could someone please explain to me why.....

Forum: NFL Betting
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: could someone please explain to me why.....
bobafett PM bobafett
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2957
United States
 
bobafett
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/11/2012 10:05:15 AM
you would fire your offenseive coordinator and replace him with a qbs coach who wasnt gettin garbage out of em in the first place....baltimore is gonna get SMOKED by denver on sunday. They havent faced and offense this potent combined with a pretty good D....
phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 3:59:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bobafett:

you would fire your offenseive coordinator and replace him with a qbs coach who wasnt gettin garbage out of em in the first place....baltimore is gonna get SMOKED by denver on sunday. They havent faced and offense this potent combined with a pretty good D....

 
phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:03:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bobafett:

you would fire your offenseive coordinator and replace him with a qbs coach who wasnt gettin garbage out of em in the first place....baltimore is gonna get SMOKED by denver on sunday. They havent faced and offense this potent combined with a pretty good D....
You don't need an explanation - you need a doctor!
phixer PM phixer
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4174
 
phixer
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:07:13 AM
For those who don't understand why am I being mean to this toothless idiot. He came into my thread which ahs a winning game already out of many - called my stuff bullshit and I can't even find his thread posting any picks. Then he went to NFL_Sharps thread and said that he considers himself a sharp and there are couple plays he does not agree with NFL_Sharp due to the fact that he himself - bobafett is sharp. IDIOT! Get a phix!
juliansorrel PM juliansorrel
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 268
Quebec
 
juliansorrel
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:41:55 AM
EastOakland PM EastOakland
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 4188
California
 
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:44:12 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by phixer:

For those who don't understand why am I being mean to this toothless idiot. He came into my thread which ahs a winning game already out of many - called my stuff bullshit and I can't even find his thread posting any picks. Then he went to NFL_Sharps thread and said that he considers himself a sharp and there are couple plays he does not agree with NFL_Sharp due to the fact that he himself - bobafett is sharp. IDIOT! Get a phix!

In that case I will double up on my Baltimore pick! 

bobafett PM bobafett
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2957
United States
 
bobafett
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 11:14:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EastOakland:

In that case I will double up on my Baltimore pick! 

....go ahead....i hope you win too!!!!
MYSTICRICH PM MYSTICRICH
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5046
United States
 
MYSTICRICH
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/14/2012 11:25:48 AM
i thought the same thing , Flaco has been horrible  he's way too lethargic no fire,  someone needs to get in his face and give him a boot in the a s s ,

 the only time there is any purpose in their play  is when they are behind if they have a lead they blow it,  it comes from the head coach . i think Harbaugh's a stiff 
bobafett PM bobafett
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2957
United States
 
bobafett
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/16/2012 8:33:35 PM

mite wanna fade baty next week......NYG!!!!!

pigskinpicker PM pigskinpicker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14436
Louisiana
 
pigskinpicker
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/16/2012 8:37:43 PM
i dont know why this is a mystery...its been all in the sports pages of the internet and elsewhere.... flacco and cam cameron clashed and  many on the coaching staff also had issues with cameron, who was labelled a control freak and overly religious ( whatever that means)... you cant fire the QB, so you fire the OC....  that simple.
bobafett PM bobafett
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2957
United States
 
bobafett
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/16/2012 8:39:46 PM
....BUT THE WAY HE BEEN PLAYIN LATELY....THEY NEED TO FIRE FLACCO
pigskinpicker PM pigskinpicker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14436
Louisiana
 
pigskinpicker
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/16/2012 9:01:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bobafett:

....BUT THE WAY HE BEEN PLAYIN LATELY....THEY NEED TO FIRE FLACCO
 
how many QBS are starters in the NFL, in the entire WORLD?   exactly 32, thats all..... OCs are everywhere...
dillon24 PM dillon24
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 8936
Netherlands
 
dillon24
Participation Meter
Posted: 12/16/2012 9:50:02 PM
Ravens beat the Giants next week
Forum: NFL Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.