Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 14 of 44 «  12 13 14 15 16   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: NFL & CFB Vietnamese Style
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#326
Posted: 10/23/2012 12:25:17 PM
Viet Nam Toi dau ??? best song from Viet Khang

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHftkn8QoI


quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#327
Posted: 10/23/2012 1:18:24 PM
Another great song:  

Tri?u Con Tim (Million Hearts) - Nh?c si TrĂșc H?


http://youtu.be/X75q92uM_1k
quote
MasterNBA send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MasterNBA
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1831
Location:
#328
Posted: 10/23/2012 1:46:16 PM
Anyone like NBA 
quote
727magic
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
727magic
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1386
Location:
#329
Posted: 10/23/2012 2:14:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MasterNBA:

Anyone like NBA 


If i can make money why not? you are the MasterNBA what's good?
quote
MasterNBA send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MasterNBA
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1831
Location:
#330
Posted: 10/23/2012 6:37:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 727magic:



If i can make money why not? you are the MasterNBA what's good?

I do not like to bet NBA on the preseason. You don't know what is going on the preseason but last year I was up 70% of NBA season. I like to play when the NBA game season start after ten game.

Right now it is unpredictable. 



quote
727magic
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
727magic
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1386
Location:
#331
Posted: 10/24/2012 12:52:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MasterNBA:


I do not like to bet NBA on the preseason. You don't know what is going on the preseason but last year I was up 70% of NBA season. I like to play when the NBA game season start after ten game.

Right now it is unpredictable. 





Sound good to me, i am right behind you buddy
quote
727magic
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
727magic
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1386
Location:
#332
Posted: 10/24/2012 12:58:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by white_Tiger:

Viet Nam Toi dau ??? best song from Viet Khang

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHftkn8QoI



Yeah nice song but i don't like sad music, my life already sad
I heard Viet Khang is dead? VC killed him?
quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#333
Posted: 10/24/2012 1:19:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MasterNBA:

Anyone like NBA 


I do play both NBA and CBB every year...Love to have more anh em Viet to share NBA pick soon 
quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#334
Posted: 10/24/2012 1:20:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 727magic:


Yeah nice song but i don't like sad music, my life already sad
I heard Viet Khang is dead? VC killed him?


I don't think Viet Khang is dead. That's why trung tam Asia with Truc ho just make a new song million hearts. try to get petition for Viet Khang. I did sign up for FREE Viet Khang hope anh em viet nam here can do the same
quote
MNFTheory send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MNFTheory
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1446
Location:
#335
Posted: 10/24/2012 2:11:30 AM
Parlay 5 & 8:

1. SD
2. NO
3. WAS
4. KC
5. STL
6. Arizona
7. Jacksonville
8. Miami
quote
MNFTheory send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MNFTheory
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1446
Location:
#336
Posted: 10/24/2012 2:34:04 AM
NO, STL & WAS = NFC as underdog to AFC...this year is perfect!!!!!!!

ATL @ SD
STL @ Miami
Seattle @ home against NE
GB @ Houston
Arizona @ NE
Philadelphia @ Pitts
Dallas @ Baltimore


quote
MNFTheory send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MNFTheory
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1446
Location:
#337
Posted: 10/24/2012 2:35:36 AM
The last MNF game between Detroit and Chicago was the scenario of two consecutive blow out game by Chicago = NOT COVERED

Chicago blew out Dallas on MNF then blew out Jacksonville ....heading to the last MNF game.



quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#338
Posted: 10/24/2012 3:09:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MasterNBA:


last year I was up 70% of NBA season. I like to play when the NBA game season start after ten game.


I never thought about playing nba , i was afraid of getting sucked in lol..i got sucked in with college football.. i normally play nfl only.. but im willing to try nba this season   , if you could put up some picks, id really appreciated 
quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#339
Posted: 10/24/2012 3:15:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MNFTheory:

The last MNF game between Detroit and Chicago was the scenario of two consecutive blow out game by Chicago = NOT COVERED

Chicago blew out Dallas on MNF then blew out Jacksonville ....heading to the last MNF game.


Thanks mnfTheory!! i'll keep that in mind for future games with other teams.. 
quote
Pho-20 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Pho-20
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2122
Location: United States
#340
Posted: 10/24/2012 8:45:46 AM
Don't play nba if you do play the total. I got Moosed so hard last year in nba and the finals. I recommend just stick to football. 
quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#341
Posted: 10/24/2012 12:46:54 PM
NBA Tips: Don't force plays

tricky about basketball is games play every night. I used to be a local bookie years ago and learn it from the bettor. Mostly bettor that I know losing in NBA because of betting everyday. Sometime you don't want to bet on the game but then bookie call you to give you the line. the gamble in your blood start want you to bet on again.
For some bettor they don't want to bet for the day but then once the game get close to start bookie just friendly call to ask if they want to bet anything. Bettor feel bad and just blind fold bet 1-2 games end up losing more mostly from there.

