Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Chris Paul will send a message tonite
minimambaa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
minimambaa
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 966
Location: California
#1
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:01:15 PM
to the grizzlies that he is the best player in this series. I bought the clips up to 6 i think they have a solid chance to win ml. im a little concerned with there 2 bigs inexperience especially blake but i dont think zebo can guard blake.Paul will be the difference maker in this series he is 2 good and 2 crafty and 2 smart
quote
knoxcr
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
knoxcr
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 1052
Location: Massachusetts
#2
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:09:38 PM
His message will be "help I'm the only player on this team that can make free throws!"

Love CP3... Not a fan of the rest of the team and the coach.
quote
manstar10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
manstar10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1755
Location: New Jersey
#3
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:14:14 PM
lets go clips!
quote
pinoy1da send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
pinoy1da
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6019
Location: California
#4
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:19:39 PM
Cp3 ain't 100% lol
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Budget_Baller send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Budget_Baller
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4706
Location: California
#5
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:21:10 PM
was this team even a playoff contender before cp3 got there? now they have to go up against the grizz who had a good run last year and know what it takes.  i cant wait to see what blake and jordan do inside against these monsters
quote
mightiestmojo send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mightiestmojo
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5674
Location: Texas
#6
Posted: 4/29/2012 7:21:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by knoxcr:

His message will be "help I'm the only player on this team that can make free throws!"

Love CP3... Not a fan of the rest of the team and the coach.

Sadly this is true. I still think they cover the # but Paul will need a bit of help. 
quote
r8drlife send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
r8drlife
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 155
Location: California
#7
Posted: 4/29/2012 8:03:52 PM
SUCKER BET Clips getting points on the road ---------->ROLL GRIZZ ROLL!!!
quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 34966
Location: California
#8
Posted: 4/29/2012 8:25:09 PM
Clippers average road loss this year = 9.4 points if you don't count the LAL "road" loss in the analysis. Throw out the two highest blowouts and two closest road losses and the average becomes an 8 point loss per road loss.

Just something to consider

quote
r8drlife send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
r8drlife
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 155
Location: California
#9
Posted: 4/29/2012 8:29:10 PM
QUOTEsrc="http://images.covers.com/covers/emoticons/moneyeyes.gif"> src="http://images.covers.com/covers/emoticons/moneyeyes.gif"> ROLL GRIZZ ROLL  Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

Clippers average road loss this year = 9.4 points if you don't count the LAL "road" loss in the analysis. Throw out the two highest blowouts and two closest road losses and the average becomes an 8 point loss per road loss.

Just something to consider

quote
redbook1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
redbook1
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1033
Location:
#10
Posted: 4/29/2012 8:29:52 PM
yeah, and the message will be, "wow, i didn't know mike conley was better than me".
quote
kaponofor3 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 34966
Location: California
#11
Posted: 4/29/2012 8:34:26 PM
Mike Conley is not better than Chris Paul, that's just silly man, what the hell are you talking about  BUT -- Conley is an excellent defender and when combined with a healthy dose of Tony Allen, I expect CP3 to have trouble and if they really focus on him in the 4Q as I suspect they will, who is going to score for the Clippers? Who is going to create their own shot from 19 feet away from the basket, or 24 feet away?
quote
Lefty1981 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Lefty1981
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2166
Location:
#12
Posted: 4/29/2012 9:16:24 PM
the grizz will unleash tony allen and he will stick to cp3 like fly on poop in the 4th qtr to make someone else beat them. ive been betting on the clips all year and im staying away from this line. i usually like clips as dogs, and +5 is tempting but i'm staying away from this. i like cp3, but i cant put money on a front line that cant hit freethrows.

BOL
quote
redbook1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
redbook1
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1033
Location:
#13
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:16:03 PM
like i said suckers--mike conley>>paul
quote
RodWoman send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
RodWoman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 766
Location: Illinois
#14
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:21:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

Mike Conley is not better than Chris Paul, that's just silly man, what the hell are you talking about  BUT -- Conley is an excellent defender and when combined with a healthy dose of Tony Allen, I expect CP3 to have trouble and if they really focus on him in the 4Q as I suspect they will, who is going to score for the Clippers? Who is going to create their own shot from 19 feet away from the basket, or 24 feet away?
quote
LineKiller28 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LineKiller28
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2941
Location: California
#15
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:25:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lefty1981:

the grizz will unleash tony allen and he will stick to cp3 like fly on poop in the 4th qtr to make someone else beat them. ive been betting on the clips all year and im staying away from this line. i usually like clips as dogs, and +5 is tempting but i'm staying away from this. i like cp3, but i cant put money on a front line that cant hit freethrows.

BOL

quote
RodWoman send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
RodWoman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 766
Location: Illinois
#16
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:25:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

Mike Conley is not better than Chris Paul, that's just silly man, what the hell are you talking about  BUT -- Conley is an excellent defender and when combined with a healthy dose of Tony Allen, I expect CP3 to have trouble and if they really focus on him in the 4Q as I suspect they will, who is going to score for the Clippers? Who is going to create their own shot from 19 feet away from the basket, or 24 feet away?
  OK, how about this message from Paul, "Gee, i didn't know the Grizzlies had a shitload of players that are a ton better than our players!!" And damn, Kap, i wish you had told us before the game that the Clips have nobody who can score.
quote
dontbreakdasyph send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dontbreakdasyph
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 3257
Location: Afghanistan
#17
Posted: 4/29/2012 11:04:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RodWoman:

  OK, how about this message from Paul, "Gee, i didn't know the Grizzlies had a shitload of players that are a ton better than our players!!" And damn, Kap, i wish you had told us before the game that the Clips have nobody who can score.
quote
minimambaa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
minimambaa
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 966
Location: California
#18
Posted: 4/29/2012 11:21:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by redbook1:

yeah, and the message will be, "wow, i didn't know mike conley was better than me".
I have no problem admitting when i am wrong. props to redbook1 u clled i dont know if u had a crystall ball but tonite conley is destroying cp3
quote
minimambaa send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
minimambaa
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 966
Location: California
#19
Posted: 4/30/2012 12:31:38 AM
unbelievable
quote
geto_fab send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
geto_fab
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 597
Location: United States
#20
Posted: 4/30/2012 12:43:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by r8drlife:

SUCKER BET Clips getting points on the road ---------->ROLL GRIZZ ROLL!!!
Ouch! That had to hurt!
quote
eliminat0r85
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
eliminat0r85
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 9040
Location: Michigan
#21
Posted: 4/30/2012 12:47:59 AM
He didnt send a message but you gotta give him credit he found nick young down the stretch.


quote
RodWoman send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
RodWoman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 766
Location: Illinois
#22
Posted: 4/30/2012 12:54:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by eliminat0r85:

He didnt send a message but you gotta give him credit he found nick young down the stretch.


  What happened??
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.