Friday Plays

Forum: College Football Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Friday Plays
daddybets PM daddybets
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1027
 
daddybets
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/19/2007 6:40:24 PM
on the other side but good luck tonight dad
Legal_Loady PM Legal_Loady
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 828
 
Legal_Loady
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 10/19/2007 6:42:13 PM
good luck pops

moosehunter PM moosehunter
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6525
 
moosehunter
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/19/2007 6:44:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ZonaCats:

I think Dad posts the opposite of what he actually plays.

 

I think dad is Dr. Bob......

palace PM palace
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 105
 
palace
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/19/2007 7:19:15 PM
YOU SHOULD GIVE UP SPORTS BETTING THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING YOUR BETTER AT MAYBE GAMBLERS ANONOMIS
dad PM dad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 13944
 
dad
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 10/19/2007 7:23:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by palace:

YOU SHOULD GIVE UP SPORTS BETTING THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING YOUR BETTER AT MAYBE GAMBLERS ANONOMIS

 

dude, im on a quest for 9k...why in the name of piss would i join GA...after the ville covers and i clean up tomorrow my life will be back in order...i will have ammuntion to fire in the nfl sunday and then who knows in another week or so i will have my 9k.

 

im thinking there are better things out there for you kid...like not being a SAF

Superfigg PM Superfigg
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 4129
 
Superfigg
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/19/2007 7:54:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dad:

257 remaining................in my quest for 9k
 
 
 -Louisville3............................. 220/200
 
 
4team parlay:
 
Louisville -3
Louisville Over 60
Northwestern -10
Northwestern Over 58.5............ 37/370
 
 
-darn it, louisville has screwed me over all year, may as well let the person finish me off.
 
-just a flat out frustrating loss last night with south florida...just a complete special teams collapse or they win the game handidly...it was very difficult to watch, just incident after incident...fake punts, fake field goals just fucked to death by a weak rutgers team that played out of their behind.
 
 
 
darn this bullshit
 
just put me out of my misery UCONN
 
 

 

Dad , i like you bro,, but you cant be serious , rutgers should have won that game by two touchdowns..  they had them figured out the whole 2nd half,  if you would of bet rutgers and they lost, you would of blamed bad luck for Tim browns 2 muffed punts...  rutgers outplayed them clearly

Degenerate PM Degenerate
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5138
 
Degenerate
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/19/2007 8:32:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Superfigg:

 

Dad , i like you bro,, but you cant be serious , rutgers should have won that game by two touchdowns..  they had them figured out the whole 2nd half,  if you would of bet rutgers and they lost, you would of blamed bad luck for Tim browns 2 muffed punts...  rutgers outplayed them clearly



yeah clearly his loss is blinding him into a state of denial... USF was the most overrated top 5 team I've seen in years and got outplayed/outcoached.
dad PM dad
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 13944
 
dad
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 10/19/2007 9:52:01 PM
great way to go out...this is what i needed...im quite sure im done gambling for a long time after this one...that fair catch incident was actually funny, i wasnt pissed, i just laughed and launched my friggin remote off the friggin wall...
 
what can you do, but congratulte the gambling gods for coming up with something new...imagine how it would feel to catch a break like that??? uconn backers
 
hilarious...come on lets see a uconn no offensive touchdown effort and a cover...that would fanfuckingtastic...
 
just the hell to the entire replay system...for people sake if you cant replay obvious friggin garbage like that whats the point.
MickyEyez PM MickyEyez
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 3023
 
MickyEyez
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/19/2007 10:36:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dad:

great way to go out...this is what i needed...im quite sure im done gambling for a long time after this one...that fair catch incident was actually funny, i wasnt pissed, i just laughed and launched my friggin remote off the friggin wall...
 
what can you do, but congratulte the gambling gods for coming up with something new...imagine how it would feel to catch a break like that??? uconn backers
 
hilarious...come on lets see a uconn no offensive touchdown effort and a cover...that would fanfuckingtastic...
 
just the hell to the entire replay system...for people sake if you cant replay obvious friggin garbage like that whats the point.

you should take some time to collect yourself and resharpen... you'll be alright man, been solid for years now, dont let this shake you.

Degenerate PM Degenerate
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 5138
 
Degenerate
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/19/2007 11:08:11 PM
Forum: College Football Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.