Serious Streak Survivor Strategies

Forum: Streak Survivor Page 465 of 553 «  463 464 465 466 467   »
Author: [Streak Survivor] Topic: Serious Streak Survivor Strategies
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11601
Posted: 7/16/2013 11:26:33 AM
Oh I'm bout to watch this movie titled "Feed" 
check it out guys, it's cool, it's about fat chicks gettin naked.

Alright peace I'm out
crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2677
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11602
Posted: 7/16/2013 4:06:41 PM
Time to do streaks of ten  startin at 10 bucks and lettin it ride to the end....  can it be done 3 times before season end?  I'm ridin 5.  We shall see.    
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7186
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11603
Posted: 7/16/2013 8:35:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crushalot22:

Time to do streaks of ten  startin at 10 bucks and lettin it ride to the end....  can it be done 3 times before season end?  I'm ridin 5.  We shall see.    

I like that Crush! Good luck with it!!! 
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7186
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11604
Posted: 7/16/2013 8:37:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

Oh I'm bout to watch this movie titled "Feed" 
check it out guys, it's cool, it's about fat chicks gettin naked.

Alright peace I'm out
WTF? Fat chicks getting naked?  Whatever floats your boat Cowboy. 
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7186
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11605
Posted: 7/16/2013 8:39:45 PM
Now if you're talking about Women with Big Butts pass the popcorn. I mean I lik'em healthy and Phat not FAT with rolls and stuff.
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11606
Posted: 7/17/2013 4:29:23 PM
Well, it's seriously a good thriller movie...it's not just about naked Fat chicks. This guy force feeds them to death and people make wagers on how long the chicks will survive...It's supposed to be a disturbing movie (Which it is slightly, but it's good) and some detective takes matters into his own hands and hunts the guy down himself (illegally) 

You just have to see it, I don't want to spoil it. It's called FEED and it came out in 2005 I think.

Good Luck to all, take that Bookie $$$!!
crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2677
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11607
Posted: 7/17/2013 11:09:15 PM
Smooth,  Who's that???
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11608
Posted: 7/17/2013 11:16:04 PM
A good system to make $6400 starting with just $100 by winning 4 bets in a row (I do this pretty often, but it takes discipline to implement)

You just need to win 4 bets, and two of them must pay out even money and the other 2 must pay out +300...normally a +300 bet can be acheived and won easily by doing a multi-league parlay.

You can do the bets in any order, it doesn't make a difference on the payout....Your only risk is $100 each time and you cash in $6400 when you win 4 in a row, and then you stop there!! You can start with the +300 bet which is what I recommend to get that out of the way first...

So you place $100 on the +300 parlay to win back $400 total, now you can bet the $400 on even money bet to win back $800 total, now you can do the other even bet, and you are up to $1600, now your final bet could be +300 and you place the $1600 on this, and you win back $4800 profit plus the $1600 you bet, so now you're left with $6400 from just winning 4 easy bets. 

I did this starting with $25 actually and I won over $2000 because one of my parlays paid out +800 during my winning sequence. So, you don't have to stop at +300 if you're confident in your plays. 
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#11609
Posted: 7/17/2013 11:19:21 PM
And  I  should add....if you can't win 4 bets in a row within your first 64 tries, then you shouldn't be sports betting anyway....Lol so this is a profitiable (Super profitable for good cappers) System.
monopoly PM monopoly
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 317
 
monopoly
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11610
Posted: 7/18/2013 12:41:19 AM
It's that easy to hit 2 huge underdogs in a four game stretch. First of all, there isn't that many big underdogs in baseball right now. Second, you would risk 1600 dollars on a big underdog after winning first three games. Cmon man
Posted using a mobile device.
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7186
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11611
Posted: 7/18/2013 11:28:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crushalot22:

Smooth,  Who's that???

