Messages

Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 9 of 15 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: ***NFL GAME OF THE YEAR & WEEK 6 PLAYS***
Sidekickz24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Caesars Palace |
Sidekickz24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1101
Location: California
#201
Posted: 10/13/2012 4:59:59 PM
PTB Im rooting for you man! But hope ATL dont lose SU cuz it would blow up everything you got.
quote
riq send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
riq
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 781
Location: California
#202
Posted: 10/13/2012 5:06:54 PM
You're back tracking on your GOY is priceless. You're GOY is as real as your money
quote
Junior316
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Junior316
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 153
Location: Canada
#203
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:23:37 PM
Thanks for the write up type response Prime, I respect your opinion I'm gonna jump off the ravens tomorrow. 

Who ya got in Colts @ Jets and Denver  @ Chargers? No need to give explanation just wanna know ur leans in both those..

Everyone's on Denver but I think Chargers pull it out. Also lean Jets after the Colts are off that huge emotional win I think this is a letdown game.. What do u think?
quote
kevmode
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kevmode
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4047
Location:
#204
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:34:00 PM
Why do all the haters think that betting 5k on a game is fake money?  In all honestly there are people out there betting way more then this on single games.  I don't think what Prime is betting is an outrageous amount at all.  It is amazing how many haters with no solid input on this site like to chime in this thread and make hateful remarks.  I guess in life success brings on jealously from others.
quote
heatformer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
heatformer
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2509
Location: Pennsylvania
#205
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:37:30 PM
Well said
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#206
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:42:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kevmode:

Why do all the haters think that betting 5k on a game is fake money?  In all honestly there are people out there betting way more then this on single games.  I don't think what Prime is betting is an outrageous amount at all.  It is amazing how many haters with no solid input on this site like to chime in this thread and make hateful remarks.  I guess in life success brings on jealously from others.


Well said Kev & good luck with your plays this week.....................

quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#207
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:49:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Junior316:

Thanks for the write up type response Prime, I respect your opinion I'm gonna jump off the ravens tomorrow. 

Who ya got in Colts @ Jets and Denver  @ Chargers? No need to give explanation just wanna know ur leans in both those..

Everyone's on Denver but I think Chargers pull it out. Also lean Jets after the Colts are off that huge emotional win I think this is a letdown game.. What do u think?


I already bet the Colts +3...........I thought of their emotional drainage that they must have gone through coming back in the 2nd half of last weeks game to win but I feel they keep it going for their coach, if they lose this game, its like only one game mattered. The Jets covered last week in a close Monday night game & it just seems to me that these Jets have the worst luck with one of the worst Qb's in the league in Sanchez. 

Some of the plays that kid goes through are unbelievable...........like the pick before the half where the Jets were about to score. The Jets are just a very unlucky team with a few bad apples, their coach including.............my play is the Colts in this game. I dont like it as much as the Giants or the Bengals tho.............

The Monday night game is a mind boggle for me because we are staring at the Chargers being a home dog...........um.......I dont know whats going on here. Are the sharps & public on the same side & also this forum? I havent seen 1 person on the Chargers................with that said, I think I will wait until Monday to make a play on this game although as of now, I like the Chargers!
quote
DRE-DAY
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DRE-DAY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2483
Location: New Jersey
#208
Posted: 10/13/2012 7:59:44 PM
Vikes will beat skins got cha
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
DRE-DAY
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DRE-DAY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2483
Location: New Jersey
#209
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:04:23 PM
Prime I need a nice 6 pick parlay care to $hare it
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Junior316
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Junior316
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 153
Location: Canada
#210
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:09:06 PM
I agree with the breakdown of the Jets but with Donald Brown out the game will rest squarely on the shoulders of Andrew Luck and last week the Jets pass rush and secondary seemed to have come alive. If NyJ had any sort of running game like they used to I'd take Jets here no hesitation but in this case can't.. Very tough one.

I like the Browns here to get the first win with Haden coming back he'll get the job to shutdown Green and the Bengals are too 1 dimensional. Looking for a solid game from Trent Richardson and Weeden seems to be progressing gonna bite on the slight home dog here. 

I feel the exact same on the Chargers game just seeing everybody side with Denver is making me like the Chargers more. they're defense has gotten better i think they win here by 1-4 pts. 
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#211
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:17:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Junior316:

I agree with the breakdown of the Jets but with Donald Brown out the game will rest squarely on the shoulders of Andrew Luck and last week the Jets pass rush and secondary seemed to have come alive. If NyJ had any sort of running game like they used to I'd take Jets here no hesitation but in this case can't.. Very tough one.

I like the Browns here to get the first win with Haden coming back he'll get the job to shutdown Green and the Bengals are too 1 dimensional. Looking for a solid game from Trent Richardson and Weeden seems to be progressing gonna bite on the slight home dog here. 

I feel the exact same on the Chargers game just seeing everybody side with Denver is making me like the Chargers more. they're defense has gotten better i think they win here by 1-4 pts. 