If Anh em bet on basketball 1 thing need to remember don't try to bet everyday. Follow certain system or betting partern and mostly follow it. WHen there is no system play then just don't bet them. 

Bet everyday which cause you TAU HOA NHAP MA and end up losing almost for sure.

WT
quote
MasterNBA send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MasterNBA
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1831
Location:
#342
Posted: 10/24/2012 5:51:30 PM
I agree with White_Tiger 100%. Each day there will be 5-6 teams play so you need to settle your limit on the bet and play few games 2-4 per week. Follow the the team, stat and trends. GL and hopefully you are on the positive side .500.


quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#343
Posted: 10/24/2012 11:45:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MNFTheory:

Parlay 5 & 8:

1. SD
2. NO
3. WAS
4. KC
5. STL
6. Arizona
7. Jacksonville
8. Miami


BOL this week bud 
quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#344
Posted: 10/25/2012 2:46:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by white_Tiger:


For some bettor they don't want to bet for the day but then once the game get close to start bookie just friendly call to ask if they want to bet anything. Bettor feel bad and just blind fold bet 1-2 games end up losing more mostly from there.

110% true !!
that is the exact same thing for me in the past 2 yrs!! my book always give me a call " hey are you going to play tonight? you need to win it back from the lost this morning"  ... every time he calls me. i end up losing more  hahah..   ...   this year is different , i have more control and learned how to managed    , or at least i think i did lol 
quote
DruNkenTech193 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DruNkenTech193
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 218
Location: California
#345
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:03:56 AM
for tnf  , i'm going with bucs+6.5 .  i dont think they're that bad ,,they were able to put up 4td against the saints last week.. but again siants defense is weak..... percy harvin is the only thing the bucs should worry about ...i think it will be a low scoring game and the bucs will keep it close for the cover  

for cfb , im going with wake forest+13.5  .. they have been covering the spread at home .. 4-1 ... public is on clemson 83% to wake forest 17% .. this game look fishy to me... more like a trap game .. because the line keep moving up but people still playing clemson 

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL ANH CHI EM !! 
quote
727magic
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
727magic
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1386
Location:
#346
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:08:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DruNkenTech193:

110% true !!
that is the exact same thing for me in the past 2 yrs!! my book always give me a call " hey are you going to play tonight? you need to win it back from the lost this morning"  ... every time he calls me. i end up losing more  hahah..   ...   this year is different , i have more control and learned how to managed    , or at least i think i did lol 


I don't mess with street bookie for 2 years now, 2 online accounts work best for me and i can control my money better (bet smarter)
quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#347
Posted: 10/25/2012 12:31:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DruNkenTech193:

for tnf  , i'm going with bucs+6.5 .  i dont think they're that bad ,,they were able to put up 4td against the saints last week.. but again siants defense is weak..... percy harvin is the only thing the bucs should worry about ...i think it will be a low scoring game and the bucs will keep it close for the cover  

for cfb , im going with wake forest+13.5  .. they have been covering the spread at home .. 4-1 ... public is on clemson 83% to wake forest 17% .. this game look fishy to me... more like a trap game .. because the line keep moving up but people still playing clemson 

GOOD LUCK TOO ALL ANH CHI EM !! 


gl brother 
quote
white_Tiger send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
Location:
#348
Posted: 10/25/2012 12:33:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 727magic:



I don't mess with street bookie for 2 years now, 2 online accounts work best for me and i can control my money better (bet smarter)


clearly better with Online account.

ONline account you only bet with the money you have and not worry about settle it every week. 
I see a lot of bettor lose more on MNF just because they down on sunday night then end up chasing/ betting bigger just try to get it back and now pay bookie for that week. MNF hardest game to bet on and they end up losing even more.
quote
727magic
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
727magic
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1386
Location:
#349
Posted: 10/25/2012 1:06:19 PM
Thursday night Football anh em?

Thursday night dog and under is money play TB and under.
College play WF and over
1 units each




quote
727magic
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
727magic
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1386
Location:
#350
Posted: 10/25/2012 1:41:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by white_Tiger:



clearly better with Online account.

ONline account you only bet with the money you have and not worry about settle it every week. 
I see a lot of bettor lose more on MNF just because they down on sunday night then end up chasing/ betting bigger just try to get it back and now pay bookie for that week. MNF hardest game to bet on and they end up losing even more.


Another good thing about bet online, couple weeks ago i bet 3 teams parley for $100 the pay out was $666.42 street pay out only $600, if you like parley online is better.
I love to check the lines and make bet with my phone
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 14 of 44 «  12 13 14 15 16   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.