Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 5 of 8 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: I miss Peyton Manning!!!
remdaddy21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1276
Location: Kentucky
#101
Posted: 2/4/2013 1:29:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Killer_B:

I don't miss Mr. October, the best regular season dome qb ever. 

He looked like Farve against Giants in the NFC Championship game when it went into o.t. He had just had enough and looked old just like Mr. October's last pass. The only thing that was missing was the coffee cup. Why Mr. October would select Denver knowing he'd end up playing outdoors in the cold come playoff time is a mystery to me.

 

Well said

quote
AnthonyStarks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2809
Location: New Jersey
#102
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:37:04 AM
remdaddy and killer b lol i don't even have the words
quote
remdaddy21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1276
Location: Kentucky
#103
Posted: 2/5/2013 9:50:00 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by AnthonyStarks:

remdaddy and killer b lol i don't even have the words

 

I was wrong, or my bad should do

quote
AnthonyStarks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2809
Location: New Jersey
#104
Posted: 2/6/2013 9:37:38 AM
lol
quote
remdaddy21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1276
Location: Kentucky
#105
Posted: 2/7/2013 6:02:51 PM
See ya next year
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#106
Posted: 10/20/2013 9:07:31 PM
Just found this gem, your welcome gents. Where is Tony Stark?
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#107
Posted: 10/20/2013 9:10:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by porkdinner56:

You can suck my left nut when Eli smacks his big brother in the super bowl next year.  Peyton can handle the cold, box.  

{x} thread delivers
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#108
Posted: 10/20/2013 11:40:32 PM
Boss
quote
remdaddy21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1276
Location: Kentucky
#109
Posted: 10/23/2013 3:38:58 AM
Still stand by what I said...Peyton great in the regular season but when playoff time comes he usually folds like a table. I will take his brother any day of the week when it comes to the playoffs and Eli obviously won't be there this year,but next year is a different story.
quote
shamuu send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
shamuu
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 495
Location: Missouri
#110
Posted: 10/23/2013 11:04:22 AM
where you been cuzzinnnnnnn,,,
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#111
Posted: 10/27/2013 7:22:28 PM
This # 18 guy is good....
quote
GreenGinho send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
GreenGinho
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 922
Location:
#112
Posted: 10/27/2013 7:25:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by remdaddy21:

Still stand by what I said...Peyton great in the regular season but when playoff time comes he usually folds like a table. I will take his brother any day of the week when it comes to the playoffs and Eli obviously won't be there this year,but next year is a different story.

Why do we have to read things like this??
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#113
Posted: 10/27/2013 9:33:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GreenGinho:


Why do we have to read things like this??
+1
quote
AnthonyStarks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2809
Location: New Jersey
#114
Posted: 11/10/2013 6:16:20 PM
Hello my friends

Fresh out of prison (again), and back on the boards. I look forward to making some plays and sharing insight with you all. 

Unfortunately I have not been able to enjoy a lot of these games from the comfort of my own home. How about that Peyton Manning though?
quote
AnthonyStarks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AnthonyStarks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2809
Location: New Jersey
#115
Posted: 11/10/2013 6:17:00 PM
Shamuu wassup cuzzzzzzzin
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#116
Posted: 11/10/2013 6:22:19 PM
quote
remdaddy21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1276
Location: Kentucky
#117
Posted: 11/10/2013 11:22:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GreenGinho:


Why do we have to read things like this??



You have to read them to get the real perspective you Buick commercial watching-Papa John viewing-Directv propaganda machine that the media has made Peyton out to be. He is a great regular season qb, but when the playoffs come around you can bet he will get the same happy feet he gets year after year. See the problem with Peyton is he does put in a great deal of work watching film and studying the game, but when it comes to do-or-die situations with the best of the best...well his throat tightens up a little and Mr Manning starts to choke. At some point he needs to be held accountable for the post season. We all know his coaches would be.
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#118
Posted: 11/11/2013 3:27:46 PM
you seriously need help man
quote
shamuu send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
shamuu
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 495
Location: Missouri
#119
Posted: 11/11/2013 6:18:04 PM

call me cuzzinnnnnn,,314-749-6565   miss u big time cuzzinnnnn

 

 

quote
remdaddy21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1276
Location: Kentucky
#120
Posted: 11/12/2013 12:31:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ArnoldRothstein:

you seriously need help man

 

Why did I get something wrong? Everything I said was accurate. He'll get you to the dance every year, but he's not going to perform when he gets there.