Good luck with your plays this week.................
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#212
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:20:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DRE-DAY:

Prime I need a nice 6 pick parlay care to $hare it


Bengals -2.5
Falcons ML
Dallas ML
Lions +3.5
Miami ML
Giants +6.5



quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#213
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:25:29 PM
Like someone mentioned in this thread, the team looking for revenge from last years playoff loss is 0-3 ATS this season..............
quote
BigNiner send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigNiner
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7160
Location: New York
#214
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:41:24 PM

To recap the bets already made in this thread (seriously)

 

Giants +6 (-110) $6,600 to win $6,000

Giants +5.5 (-110) $4,400 to win $4,000

Dallas +13.5, Atlanta +2, Giants +15.5...$4,800 to win $4,000

Atlanta +2, Giants +15.5, Seattle +13.5............$2,400 to win $2,000

Dallas +3.5 (-110). $2,200 to win $2,000

Titans +5 (-110) $3,300 to win $3,000

Colts +3 (-105) $3,150 to win $3,000

Falcons +1.5, Colts +13, Packers +14.5..................$4,800 to win $4,000

Falcons +1.5, Colts +13, Packers +14.5................$2,400 to win $2,000

Packers +4.5 (-110) $3,300 to win $3,000

Steelers -5.5 (-110) $3,300 to win $3,000

Steelers +4.5, Browns +11, Falcons +1.5................$3,600 to win $3,000

Steelers 1st half -3 (-120) $1,200 to win $1,000

Steelers -5.5 (-110) $1,100 to win $1,000

Steelers +4, Falcons +1, 49ers +3.5..............$4,800 to win $4,000

Browns +11, Falcons +1, 49ers +3.5..............$2,400 to win $2,000

Steelers +1/2, Giants +12.5.................$2,400 to win $2,000

Steelers +4.5, Falcons +1, Giants +16.5..................$2,400 to win $2,000

Bengals -2 (-110) $2,200 to win $2,000

Miami -3.5 (-110) $2,200 to win $2,000

Bengals +8, Miami +6.5, Falcons +1...............$3,600 to win $3,000

Bengals -2, Chiefs +4.5, Miami ML (-200), 49ers ML (-275), Chargers -1...................$1,000 to win $13,232.10

Eagles +6.5, falcons +1, Dallas +13.5.........$2,400 to win $2,000

Bengals +8, falcons +1, Dallas +13.5...........$2,400 to win $2,000

Bengals +8, falcons +1, chargers +9..............$2,400 to win $2,000

Bengals +8, chiefs +14.5, falcons +1...........$2,400 to win $2,000

Dallas ML (+160) $2,000 to win $3,200

Dallas ML (+160) $2,000 to win $3,200

Bengals -2 (-110) $3,300 to win $3,000

Bengals -2 (-110), Falcons ML (-410), Dallas ML (+150)................$1,000 to win $4,936.80

Bengals -2.5 (-110) $2,200 to win $2,000

 

So, according to YOU, your bankroll is    $59,000

 

You lost $2600 when all was said and done on the Titans/Steelers game.

 

Which means if you add all of the bets you have locked in for this week (which I did for you)...you currently have $87,650 AT RISK

So, in other words....

you have $30,000 MORE at risk than exists in your bankroll.

Care to explain? (crickets)

quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#215
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:53:28 PM
 No crickets here..................


Did you ever hear of credit? Yes my bankroll is sitting at $59k & thats all cash but I also have 2 local guys that I am able to wager an amount per week (swing amount) that would make your eyes pop out...............come back & talk to me after this weekend................lets see if I lose my bankroll & then some..........if so, im done & I gotta pay out of my pocket including the bankroll I had in this season but like I have told everyone a million times before, I am one of the most unorthodox bettors you will ever come across...................

Come back Sunday night & please let me know my numbers, you are my new accountant, besides Mack, or you two could work together.............


quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#216
Posted: 10/13/2012 8:54:44 PM
Forgot to mention, the difference between me & you is I know im gonna win money this week, you dont...................
quote
DannyTan22 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DannyTan22
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 282
Location: Florida
#217
Posted: 10/13/2012 9:24:33 PM
Falcons ML 
quote
BigNiner send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigNiner
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7160
Location: New York
#218
Posted: 10/13/2012 9:43:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PrimeTimeBoys:

 No crickets here..................


Did you ever hear of credit? Yes my bankroll is sitting at $59k & thats all cash but I also have 2 local guys that I am able to wager an amount per week (swing amount) that would make your eyes pop out...............come back & talk to me after this weekend................lets see if I lose my bankroll & then some..........if so, im done & I gotta pay out of my pocket including the bankroll I had in this season but like I have told everyone a million times before, I am one of the most unorthodox bettors you will ever come across...................

Come back Sunday night & please let me know my numbers, you are my new accountant, besides Mack, or you two could work together.............


 

Not my point Mr. defensive, point is, that if you lose all of your bets, you lose $89,000, which means $59,000 is not your bankroll. Any real sports bettor would know that. And so, if you you are risking 89,000 at ONE TIME, that is how much you can afford to lose.

Or, on the other $59,000 is your bankroll and you are just betting over your head.

quote
BigNiner send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigNiner
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7160
Location: New York
#219
Posted: 10/13/2012 9:49:13 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by PrimeTimeBoys:

Forgot to mention, the difference between me & you is I know im gonna win money this week, you dont...................

