|Czech's Road to Riches System 101 (haha)
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:44:19 AM
I want to get serious about bringing down the books. That's what this thread is going to be devoted to.
I've already posted the gist of my system in smoothD's thread, and still have mixed emotions about sharing this info with everyone, but that's what this thread will be devoted to, focusing on this system and what it produces. I've already met some good members in the other thread and think we can all benefit from this discussion.
The beauty of my system is it works by 3 simple rules. I have developed lots of tweaks and sub-rules for myself and how I should work the system, etc, but the system itself is 3 simple rules.
CZECH'S SYSTEM (basketball and football)
Criteria for plays: (every play must meet all 3 criteria, and every game that meets the criteria must be bet, and every game that does not meet the criteria must not be bet. No exceptions)
1) There must be significant, progressive, directional line action in our direction. (more details on different line moves, which ones we take and which ones do not qualify, etc to follow)
2) The line action (and play) must be in opposition to what the busters are favoring (more details on who the busters are, and what percentages we look for, etc to follow)
3) We must personally approve of the play (more details on what this means to follow)
-- that's it.
Now, there's a lot more to it than that, but that is the intro. And it really is this simple. This system produced a sick amount of winners in the regular NBA season, got off to a really rough start in Game 1 of the playoffs, but has since recovered to 9-6 in the post season, going 5-0 in last couple of days.
Currently at 9-6 and we're at 60%, and my goal in this thread and with this system is maintain that pace, and hopefully exceed it.
Sub-rules of engagement:
1) Don't do anything stupid.
2) Follow the system. Refer to rule 1 at all times.
3) Bet every single game indicated by the system, for a set amount
4) Do not bet ANY game disqualified by the system, period.
5) Stay away from PK lines.
6) Only line moves of a full point or more qualify.
7) Always obey rule 3, and follow your gut.
8) Be disciplined.
9) Don't be biased.
10) No-play the moves that move back again.
--I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, and haven't gotten into halftime rules yet, but this will get us started.
In the following day or 2 I'm gonna iron out the rest of the details, and then we're gonna track how we do. Discussion is welcomed.
I haven't introduced myself really, but people can check out the other thread that I've been posting in if they'd like. The system is 9-6 in the post season so far and we're moving forward from there.
Ready to get started in this thread tomorrow. It's gonna be epic and we're gonna bring them books down hard.