Chicago at Los Angeles (05/26/2014)

Forum: Pro Hockey
Author: [Pro Hockey] Topic: Chicago at Los Angeles (05/26/2014)
Covers PM Covers
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Ireland
 
Covers
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/25/2014 2:08:14 AM

Away: Chicago [55-25 SU]
Home: Los Angeles [56-34 SU]

Game Time: 9:00 PM
Stadium: Staples Center

Recent Meetings:
05/24/14 - CHI 3 vs. LA 4
05/21/14 - LA 6 vs. CHI 2
05/18/14 - LA 1 vs. CHI 3

Team Leaders:

Chicago:
Goals: Patrick Sharp 34
Assists: Duncan Keith 55
Goals Against: Corey Crawford 2.26

Los Angeles:
Goals: Anze Kopitar 29
Assists: Anze Kopitar 41
Goals Against: Martin Jones 1.81

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

Lakeshow411 PM Lakeshow411
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 172
California
 
Lakeshow411
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 11:27:04 AM
A win tonight tilt's da series heavily in favor of LA.  Go Kings Go!  Over & out...
Raiderwon PM Raiderwon
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 74
California
 
Raiderwon
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 12:00:44 PM
Go! Kings! Go! ....
NCtruebet PM NCtruebet
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 5
 
NCtruebet
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 3:12:53 PM
I like the Kings as they are playing great and Chicago is not a good road team to say the least. However it worries me because Chicago is in a tough spot here where its pretty much a must win.
Herbhealsme PM Herbhealsme
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 707
United States
 
Herbhealsme
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 3:30:24 PM

What my friend polar calls "big man hockey" i call "Old man hockey " Kings coming with some old man hockey tonight  they play the game the way its suppose to be played 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSGMRZsN4Q  
rogercw PM rogercw
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 2860
 
rogercw
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 5:50:54 PM
over
NCtruebet PM NCtruebet
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 5
 
NCtruebet
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 7:19:46 PM
Yeah I lean Kings, think they get the win and win the series...
boatoar PM boatoar
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 16
British
              Columbia
 
boatoar
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 7:58:49 PM
Hawks will win this one. Sharp, Kane and Saad all have breakout nights. Powerplay clicks early and they take it to the bank. Played the alt puckline at +333. 
salsantorre PM salsantorre
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 85
 
salsantorre
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 8:54:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Raiderwon:

Go! Kings! Go! ....

This is a gambling site fool. Take your pom poms somewhere else
salsantorre PM salsantorre
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 85
 
salsantorre
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 8:56:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NCtruebet:

I like the Kings as they are playing great and Chicago is not a good road team to say the least. However it worries me because Chicago is in a tough spot here where its pretty much a must win.

Chicago 21-17 on the road.....L.A. 21-16 at home

You have no business gambling
salsantorre PM salsantorre
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 85
 
salsantorre
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 8:58:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by salsantorre:


Chicago 21-17 on the road.....L.A. 21-16 at home

You have no business gambling

Sorry, L.A.  27-17 home....still....you have no business gambling
salsantorre PM salsantorre
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 85
 
salsantorre
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 8:58:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Herbhealsme:


What my friend polar calls "big man hockey" i call "Old man hockey " Kings coming with some old man hockey tonight  they play the game the way its suppose to be played 


LOL another idiotic post



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbSGMRZsN4Q  
salsantorre PM salsantorre
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 85
 
salsantorre
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 9:00:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by boatoar:

Hawks will win this one. Sharp, Kane and Saad all have breakout nights. Powerplay clicks early and they take it to the bank. Played the alt puckline at +333. 

Here's another one with clairvoyant power. He can see the future. Just ruined my Chi plat,,,,, F YOU
NCtruebet PM NCtruebet
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 5
 
NCtruebet
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/26/2014 10:49:08 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by salsantorre]

Sorry, L.A.  27-17 home....still....you have no business gambling
[/Quote

Hawks are 21-17 on the road during reg season...]2-5 in the playoffs against good teams not just anyone during reg season....Kings have overcome great odds and are just playing better right now..I know what I'm doing buddy thats why I gamble..
Forum: Pro Hockey
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.