7/4 - MLB Breakdown Sheets

Forum: MLB Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: 7/4 - MLB Breakdown Sheets
si1ly PM si1ly
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12061
Florida
 
si1ly
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 1:23:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RUS64:



thanks, clear, if you have time please send me pm with explanation how to use enclosed tables

Just start reading my threads and you'll figure it out.  It's much to complicated to explain in a few words.
RUS64 PM RUS64
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 25
Russia
 
RUS64
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 2:20:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by si1ly:


Just start reading my threads and you'll figure it out.  It's much to complicated to explain in a few words.
y

already understood it, but i want to know how it works, thanks a lot for your hard job
BIGCAT_LSU PM BIGCAT_LSU
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 678
Louisiana
 
BIGCAT_LSU
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 2:40:18 PM
Silly you still looking at the Yanks? Price struggles Vs Yanks? 
si1ly PM si1ly
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12061
Florida
 
si1ly
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 4:32:39 PM
Over cashes at PNC... not much I like about the evening games.

Just got an action parlay with DET and STL


My model has Detroit with a 73.5% chance to win and St. Louis with a 68.2% chance to win.  A parlay of these two teams should hit 50.1% of the time translating to a line of +100.  My line on the parlay is +115 offering a little value - around 15 cents against my model.
40acresmafia PM 40acresmafia
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1180
Texas
 
40acresmafia
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 4:36:17 PM
gl today sir. killin it
brent0887 PM brent0887
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 18726
New Hampshire
 
brent0887
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 4:50:37 PM
britman4321 PM britman4321
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1354
California
 
britman4321
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 6:36:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by si1ly:

Over cashes at PNC... not much I like about the evening games.

Just got an action parlay with DET and STL


My model has Detroit with a 73.5% chance to win and St. Louis with a 68.2% chance to win.  A parlay of these two teams should hit 50.1% of the time translating to a line of +100.  My line on the parlay is +115 offering a little value - around 15 cents against my model.
Hey there I'm in Vegas had a beating the last few days and am thinking about putting 1k on the diamondbacks st Louis and Detroit on a 3 team parlay. What do u think???
Mahatma12 PM Mahatma12
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 251
 
Mahatma12
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 6:57:40 PM
Silly, wouldn't Toronto be a play according to your model?
Posted using a mobile device.
Kaka123 PM Kaka123
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 9003
 
Kaka123
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 7:00:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by britman4321:

Hey there I'm in Vegas had a beating the last few days and am thinking about putting 1k on the diamondbacks st Louis and Detroit on a 3 team parlay. What do u think???



utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
North Carolina
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 7:02:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kaka123:





Why?
britman4321 PM britman4321
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1354
California
 
britman4321
Participation Meter
Posted: 7/4/2012 7:09:16 PM
I just laid 1k on diamondback, st Louis, and Detroit and did a $500 RL parlay in them too.
Let's see what happens!
Forum: MLB Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.