSBURGH...........i always ride the dark horses...on friday i went 7-1.. with the lost on a game for a very small amount...the other were much bigger bets.. closer to the end of the season... vegas will want to make their money.. i think more and nore dark horses will win..

 

gl luck anh em

quote
abadboycali send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
Location: California
#873
Posted: 11/24/2012 12:01:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by abadboycali:

Thu: 11-22-2012:

Was @ Dal : Predict: Was 27-24


Was + 3.5 : 10u . Over 47.5 : 20u 

Was TT over 21.5 : 10u

1H:

Was +3 : 10u. Over 23.5 : 10u.

Was TT over 10.5 : 20u

GLTA

quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#874
Posted: 11/24/2012 12:09:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VietGuy83:

one huge play for noon games.. PITTSBURGH...........i always ride the dark horses...on friday i went 7-1.. with the lost on a game for a very small amount...the other were much bigger bets.. closer to the end of the season... vegas will want to make their money.. i think more and nore dark horses will win..

 

gl luck anh em



gl brother 
quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#875
Posted: 11/24/2012 12:10:47 PM
Hope everyone have great thanksgiving weekend so far. Very busy day for me just 2 quick game that I'll play and share with anh em viet here.


1* FL ST -7 -103
1* USC +5 -105


GL ANh Em


WT
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 35 of 44 «  33 34 35 36 37   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.