Yeah, you know you're gonna win money. That is why you declare a game of the year and take the other team in a teaser. That REAKS of confidence you state your GOY is gonna be a FG game either way....yeah you know you're going to win. It looks like Atlanta Falcons ML is your game of the year, not the Giants spread. You're just too friggin stupid to see you have MUCH MORE wagered on them, than you do on your supposed GOY

 

a real bettor HAMMERS a side they like and doesn t make a thousand diferent box teaser bets.

 

quote
BigNiner send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigNiner
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7160
Location: New York
#220
Posted: 10/13/2012 9:58:46 PM

$41,400 down the drain if the Falcons lose by 2....

out of a $59,00 bankroll...

 

"It's a marathon, not a sprint"

quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#221
Posted: 10/13/2012 9:58:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigNiner:

 

Not my point Mr. defensive, point is, that if you lose all of your bets, you lose $89,000, which means $59,000 is not your bankroll. Any real sports bettor would know that. And so, if you you are risking 89,000 at ONE TIME, that is how much you can afford to lose.

Or, on the other $59,000 is your bankroll and you are just betting over your head.



Mr 49er.............Im not being defensive, im responding to what you portray that I cant wager more than I have to lose in my bankroll.................of course wagering your entire bankroll on one session of the NFL is risky, I will be the 1st to tell you this & I have told anyone following my plays to use money management but I have always told people on here I dont use money money management............thats just me.

Can I afford to lose the extra $19k over my initial $30k? Yes I can or I wouldnt be betting it............can I lose all my plays tomorrow? Yes I can but I know I wont & I think I will make a decent size profit.............not being cocky, just confident. 

I will leave you with a quote from Billy Walters:

"I bet my entire bankroll of 1.2 million dollars on one game, it was a college game & I was catching 4.5 points, my team ended up losing by 3, luckily I covered because I wouldnt be sitting here & you never would have heard of me"...........yes he was lucky, because it was raining out & the opponent was in fg range & on 3rd down, he almost broke it for a td but got stopped & it became 4th down & they settled for a fg, hence Mr Walters winning his biggest bet in his younger years.

Im not comparing myself to Billy in anyway shape or form, he has money we all only dream about but what im trying to say is, if you feel confident in your plays, do it to it & have no regrets...............thats what he did that day but also be sure you can cover the losses, because they will come. No one can sustain a high percentage of winners in the long run but if spread out systematically, you can make money & thats what I did & im hoping it works out for me.

If not, I will see you guys next season but im pretty sure I will be right here next week......................


quote
chronicrob send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chronicrob
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 59
Location:
#222
Posted: 10/13/2012 9:59:49 PM
PTP................if u dont show ur ticket..ur lying.....stop chirping about the millions u bet.....show ur tickets then its all good....if not.....WHO u trying to impress with ur dollar amounts.......big shooter
quote
chronicrob send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chronicrob
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 59
Location:
#223
Posted: 10/13/2012 10:02:44 PM
GOY that u had to tease every way possible to try and win.....lots of confidence in ur own pick.....
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#224
Posted: 10/13/2012 10:04:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigNiner:

Yeah, you know you're gonna win money. That is why you declare a game of the year and take the other team in a teaser. That REAKS of confidence you state your GOY is gonna be a FG game either way....yeah you know you're going to win. It looks like Atlanta Falcons ML is your game of the year, not the Giants spread. You're just too friggin stupid to see you have MUCH MORE wagered on them, than you do on your supposed GOY

 

a real bettor HAMMERS a side they like and doesn t make a thousand diferent box teaser bets.

 



Real bettor? Seems you are mixing the ego with making money & that to me seems you have the problem, not me.................people like you were hating on me because I middled the Monday night game.............

I have the Giants at +6 & +5.5 & have the 49ers at +3.5, thats a 10 point middle.............if that makes me stupid, so be it..............also, thats the difference between me & you, I know the Falcons will win SU, you assume & are hoping they lose so I lose my money but clowns like you will always be clowns............

Also, lets tell everyone how you wagered on the Colts last season as one of your biggest bets coming off their bye week & I went against you & you did nothing but berate me & you were no where to be seen after Carolina stomped that behind.....................
quote
PrimeTimeBoys send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PrimeTimeBoys
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 13343
Location: Pennsylvania
#225
Posted: 10/13/2012 10:07:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chronicrob:

PTP................if u dont show ur ticket..ur lying.....stop chirping about the millions u bet.....show ur tickets then its all good....if not.....WHO u trying to impress with ur dollar amounts.......big shooter


Im not trying to impress anyone you clown, I never posted amounts until everyone wondered what I wagered, hence me posting what I bet. I could go back to the way it was before, no biggie for me.................in fact, after I win this weekend, I am done posting the amounts I wager on these games & I will NEVER post a ticket on any site, are your nuts!

See you guys tomorrow night after the games................be here!
quote
Forum Index : NFL Betting : Messages Page 9 of 15 «  7 8 9 10 11   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.