quote
remdaddy21
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
remdaddy21
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1276
Location: Kentucky
#121
Posted: 11/12/2013 12:57:14 AM
I mean the more I think about this the more I'm getting pissed that I actually have to defend myself. Peyton Manning career playoff record 9-11, are you freaking kidding me 9-11? Did you clowns that are vehemently defending him already forget that the top seeded, yes that's right the TOP SEEDED, Broncos lost to the Ravens who by the way were 9.5 point underdogs to the Broncos just last season? And by the way since we are mentioning a first round loss by Mr. Manning lets not leave out the fact that he has EIGHT one and done in the playoffs, yes that's right EIGHT! You really can't see a pattern here? This guy has unquestionably one of the best records all time in the REGULAR season and below .500 in the playoffs with an extremely large sample size. He's played 20 games in the post season and it will be at least 21 after this year that's an entire season and going on half of another and he has had some really good teams. Not all of them, but over half of them. Do any of you that think he's the man really think that Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, or Drew Brees would have ended the same way with those teams, because I don't. That's why I can't put him with the all-time elites, because he doesn't get the job done when it really counts. He's won the championship the one year in which, in my opinion, everything lined up for his team. They played a below Super Bowl caliber Bears team, but in fairness they did beat New England to get there and that is the highlight of his entire playoff career. In the NFL you have to execute to win games, and special or elite players find a way to do that on the biggest stage. Nobody is going to win every time, but no one is going to be considered great when they can't even do it half the time either.
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#122
Posted: 11/13/2013 4:52:49 PM
Dude there are way more people on the team then just the QB, there not one single instance besides when he threw the pick six in the Super Bowl where he single handedly cost his team a playoff game. Even in that game I mentioned the defense put him in a bad position.
quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#123
Posted: 11/13/2013 4:55:39 PM
Remdaddy why do you think it is that you are the only person who feels that way? If it was an issue how come no one has ever addressed it? How come when he was coming off a potentially career ending neck surgery every team who could afford to tried to court him? Including teams with good qbs? Could it be because you are insane or way off base? You do know that there are 53 guys on a football team right? You do know that the colts are the only team to win the Super Bowl with a defense letting up over 100+ yards a game?

quote
ArnoldRothstein send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ArnoldRothstein
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 467
Location:
#124
Posted: 11/13/2013 5:00:49 PM
Tom Brady won more with more, the only stacked team Peyton has ever been on is this and last years denver team. Last years playoff loss was because of blown coverage, Raheem Moore is his name, did you watch the game? Did you realize coach fox kept it conservative at the end instead of going for a first down? Did you see flacco throw that bomb and the blown coverage? I'm just not seeing how this is number 18s fault. You are aware that he only plays OFFENSE. THERE IS A WHOLE OTHER SIDE, IT IS CALLED DEFENSE. WOULD YOU PREFER HE PLAY BOTH SIDES? I could seriously sit here and go over every single one and done game he had in the playoffs, two were very early in his career and the one in against the chargers was not a great game. Other than that man I dunno where your going with this. Lol you compared him to Brady and Bree's and Rodgers? He won it all with less then all of them did. Less talent. He only has had equal or greater talent this year and last year. You are insane. I am done close thread
quote
sunster19 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sunster19
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 227
Location:
#125
Posted: 11/13/2013 5:30:26 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by remdaddy21:

I mean the more I think about this the more I'm getting pissed that I actually have to defend myself. Peyton Manning career playoff record 9-11, are you freaking kidding me 9-11? Did you clowns that are vehemently defending him already forget that the top seeded, yes that's right the TOP SEEDED, Broncos lost to the Ravens who by the way were 9.5 point underdogs to the Broncos just last season? And by the way since we are mentioning a first round loss by Mr. Manning lets not leave out the fact that he has EIGHT one and done in the playoffs, yes that's right EIGHT! You really can't see a pattern here? This guy has unquestionably one of the best records all time in the REGULAR season and below .500 in the playoffs with an extremely large sample size. He's played 20 games in the post season and it will be at least 21 after this year that's an entire season and going on half of another and he has had some really good teams. Not all of them, but over half of them. Do any of you that think he's the man really think that Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, or Drew Brees would have ended the same way with those teams, because I don't. That's why I can't put him with the all-time elites, because he doesn't get the job done when it really counts. He's won the championship the one year in which, in my opinion, everything lined up for his team. They played a below Super Bowl caliber Bears team, but in fairness they did beat New England to get there and that is the highlight of his entire playoff career. In the NFL you have to execute to win games, and special or elite players find a way to do that on the biggest stage. Nobody is going to win every time, but no one is going to be considered great when they can't even do it half the time either.

100% agree

quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 5 of 8 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.