New Orleans at Carolina (12/22/2013)

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: New Orleans at Carolina (12/22/2013)
Nobrainopain PM Nobrainopain
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 10
 
Nobrainopain
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/22/2013 2:52:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

    They'll probably pull Brees early so he doesn't get hurt. No doubt that the Saints are gonna catch a beating here!

CAROLINA   -   3


With so much at stake .Pull brees out early so he does not get hurt ???? Dumbest thing ever !!!! What is your IQ ?
vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3951
South Carolina
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/22/2013 4:10:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

    They'll probably pull Brees early so he doesn't get hurt. No doubt that the Saints are gonna catch a beating here!

CAROLINA   -   3

vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3951
South Carolina
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/22/2013 4:13:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Nobrainopain:


With so much at stake .Pull brees out early so he does not get hurt ???? Dumbest thing ever !!!! What is your IQ ?

Of course, I was joking.... Oh ,yes my IQ is just alittle better than yours- I won! Next time, just learn from the "master"!

holtnt PM holtnt
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8860
Kentucky
 
holtnt
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/23/2013 1:44:55 AM

This loss is squarely on Payton and Brees shoulders…  Their defense gave them two (2) opportunities to run out the clock with less than five minutes left in the game…  What the hxll has happened to the Saints offense?

 

At any rate, nice job Carolina and Under backers!

 

New Orleans 

PigskinDamus PM PigskinDamus
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22
 
PigskinDamus
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/23/2013 11:10:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

Of course, I was joking.... Oh ,yes my IQ is just alittle better than yours- I won! Next time, just learn from the "master"!


yup, according to many youre the master idiot ! nice pick on them texans and dolphins ! bet you were joking there too !!!!  
roofdog03 PM roofdog03
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 698
New York
 
roofdog03
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/23/2013 11:22:34 AM
that sucked
Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.