My next wife!
crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2677
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11612
Posted: 7/18/2013 4:29:02 PM
Yeah Baby!!!!!      
MRJLX PM MRJLX
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 396
 
MRJLX
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11613
Posted: 7/18/2013 6:28:25 PM
Covers member jg92627 is going for his 16th straight win... 2 away from 1K...

he/she needs to decide to go for the $100K or the monthly.... can do both its very tough.  I think winning the monthly is tough as it is. 

GL 
monopoly PM monopoly
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 317
 
monopoly
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11614
Posted: 7/18/2013 8:13:35 PM
He has been winning with wnba a lot
Posted using a mobile device.
MRJLX PM MRJLX
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 396
 
MRJLX
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11615
Posted: 7/19/2013 1:41:24 AM
jg92627 has hit his/her 16th win... going for 17th... knowing the pattern.. he/she is going for both for the $100K and the monthly.... impressive 16-0-1 so far. 

have to tail until the end....good luck to #17 and $1K 
Covers-Team PM Covers-Team
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 47931
 
Covers-Team
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
quote#11616
Posted: 7/19/2013 4:23:00 PM
Hello,

Please note you don't necessarily have to go through the contest tab to make selections. Enter the Matchup of the game you are interested in within 'Scores & Matchups' and you can make your Streak Survivor pick there. It must be within -130.

This will allow you to pick games which aren't always available via the contest page - something we will look at getting changed.

Thanks,

CT
T99 PM T99
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 342
 
T99
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11617
Posted: 7/19/2013 6:22:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crushalot22:

Yeah Baby!!!!!      
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      DITTO                                                                                                                                                    She will win you  smooth
crushalot22 PM crushalot22
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2677
 
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#11618
Posted: 7/19/2013 11:33:06 PM

Loving Cleveland tomorrow to bounce back after losing today against Minny. 

Go to Matchup Page and lock it in .....   

 

MRJLX PM MRJLX
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 396
 
MRJLX
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11619
Posted: 7/20/2013 12:08:40 AM
wow.. what a run for jg92627    17 in a row to get $1K 
and 17 wins for the month of July...

congrats and go for $100K 
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7186
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11620
Posted: 7/20/2013 11:25:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by T99:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      DITTO                                                                                                                                                    She will win you  smooth

smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7186
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11621
Posted: 7/20/2013 11:27:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crushalot22:

Yeah Baby!!!!!      

      
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7186
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11622
Posted: 7/20/2013 11:42:09 AM
Thread created for jg92627 incredibly fast streak! 
smoothd20 PM smoothd20
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 7186
 
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#11623
Posted: 7/20/2013 4:58:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

A good system to make $6400 starting with just $100 by winning 4 bets in a row (I do this pretty often, but it takes discipline to implement)

You just need to win 4 bets, and two of them must pay out even money and the other 2 must pay out +300...normally a +300 bet can be acheived and won easily by doing a multi-league parlay.

You can do the bets in any order, it doesn't make a difference on the payout....Your only risk is $100 each time and you cash in $6400 when you win 4 in a row, and then you stop there!! You can start with the +300 bet which is what I recommend to get that out of the way first...

So you place $100 on the +300 parlay to win back $400 total, now you can bet the $400 on even money bet to win back $800 total, now you can do the other even bet, and you are up to $1600, now your final bet could be +300 and you place the $1600 on this, and you win back $4800 profit plus the $1600 you bet, so now you're left with $6400 from just winning 4 easy bets. 

I did this starting with $25 actually and I won over $2000 because one of my parlays paid out +800 during my winning sequence. So, you don't have to stop at +300 if you're confident in your plays. 
That's an interesting system MGM. I don't know about putting it all on a parlay once you get going but I understand what you're saying. Definitely worth a try.  
sincitycentral PM sincitycentral
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 14
 
sincitycentral
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11624
Posted: 7/20/2013 8:25:06 PM
Interested in owning an old school wagerline hat?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261249081720?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
sincitycentral PM sincitycentral
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 14
 
sincitycentral
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#11625
Posted: 7/20/2013 8:27:46 PM
Interested in owning an old school wagerline hat?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261249081720?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Forum: Streak Survivor Page 465 of 553 «  463 464 465 466 467   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View