Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Guys be careful going against Peyton
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#1
Posted: 1/20/2010 5:27:13 PM
I really have to give major props to this guy, I just heard a stat that blew me away. Peyton Manning has a 114.0 passer rating against the blitz. Guys that is awesome and we know how much the Jets like to blitz. I know 7.5 is a lot of points, but something tells me that he can cover this. This game will eventually rely on Mark Sanchez having to make some plays with his arm, and that will be playing right into the Colts hand.  You know Peyton is studying Rivers game last week, and he will make the adjustments. What QB you know drives 3 hours to meet a rookie that was just drafted, and start to get timing plays done (AUSTIN COLLIE). My money is on Peyton guys
quote
heeeeeh send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
heeeeeh
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1619
Location: Ontario
#2
Posted: 1/20/2010 5:41:32 PM
quote
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#3
Posted: 1/20/2010 6:02:03 PM
Rex have  them all hyped up, this guy is on another level than any QB in the league;
quote
Splooge send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Splooge
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2294
Location: New Jersey
#4
Posted: 1/20/2010 6:14:32 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by saintsfan504:

I really have to give major props to this guy, I just heard a stat that blew me away. Peyton Manning has a 114.0 passer rating against the blitz. Guys that is awesome and we know how much the Jets like to blitz. I know 7.5 is a lot of points, but something tells me that he can cover this. This game will eventually rely on Mark Sanchez having to make some plays with his arm, and that will be playing right into the Colts hand.  You know Peyton is studying Rivers game last week, and he will make the adjustments. What QB you know drives 3 hours to meet a rookie that was just drafted, and start to get timing plays done (AUSTIN COLLIE). My money is on Peyton guys

i hate to blow this up but Rivers was #1 passer rating vs blitz going into last week and by the way he performed it was like he never even saw a blitz so don't get wrapped up in that one. As far as Sanchez goes he will be under wraps having only 1/2 the field to negotiate primarily concentrating on his hot reads and will not force it into coverage. I'm not sure how many have been watching the Jets, but he has made the passes that have been asked of him with accuracy time and time again.  Can you imagine the thoughts going through Indy's heads right now.  We let this team win week 16 and allowed them to get into the playoffs and now they face a team that has 3 strong games under its belt flooded with confidence and hearing for 3 weeks what the world has been telling them (they would have never won week 16 if manning stayed in)./The pressure that must be on Indy is unbelievable not to mention throwing away the perfect season for bigger hopes.  What happens sunday if they lose??  If this team played in New York I'd tell you exactly what would happen but hey it Indianapolis so there will be a lot of ooohh shucks and some clammering but it will send shockwaves through the NFL.. Can't wait

quote
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#5
Posted: 1/20/2010 6:24:24 PM

Don't under estimate the defense, they had the number 1 scoring defense for a while, be careful.

quote
ad1260 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ad1260
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 7493
Location: Texas
#6
Posted: 1/20/2010 6:31:07 PM
i like indy here
quote
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#7
Posted: 1/20/2010 6:31:55 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ad1260:

i like indy here

quote
heeeeeh send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
heeeeeh
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1619
Location: Ontario
#8
Posted: 1/20/2010 6:40:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Splooge:

i hate to blow this up but Rivers was #1 passer rating vs blitz going into last week and by the way he performed it was like he never even saw a blitz so don't get wrapped up in that one. As far as Sanchez goes he will be under wraps having only 1/2 the field to negotiate primarily concentrating on his hot reads and will not force it into coverage. I'm not sure how many have been watching the Jets, but he has made the passes that have been asked of him with accuracy time and time again.  Can you imagine the thoughts going through Indy's heads right now.  We let this team win week 16 and allowed them to get into the playoffs and now they face a team that has 3 strong games under its belt flooded with confidence and hearing for 3 weeks what the world has been telling them (they would have never won week 16 if manning stayed in)./The pressure that must be on Indy is unbelievable not to mention throwing away the perfect season for bigger hopes.  What happens sunday if they lose??  If this team played in New York I'd tell you exactly what would happen but hey it Indianapolis so there will be a lot of ooohh shucks and some clammering but it will send shockwaves through the NFL.. Can't wait



Rivers can not read the defense like Peyton can, in fact no one can read defenses like Peyton can. Peyton will not be fooled by the different schemes and packages that will be thrown at him because he will just adjust and audible out of the play.

The Colts do care who they have to play, they would rather play the Jets than the Chargers that for sure. This is a much better matchup for the Colts and the Jets did the Colts dirty work and an easy path to the SB vs the Saints.
quote
heeeeeh send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
heeeeeh
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1619
Location: Ontario
#9
Posted: 1/20/2010 6:42:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by heeeeeh:



Rivers can not read the defense like Peyton can, in fact no one can read defenses like Peyton can. Peyton will not be fooled by the different schemes and packages that will be thrown at him because he will just adjust and audible out of the play.

