Roulette System

Forum: Systems & Strategies
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: Roulette System
tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:14:24 PM

So I wanted to talk to some mathematicians here and some who have been around "Roulette" for a while.  I've got this system (one of them just for this specific game) from a old friend who is a professional gambler (now).  He said he made a great money and that's what got him started going into other games with much larger bankroll. Although I gave couple of shots, every time I left with my pockets empty (as far as "Roulette" goes).  Here is how you are supposed to play it:

Units (100$ bettor starts with 3,100$ bankroll)

1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 4 - 4 - 8 - 8 (stop and regroup)


So you are supposed to pick one color (black or red) and ride it to win (2) in a row.  So you bet out 1U ... win or lose ... you bet 1U ... if you win ... you start from the beginning ... if you lose you continue until you hit (2) in a row ... you get the idea ...


So two questions:

1) Is this profitable over a long run? 

2) Should I be changing colors after I hit two in a row or always stick to the same one?


I was just curious if anybody actually tried this.  I know this is a old system, but I just never heard anybody mentioned anything about it.


If you have any type of experience with "Roulette" let me know what you think about this and what my chances look like to beat it.  


Thank boys!

papagunnz PM papagunnz
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 333
California
 
papagunnz
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:21:24 PM
dont do it online is all i can say right now...online casino are in business for a reason..otherwise everyone would be chillin at home rapping the casinos...best bet is live with a actual "wheel" involved...online casinos flip the dirty switch when play with real money
tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:22:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by papagunnz:

dont do it online is all i can say right now...online casino are in business for a reason..otherwise everyone would be chillin at home rapping the casinos...best bet is live with a actual "wheel" involved...online casinos flip the dirty switch when play with real money


I forgot to add to that ... I do not play anything online ... everything I deal with is real live dealers in casinos ... thanks

timc9842 PM timc9842
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 30
 
timc9842
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:27:07 PM
The 0 and 00 make roulette a very poor game to play.  No betting system is good for roulette.
tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:28:47 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by timc9842:

The 0 and 00 make roulette a very poor game to play.  No betting system is good for roulette.

I agree.  When this happens. You would lose half the bet, but with the system you ignore it and let it ride again.

papagunnz PM papagunnz
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 333
California
 
papagunnz
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:32:58 PM
i did some research on this as well....dont use an american wheel .. 0 and 00...that kills your odds...the house has total control leaving you at like 40% on any given spin or some crazy %age like that...only use a european wheel with one 0...this increases your odds by like 5% or more
papagunnz PM papagunnz
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 333
California
 
papagunnz
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:34:57 PM
on a european wheel i belive the odds of red or black on any given spin is about 47%-49%
tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:50:52 PM
I am still curious with this system and by increasing your wages where would this put me 10 years from now on.  Of course you realize that when you get to the 8's you are making some serious money if you hit of course.
tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 9:52:43 PM
I am still curious with this system and by increasing your wages where would this put me in 10 years from now on.  Of course you realize that when you get to the 8's in the system you are making some serious money if you hit of course. (I am curious about how many times can I hit in that category and how many times I can lose).  Maybe I'm reaching way too far, making myself crazy.
jimmyrickards PM jimmyrickards
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 24
Ontario
 
jimmyrickards
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 11:02:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tomsan73761:

So two questions:

1) Is this profitable over a long run? 

2) Should I be changing colors after I hit two in a row or always stick to the same one?

1) No.  Doesn't matter if it's an American or European wheel, there is a house edge built in (otherwise why would the casino offer such a game?).  The casino has the edge, and there is no system or bet structure that will change this.  Chasing only compounds the problem.  You cannot win long term.

2) Doesn't matter.  The previous spins have no effect on the next spin.  If you've had 15 reds in a row, the chance the next spin is red is 50%.  If you've had 15 blacks in a row, the chance the next spin is red is 50%.  In actuality, it's less than 50% due to the green 0 and 00 (there's the house edge), but you get my point.

tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 11:12:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmyrickards:

1) No.  Doesn't matter if it's an American or European wheel, there is a house edge built in (otherwise why would the casino offer such a game?).  The casino has the edge, and there is no system or bet structure that will change this.  Chasing only compounds the problem.  You cannot win long term.

