Messages

Forum Index : Streak Survivor : Messages Page 424 of 503 «  422 423 424 425 426   »
Author: [Streak Survivor] Topic: Serious Streak Survivor Strategies
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10576
Posted: 10/19/2012 2:20:52 PM
They tell you not to mess with parlays but ive hit 5 since wednesday.....
quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10577
Posted: 10/19/2012 2:41:58 PM
my 1st was actually last friday....so i hit 6 parlays since last friday lol
quote
crushalot22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2521
Location: Nevada
#10578
Posted: 10/19/2012 2:42:37 PM

Damn,  that is nice.....  I've been real quiet betting since late baseball season.  Virtually no bets this NFL....  You're getting me fired up. 

 

quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10579
Posted: 10/19/2012 3:00:40 PM
I like the giants tonight.....+142 and RL -150
quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10580
Posted: 10/19/2012 3:26:56 PM
what the hell parlay

Giants ML
under 7.5
UCONN under 43
OKST -14
Buccaneers +2
Ravens over 48.5
payout $33,120
quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10581
Posted: 10/19/2012 3:33:40 PM
Giants ML
Giants RL
parlay
Giants ML and under 7.5
quote
smoothd20
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 4822
Location: Oregon
#10582
Posted: 10/19/2012 5:45:04 PM
Plisskin-Sorry about that loss. Oregon could have scored 100 points on those Sun Devils after scoring 43 point in just over 1 Quarter plus. I was kind of surprised you took the Total when the point spread was only 9. I knew the Ducks would blow those guys out. Oregon is no joke. But at least you had a decent streak and that's been the highest in a while. Get another one going.
quote
thegull5588
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
thegull5588
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1012
Location: Massachusetts
#10583
Posted: 10/19/2012 5:50:21 PM

Uconn/Cuse Over 

Good Luck Gents

quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10584
Posted: 10/19/2012 6:01:07 PM
parlay
Giants ML
under 7.5
uconn over 44
okst -14
buccaneers +2
Minny wnba under 150.5
quote
rmcglen84 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
rmcglen84
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 39
Location: Texas
#10585
Posted: 10/20/2012 12:22:35 AM
VT +7.5 is my pick tomorrow. 
quote
thegull5588
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
thegull5588
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1012
Location: Massachusetts
#10586
Posted: 10/20/2012 12:30:39 AM

nice win on the uconn/cuse over  streak win #1 LETS GO. haha

Hope some of ya'll road with me, if not its cool.

Lets get these streaks going. Alot of picks for college, will be back in the AM to see what you guys have to say.

quote
crushalot22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2521
Location: Nevada
#10587
Posted: 10/20/2012 12:45:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thegull5588:

nice win on the uconn/cuse over  streak win #1 LETS GO. haha

Hope some of ya'll road with me, if not its cool.

Lets get these streaks going. Alot of picks for college, will be back in the AM to see what you guys have to say.

Good job,  thegull5588            

quote
crushalot22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2521
Location: Nevada
#10588
Posted: 10/20/2012 12:47:23 AM

I'm rolling with Louisiana Monroe +3.5 saturday.......   Well,  if I had a pick....  I already locked in Cowboys -1 for Sunday.  We all know that's a winner,  huh  Smooth?

 

quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10589
Posted: 10/20/2012 8:26:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by golfgodks:

parlay
Giants ML
under 7.5
uconn over 44
okst -14
buccaneers +2
Minny wnba under 150.5


2 more games and this pays out over 32 grand
Last night was good, I had a hunch on the giants and the under and now my bankroll is over 57grand
If this parlay hits I will have about 90grand......then I prob would just leave a grand in to play with and not touch the rest
so for today go Pokies!!! and tomorrow Bucs!
quote
smoothd20
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 4822
Location: Oregon
#10590
Posted: 10/20/2012 11:38:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crushalot22:

I'm rolling with Louisiana Monroe +3.5 saturday.......   Well,  if I had a pick....  I already locked in Cowboys -1 for Sunday.  We all know that's a winner,  huh  Smooth?

 

LMAO Crush! I'm saying the pressure thats on the Cowboys right now is so immense that Romo will do what he does best and that's CHOKE. Listen Romo seems like he could be a really cool guy. Hang out and have a few shots and some cold ones, just a regular guy. But I have been saying for years now that he simply doesn't have the "it" factor going for him. He's not the one. Vikings QB Christian Ponder has that "it" factor. RG3, Andrew Luck and even Russell Wilson have it. These guys are Rookies and a 2nd year QB in Ponder. If Romo who has been starting now for what 7 or 8 years. If he don't have it by now. He's not going to get it. That's why I told you from Day 1 despite their traditional fast start these guys would go nowhere. Yes I hate the Cowboys but I also speak the truth. Your QB sucks Donkey Balls and your WR's are whiny Prima Donnas! Carolina by 10!   DALLAS COWBOYS
quote
smoothd20
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 4822
Location: Oregon
#10591
Posted: 10/20/2012 11:45:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by golfgodks:



2 more games and this pays out over 32 grand
Last night was good, I had a hunch on the giants and the under and now my bankroll is over 57grand
If this parlay hits I will have about 90grand......then I prob would just leave a grand in to play with and not touch the rest
so for today go Pokies!!! and tomorrow Bucs!
Golf- That is one epic run you're on. I just wish we could have known it was coming. Damn I mean you're simply killing it. I have never heard of a run like this in sports betting. Keep it going! They should do a feature article on you here on Covers. Lots of wannabes on this site and you're cracking it for real! 
quote
smoothd20
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 4822
Location: Oregon
#10592
Posted: 10/20/2012 11:50:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thegull5588:

nice win on the uconn/cuse over  streak win #1 LETS GO. haha

Hope some of ya'll road with me, if not its cool.

Lets get these streaks going. Alot of picks for college, will be back in the AM to see what you guys have to say.

I like that spirit thegull5588. Things have been pretty stale around here for streaks. When we start promoting W7 streaks like Plisskin had you know it's been a long time. We're are so starved for long streaks. We're like the sailor coming home and wants to bag the first girl he sees irregardless of how she looks. We just plain desperate at this point for any streak of significance. So keep riding thegull. Take it all the way to HOODVILLE! 
quote
smoothd20
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
smoothd20
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 4822
Location: Oregon
#10593
Posted: 10/20/2012 11:52:26 AM
I'm starting my annual Halloween streak with Mich. St today. Spartans have won 4 in a row in this series. They traditionally play the Wolverines tough and today should be no exception.  Michigan State for the W1. Let's go!
quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10594
Posted: 10/20/2012 1:15:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smoothd20:

Golf- That is one epic run you're on. I just wish we could have known it was coming. Damn I mean you're simply killing it. I have never heard of a run like this in sports betting. Keep it going! They should do a feature article on you here on Covers. Lots of wannabes on this site and you're cracking it for real! 


yep i'm about to cash out because I know it can turn in a heartbeat....if okst covers, going to hedge the saints/bucs game.....I have never hit so many parlays in a short time.......I mean they always tell you to stay away from them...
quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10595
Posted: 10/20/2012 1:17:06 PM
I'm going for my personal best on survivor, nothing to brag about but I've been on 6 about 4 times since doing this, would like to at least get to 7 lol
quote
golfgodks send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
golfgodks
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1615
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#10596
Posted: 10/20/2012 3:33:30 PM
HOLY SHIAT.......NOW GOTTA DECIDE HOW MUCH TO PUT ON THE SAINTS.....

.......
quote
thegull5588
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
thegull5588
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1012
Location: Massachusetts
#10597
Posted: 10/20/2012 6:06:36 PM

Appricate it SmoothD. Used to be in here looking at pciks but stoped for a while. have had some good runs but cant seem to get over Win 7. But any advice is good in this game.

Tonight im going with Duke +10.5 against UNC.

Duke has never really played UNC well but this year they have been a good team. There getting 10.5 at home and i'll take that.

Good luck on what you decide tonight.

quote
thegull5588
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
thegull5588
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1012
Location: Massachusetts
#10598
Posted: 10/20/2012 8:22:06 PM

Forgot to put that Duke +10.5 play..going to suck if it ends up winning. Cant bleive i did that, just got caught up with a couple things and by the time i went to put it in it was 7:30.

So now im going with Oregon State -10. We'll see what happens.

quote
crushalot22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2521
Location: Nevada
#10599
Posted: 10/20/2012 8:45:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by smoothd20:

LMAO Crush! I'm saying the pressure thats on the Cowboys right now is so immense that Romo will do what he does best and that's CHOKE. Listen Romo seems like he could be a really cool guy. Hang out and have a few shots and some cold ones, just a regular guy. But I have been saying for years now that he simply doesn't have the "it" factor going for him. He's not the one. Vikings QB Christian Ponder has that "it" factor. RG3, Andrew Luck and even Russell Wilson have it. These guys are Rookies and a 2nd year QB in Ponder. If Romo who has been starting now for what 7 or 8 years. If he don't have it by now. He's not going to get it. That's why I told you from Day 1 despite their traditional fast start these guys would go nowhere. Yes I hate the Cowboys but I also speak the truth. Your QB sucks Donkey Balls and your WR's are whiny Prima Donnas! Carolina by 10!   DALLAS COWBOYS

 

Ball sukn whiney girl gonna make me a hundred bucks!  I'm going to send it to Tony Romo foundation for ASCPA.  DD.  (donkey division)  

quote
crushalot22
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
crushalot22
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2521
Location: Nevada
#10600
Posted: 10/20/2012 8:49:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crushalot22:

I'm rolling with Louisiana Monroe +3.5 saturday.......   Well,  if I had a pick....  I already locked in Cowboys -1 for Sunday.  We all know that's a winner,  huh  Smooth?

 

 

quote
Forum Index : Streak Survivor : Messages Page 424 of 503 «  422 423 424 425 426   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.