The Colts do care who they have to play, they would rather play the Jets than the Chargers that for sure. This is a much better matchup for the Colts and the Jets did the Colts dirty work and an easy path to the SB vs the Saints.


don't care not do care.
quote
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#10
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:02:35 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by heeeeeh:



Rivers can not read the defense like Peyton can, in fact no one can read defenses like Peyton can. Peyton will not be fooled by the different schemes and packages that will be thrown at him because he will just adjust and audible out of the play.

The Colts do care who they have to play, they would rather play the Jets than the Chargers that for sure. This is a much better matchup for the Colts and the Jets did the Colts dirty work and an easy path to the SB vs the Saints.

I agree

quote
fruit20
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
fruit20
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 10634
Location: Pennsylvania
#11
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:05:32 PM
jets win straight up by 3 too 10........... saints lose by 4 too 12...
quote
bkg1010 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bkg1010
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 5818
Location: Louisiana
#12
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:15:53 PM
Don't think the Saints will win but the Colts will .....
quote
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#13
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:17:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bkg1010:

Don't think the Saints will win but the Colts will .....

That is not surprising my friend, you were all on the cards nuts

quote
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#14
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:19:17 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by fruit20:

jets win straight up by 3 too 10........... saints lose by 4 too 12...

Jets might not score more than 10, but Indy will score more than 20

quote
GamzOver
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
GamzOver
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5041
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:27:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fruit20:

jets win straight up by 3 too 10........... saints lose by 4 too 12...




quote
fruit20
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
fruit20
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 10634
Location: Pennsylvania
#16
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:28:18 PM
ok........
quote
Gold_Rush send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Gold_Rush
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 7850
Location: California
#17
Posted: 1/20/2010 7:33:59 PM
The Last person in the World I would want to bet against is Peyton

But in this game I am betting on the Jets as a team more than
betting against Peyton as a QB.

Taking the Jets to cover this one. But I agree, Manning is the Man
quote
Urban send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Urban
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 247
Location: Texas
#18
Posted: 1/20/2010 9:13:31 PM

quote
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#19
Posted: 1/20/2010 9:20:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Urban:

They just don't see it coming, these kids are nuts.

quote
KC_Barney send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
KC_Barney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 231
Location: Ontario
#20
Posted: 1/20/2010 9:30:15 PM

I think SD under-estimated the Jet D and they also came out flat with a number of unnecesary timeouts and undisciplined penalties on offense. Once the Jets got the momo, SD looked lost and panicked.The Jets threw the same blitzes at SD and Rivers and the coaches could not adjust. Kaeding also deflated the team and SD was not prepared with an appropriate plan that was based on a close game or coming from behind in the 2nd half.

FYI...I have gone against the Jets two weeks in a row, so I am not particularly good at reading this team. But, I will be playing Indy -7 (-120) for the game and the first quarter (whatever the line).

quote
saintsfan504 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
saintsfan504
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 10057
Location: Maryland
#21
Posted: 1/20/2010 10:12:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KC_Barney:

I think SD under-estimated the Jet D and they also came out flat with a number of unnecesary timeouts and undisciplined penalties on offense. Once the Jets got the momo, SD looked lost and panicked.The Jets threw the same blitzes at SD and Rivers and the coaches could not adjust. Kaeding also deflated the team and SD was not prepared with an appropriate plan that was based on a close game or coming from behind in the 2nd half.

FYI...I have gone against the Jets two weeks in a row, so I am not particularly good at reading this team. But, I will be playing Indy -7 (-120) for the game and the first quarter (whatever the line).

 It's the right play

quote
Doxshund send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Doxshund
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1970
Location: Nevada
#22
Posted: 1/20/2010 10:22:04 PM
I am going to take the points, but will wait to game time see if it will reach +9
quote
richardtonsj send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
richardtonsj
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 13189
Location: California
#23
Posted: 1/21/2010 2:13:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fruit20:


 jets win straight up by 3 too 10........... 


saints lose by 4 too 12...  
quote
Sammy_Meatballs send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Sammy_Meatballs
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1911
Location:
#24
Posted: 1/21/2010 2:32:16 AM

The man is brilliant, so smart, so strong, such a good arm, such good leadership, good recognition, he pretty much can do it all.

I think he gets the win and I hope they can win it all, but I think if PEYTON make a superbowl he should win it all--

I think he is that good and no NFL D can stop him--

THe JETS will be thier toughest test, once they win that game, they can score easily on Saints or VIKES--

I know this, Jets is the best D they have faced all year--

But a good OFFENSE ALWAYS BEATS A GOOD DEFENSE FOLKS--

REMEMBER THAT_ ALWAYS ITS AN OFFENSIVE GAME--

Cardinals should have beat the STEELERS< again offensive team baet the defensive team last year in the superbowl if not for BIG BEN
quote
Sammy_Meatballs send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Sammy_Meatballs
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1911
Location:
#25
Posted: 1/21/2010 2:36:09 AM

Another thing is that the COLTS score touchdown when in the RED ZONE--

COLLIE on the corner route, and Wayne on the slant and Clark on the Hook-- they score touchdowns and not too many fgoals--

Chargers were easy to beat, Colts are not
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.