NFL & CFB Vietnamese Style

Forum: NFL Betting Page 38 of 44 «  36 37 38 39 40   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: NFL & CFB Vietnamese Style
My6sen PM My6sen
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 966
 
My6sen
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#926
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:57:33 AM
soccer of the day  SPANISH COPA DEL REY pick ALMERIA +1/2
My6sen PM My6sen
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 966
 
My6sen
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#927
Posted: 11/29/2012 11:59:03 AM
NBA OF THE DAY over  den 200
My6sen PM My6sen
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 966
 
My6sen
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#928
Posted: 11/29/2012 1:07:31 PM
NFL OF THE DAY OVER NO 55
Vacaney PM Vacaney
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 176
 
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#929
Posted: 11/29/2012 7:47:01 PM
Like the Falcons tonite.

GL to all Anh em Viet.
white_Tiger PM white_Tiger
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
 
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#930
Posted: 11/29/2012 10:07:17 PM
sup anh em..... stay with meeting all day and didn't have chance to bet.

2nd Half

1* NO -1

GL Anh Em


abadboycali PM abadboycali
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
 
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#931
Posted: 11/30/2012 2:17:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by My6sen:

HOOP  OF THE DAY kentucky
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#932
Posted: 11/30/2012 7:17:37 AM
mac championship game

kent state revenge game from last year.  If niu can stop the run from kent state, they will win since kent state has 2 rushers that rushes really well.  Kent state got a mediocre qb so no help on dude if their running game skunk.  NIU got a better defense and offense. 

-better ranking team
-undefeated at home
-cover machine
kent state +7.5

pac12 championship game

-stanford kicked ucla azz last week in UCLA territory.  Now they are coming back to stanford to play for this championship here. 
-stanford raped ucla 4x straight and also covered that spread. 
-Ugla is not good with pass defense so stanford is going to throw the lights out of ugla. 
-Stanford #1 in the nation in sacks per game so that ugla freshman qb better run for his life or he will get sack too. If you can get to the qb like how they did last week, there is no doubt in my mind that stanford can take this straight up.  With the spread involved, I dunno.  I'll go with the better team here. 

Ugla got that revenge angle but come on now, you just can't beat a better team like stanford. 

Stanford -8

The interesting thing here is the line movement.  Early line favors niu and ucla to gain value on their opponents.  I fade them for money here or go belly up. 


MNFTheory PM MNFTheory
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1446
 
MNFTheory
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#933
Posted: 12/1/2012 12:03:57 AM
Best pick for week 13 NFL:

NY Jets
Posted using a mobile device.
MNFTheory PM MNFTheory
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1446
 
MNFTheory
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#934
Posted: 12/1/2012 12:12:59 AM
NY Giants @ Washington

Both covered in their last game, PICK Washington.
Posted using a mobile device.
Vacaney PM Vacaney
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 176
 
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#935
Posted: 12/1/2012 10:51:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

mac championship game

kent state revenge game from last year.  If niu can stop the run from kent state, they will win since kent state has 2 rushers that rushes really well.  Kent state got a mediocre qb so no help on dude if their running game skunk.  NIU got a better defense and offense. 

-better ranking team
-undefeated at home
-cover machine
kent state +7.5

pac12 championship game

-stanford kicked ucla azz last week in UCLA territory.  Now they are coming back to stanford to play for this championship here. 
-stanford raped ucla 4x straight and also covered that spread. 
-Ugla is not good with pass defense so stanford is going to throw the lights out of ugla. 
-Stanford #1 in the nation in sacks per game so that ugla freshman qb better run for his life or he will get sack too. If you can get to the qb like how they did last week, there is no doubt in my mind that stanford can take this straight up.  With the spread involved, I dunno.  I'll go with the better team here. 

Ugla got that revenge angle but come on now, you just can't beat a better team like stanford. 

Stanford -8

The interesting thing here is the line movement.  Early line favors niu and ucla to gain value on their opponents.  I fade them for money here or go belly up. 




Good job Anh..!!
Vacaney PM Vacaney
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 176
 
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#936
Posted: 12/1/2012 12:08:38 PM
Like Fla st and Georgia today.