2) Doesn't matter.  The previous spins have no effect on the next spin.  If you've had 15 reds in a row, the chance the next spin is red is 50%.  If you've had 15 blacks in a row, the chance the next spin is red is 50%.  In actuality, it's less than 50% due to the green 0 and 00 (there's the house edge), but you get my point.


1) Yes you are correct.  Although I am only chasing it up to 8's and then win or lose I start over.  But I do see your point.

2) I get your point. I know it's always 50% chance.  But I know couple floor guys who tell me the black/red will always come down to 50% in a long run (based on millions of spins).  So my theory was if I do the system with 50% over long run I would have a chance.

curly1973 PM curly1973
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 24
Kentucky
 
curly1973
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 11:39:36 PM
Hey Tom, roulette is not where you want to play if your dieing to try a system in a casino.  Craps has some bets that are the best odds in the house.  I've lived near a casino for years now, and have tried every system known to man.  Craps is where I've had the best luck.  I'm about even with the craps table over the last few years.  I now have two kids, and the wife doesn't like for me to spend hours at the casino.  Had to find a way to gamble from home.  Thats when I started betting on sports.  www.crapspit.com is a great place to start looking for a system or idea.  I used a combo of the martingale and the law of probability.  I would wait until I seen 8-10 rolls without seeing a 6 thrown and then bet the 6. Another cool thing that I learned about craps is that every person at the table has a number that they always throw more of.  For what ever reason, I tend to throw more 5's and 8's than any other number.  So I bet the 5 and 8 when I roll.  You might notice that someone else at the table tends to throw a certain number more than others.  I can remember an older guy that would throw high numbers quite often, 10-12.  He would almost always make me $$ when he threw because I knew this about him.  I'm not even sure he knew that about himself.  And craps is a ton of fun.  Best of luck to ya, and hope I helped.
papagunnz PM papagunnz
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 333
California
 
papagunnz
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/7/2011 11:44:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmyrickards:

1) No.  Doesn't matter if it's an American or European wheel, there is a house edge built in (otherwise why would the casino offer such a game?).  The casino has the edge, and there is no system or bet structure that will change this.  Chasing only compounds the problem.  You cannot win long term.

2) Doesn't matter.  The previous spins have no effect on the next spin.  If you've had 15 reds in a row, the chance the next spin is red is 50%.  If you've had 15 blacks in a row, the chance the next spin is red is 50%.  In actuality, it's less than 50% due to the green 0 and 00 (there's the house edge), but you get my point.



my post doesnt say that the european wheel sets odds in your favor..of course it doesnt...there is no house game in any casino where the player has an edge...it says that the amercian wheel has a much WORSE edge then the european wheel due to the 00 that was added
RealityCheck1 PM RealityCheck1
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 529
 
RealityCheck1
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/8/2011 7:54:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tomsan73761:

I agree.  When this happens. You would lose half the bet, but with the system you ignore it and let it ride again.

But when you lose half your money you would have to add to it to make the next bet so you win 2 in a row.  Why don't you play baccarat?  You bet player or banker and if it's a tie you get all your money back.  There is a 5% commission on banker, but banker comes up more often.  Also never bet tie, bad odds!!  Check it out.

tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/9/2011 12:56:38 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by curly1973:

Hey Tom, roulette is not where you want to play if your dieing to try a system in a casino.  Craps has some bets that are the best odds in the house.  I've lived near a casino for years now, and have tried every system known to man.  Craps is where I've had the best luck.  I'm about even with the craps table over the last few years.  I now have two kids, and the wife doesn't like for me to spend hours at the casino.  Had to find a way to gamble from home.  Thats when I started betting on sports.  www.crapspit.com is a great place to start looking for a system or idea.  I used a combo of the martingale and the law of probability.  I would wait until I seen 8-10 rolls without seeing a 6 thrown and then bet the 6. Another cool thing that I learned about craps is that every person at the table has a number that they always throw more of.  For what ever reason, I tend to throw more 5's and 8's than any other number.  So I bet the 5 and 8 when I roll.  You might notice that someone else at the table tends to throw a certain number more than others.  I can remember an older guy that would throw high numbers quite often, 10-12.  He would almost always make me $$ when he threw because I knew this about him.  I'm not even sure he knew that about himself.  And craps is a ton of fun.  Best of luck to ya, and hope I helped.


Hey, thanks for the website I will check it out.  I know a "Field" System for Craps which worked for me for years, but you have to come in with serious bankroll and be very patient (which i don't mind).  I also know exactly what you are talking about =D

I'm very disappointed nobody believes in this system, but hey! it's better to find out from someone that did it and learn from the mistakes.  Thanks boss and I wish you best of luck at craps!

tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/9/2011 12:59:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RealityCheck1:

But when you lose half your money you would have to add to it to make the next bet so you win 2 in a row.  Why don't you play baccarat?  You bet player or banker and if it's a tie you get all your money back.  There is a 5% commission on banker, but banker comes up more often.  Also never bet tie, bad odds!!  Check it out.


Well, yes and no.  I just forget about it and continue with the system.  ( it would be a good idea to find out what the odds are of 0 or 00 to come out, so that the odds don't kill the system in a long run). 


You are like the tenth person that told me to play the baccarat this week.  I will look into it.  Thank you!

RealityCheck1 PM RealityCheck1
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 529
 
RealityCheck1
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/9/2011 8:14:07 AM
Say your at the 8 level and you tie so now you only have 4 and you still have to bet 8, so you will risking any profit, or worse yet digging yourself deeper in the hole.  The odds are like 1 in 38 for american wheel and 1 in 37 for euro wheel.  It doesn't matter what the odds are because they 0 or 00 will come up, so why risk it.  With baccarat any tie you get your money back.  In roulette if you bet black and it wins and you want to bet it again, hoping to get on a streak, you can do that with baccarat as well, keep betting the winner.
tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/9/2011 12:06:29 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by RealityCheck1:

Say your at the 8 level and you tie so now you only have 4 and you still have to bet 8, so you will risking any profit, or worse yet digging yourself deeper in the hole.  The odds are like 1 in 38 for american wheel and 1 in 37 for euro wheel.  It doesn't matter what the odds are because they 0 or 00 will come up, so why risk it.  With baccarat any tie you get your money back.  In roulette if you bet black and it wins and you want to bet it again, hoping to get on a streak, you can do that with baccarat as well, keep betting the winner.

I honestly don't know how baccarat works.  Is it same concept where you can play black and white?  50/50 chance?  

RealityCheck1 PM RealityCheck1
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 529
 
RealityCheck1
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/9/2011 12:28:34 PM

Yes, you either play banker or player, thats it.  There are other bets on the table but just ignore them as they have sucker odds.  Google it for instructions and you should be able to find a free site to try it out.  All you have to do is decide how much to bet and whether to put your money on banker or player.  The dealer deals the cards and that it.  It's not like blackjack where you decide to stand or hit.

jamese182 PM jamese182
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14
 
jamese182
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/9/2011 2:30:56 PM
lol can u bring a paper and pen and write down ur line if ur in a roulette table or a blackjack table?
tomsan73761 PM tomsan73761
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1546
 
tomsan73761
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/21/2011 9:04:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jamese182:

lol can u bring a paper and pen and write down ur line if ur in a roulette table or a blackjack table?


they allow you to bring pen and paper to a roulette table - NOT blackjack tables tho ...

Ciao PM Ciao
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 685
Illinois
 
Ciao
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/22/2011 10:40:17 PM

i have tried a system similar to this, it can work, but I got raped one time. so it is far from fool proof

 

 

Really cool when it hits though!

TVWIN PM TVWIN
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 625
 
TVWIN
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/14/2011 6:34:36 PM
hyvong PM hyvong
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 990
 
hyvong
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/20/2011 2:54:50 PM
DO NOT PLAY IT

In roulette, There are many long streak in the same color or zigzag happened (same as others outside bet like odd/even, low/high). You can win a few times but 1 losing streak will kill you.
K4ngur13 PM K4ngur13
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 26212
United States
 
K4ngur13
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/22/2011 9:56:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hyvong:

DO NOT PLAY IT

In roulette, There are many long streak in the same color or zigzag happened (same as others outside bet like odd/even, low/high). You can win a few times but 1 losing streak will kill you.


 I would have to agree,,, you can win a lot of small amounts of $,,, but when you lose,,, you lose BIG
Forum: Systems & Strategies
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.