GL Anh Em Viets.
MNFTheory PM MNFTheory
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1446
 
MNFTheory
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#937
Posted: 12/1/2012 8:14:22 PM
Here is what I like:

Seattle
STL Rams
Miami
Was
Tenn
Jets
Dallas
SD
Pitts
Posted using a mobile device.
Blindside PM Blindside
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 332
 
Blindside
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#938
Posted: 12/1/2012 11:13:05 PM
Du Ma thang Vacaney co dep hinh thang cho Ho xuong khong? Du Ma choi game con bo hinh Viet cong o trong nay khong ? Do cho de,khon nan , mat day.
Dugia97 PM Dugia97
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17
 
Dugia97
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#939
Posted: 12/1/2012 11:38:23 PM

Select #1 :  NFL Football
 Detroit Lions 12/2/2012 1:00 PM - (EST)
 Spread -6 -110 for Game
Game Note/Prop Title: NFL - Week 13
Select #2 :  NFL Football
 Jacksonville Jaguars Buffalo Bills 12/2/2012 1:00 PM - (EST) 
 Total Points UNDER 42½ -110 for Game

Gl guys

Blindside PM Blindside
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 332
 
Blindside
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#940
Posted: 12/1/2012 11:40:20 PM
Du Ma thang Vacaney co dep hinh thang cho Ho xuong khong? Du Ma choi game con bo hinh Viet cong o trong nay khong ? Do cho de,khon nan , mat day.
My6sen PM My6sen
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 966
 
My6sen
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#941
Posted: 12/2/2012 12:11:29 AM
Jag + Jet + hou+ gb
Vacaney PM Vacaney
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 176
 
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#942
Posted: 12/2/2012 10:43:57 AM
Like: Texans, Pats and 9ers.

GL with all your bets today anh em


capskip PM capskip
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 28735
 
capskip
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#943
Posted: 12/2/2012 10:54:09 AM
BOL TODAY.....
abadboycali PM abadboycali
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
 
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#944
Posted: 12/2/2012 12:44:24 PM
gl ae

white_Tiger PM white_Tiger
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
 
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#945
Posted: 12/2/2012 12:47:18 PM
BUSY week for me hope anh em do well. Here is my plays for today anh em

Mia + 7
Pitt + 7
Over DET 51


BOL to anh em today time to run for me

WT
abadboycali PM abadboycali
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
 
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#946
Posted: 12/2/2012 3:35:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by white_Tiger:

BUSY week for me hope anh em do well. Here is my plays for today anh em

Mia + 7
Pitt + 7
Over DET 51


BOL to anh em today time to run for me

WT
abadboycali PM abadboycali
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9375
 
abadboycali
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#947
Posted: 12/2/2012 8:26:54 PM
Dec 02 08:30 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 366 Dallas Cowboys -3½ for Game (taking 7 points)
Dec 02 08:30 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 366 Philadelphia Eagles / Dallas Cowboys Under 52½ for Game (taking 7 points)
Football 7 pt Teaser 1300.00 1000.00
white_Tiger PM white_Tiger
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
 
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#948
Posted: 12/3/2012 12:38:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by abadboycali:

Dec 02 08:30 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 366 Dallas Cowboys -3½ for Game (taking 7 points)
Dec 02 08:30 PM EST  -  Football NFL - 366 Philadelphia Eagles / Dallas Cowboys Under 52½ for Game (taking 7 points)
Football 7 pt Teaser 1300.00 1000.00

nice call brother 
MoneyRaker69 PM MoneyRaker69
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
 
MoneyRaker69
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#949
Posted: 12/3/2012 12:50:41 AM
haha thua sao cuoi whitetiger

white_Tiger PM white_Tiger
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 768
 
white_Tiger
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#950
Posted: 12/3/2012 4:36:05 PM
QUOTE
Ai thua ha moneyRaker??? I went 2-0-1 yesterday. 

I was look at Dal teaser won but did not look at that Under score

Originally Posted by MoneyRaker69:

haha thua sao cuoi whitetiger

Forum: NFL Betting Page 38 of 44 «  36 37 38 39 40   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.