Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Final Regular Season Tally In The S.E.C.
CarterSECpicks
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CarterSECpicks
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 929
Location:
#26
Posted: 12/4/2012 10:12:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

carter since you brought hoops up in your thread may i get your thoughts on Frank Martin at S.Carolina. here are my questions...

1. Did you like the hire?

yes i thought it to be a good hire

2. How will he do there

well i think if he got KSTATE the tourney 4out of last 5 years he can certainly do it at S carolina. I would think a couple of recruiting classes and he will start competeing in the s.e.c.

3. What do you see from them this year?

better than most would think because the s.e.c is way down this year,

Interesting stat about Martin he's never won fewer than 21 games in a season

quote
CarterSECpicks
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CarterSECpicks
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 929
Location:
#27
Posted: 12/4/2012 10:16:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by forkball:

Originally Posted by CarterSECpicks]

36-22 + 48.9 units. 62% win

ps did yall see the officiating in the georgia alabama game. For the life of me I dont how they get away with it game after game.

betcha the guy that  headbutted the georgia qb doesnt get suspended. This play in my opinion cost georgia the out right win, hey i lost my bet on the ML, but it was my bad because i know you have to beat the officials when alabama is playing. I cant blame the country for hating alabama, if thery cant beat you on the field the officials will take care of it for them; Glad to get that off my chest..

SEE you in bowl season

[/Quote

INTERESTING MATH YOU GOT THERE.

What so  interesting about it forkball . you can add subtract and mutiply cant you.

quote
CarterSECpicks
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CarterSECpicks
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 929
Location:
#28
Posted: 12/4/2012 10:16:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by forkball:

Originally Posted by CarterSECpicks]

36-22 + 48.9 units. 62% win

ps did yall see the officiating in the georgia alabama game. For the life of me I dont how they get away with it game after game.

betcha the guy that  headbutted the georgia qb doesnt get suspended. This play in my opinion cost georgia the out right win, hey i lost my bet on the ML, but it was my bad because i know you have to beat the officials when alabama is playing. I cant blame the country for hating alabama, if thery cant beat you on the field the officials will take care of it for them; Glad to get that off my chest..

SEE you in bowl season

[/Quote

INTERESTING MATH YOU GOT THERE.

What so  interesting about it forkball . you can add subtract and mutiply cant you.

quote
dkite22 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dkite22
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 404
Location:
#29
Posted: 12/4/2012 10:35:50 PM
Ignore all of these clowns Carter and let's keep making money.  You are the SEC king and I have no respect for most people on this forum.  As I mentioned in your earlier thread, it's nice to have individuals like you who bring good capping, maturity, integrity and most of all honesty.  As one who follows your plays, I appreciate the insight and most of all collecting from the books! 
quote
YACKER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
YACKER
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1454
Location: Alabama
#30
Posted: 12/4/2012 11:15:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dkite22:

Ignore all of these clowns Carter and let's keep making money.  You are the SEC king and I have no respect for most people on this forum.  As I mentioned in your earlier thread, it's nice to have individuals like you who bring good capping, maturity, integrity and most of all honesty.  As one who follows your plays, I appreciate the insight and most of all collecting from the books! 

He obviously is a good handicapper but the crap about refs helping Bama out is sour grapes against.

quote
YACKER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
YACKER
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1454
Location: Alabama
#31
Posted: 12/4/2012 11:19:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDJad0Y7RY

Murray hits the ground before Dix does so the play was not over. Geez!

quote
leeroy40 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
leeroy40
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Location:
#32
Posted: 12/5/2012 1:01:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by YACKER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDJad0Y7RY

Murray hits the ground before Dix does so the play was not over. Geez!

Quick......put away your Tide poms poms before you slip on your Tide PJ's as you get ready for bed time......please.....if you had of watched Inside College Football on the CBS Sports Network tonight, Mr. SEC himself Tony Barnhart said the hit was illegal and that the officiating crew took alot of heat after the game from Slive's gophers......even the in-game CBS crew said this is the type of stuff that needs to be gone from football........so get a life pal and stop with rose tinted sunglasses........take them off before you watch another Bama game because they are affecting your vision!!!!!!!

 

quote
leeroy40 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
leeroy40
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Location:
#33
Posted: 12/5/2012 1:02:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CarterSECpicks:

What so  interesting about it forkball . you can add subtract and mutiply cant you.

Ignore the hoser!  You rock in SEC picks!

quote
Fat_Bastard send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Fat_Bastard
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Location:
#34
Posted: 12/5/2012 5:07:39 PM
Carter-I appreciate your picks and though, we don't always agree, I thank you for the effort you put into your capping. As a Texas A&M alum, I am curious as to what your thoughts are on the A&M/OU bowl game. Being a former Big 12 guy, I've watched a lot of their games this year and I don't see this as being close, at all. Of course, my view could be considered completely one-sided being an Aggie homer, hence the question. I appreciate your response in advance. Thanks for your time and BOL during the bowl season!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
CarterSECpicks
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CarterSECpicks
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 929
Location:
#35
Posted: 12/5/2012 5:54:25 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Fat_Bastard:

Carter-I appreciate your picks and though, we don't always agree, I thank you for the effort you put into your capping. As a Texas A&M alum, I am curious as to what your thoughts are on the A&M/OU bowl game. Being a former Big 12 guy, I've watched a lot of their games this year and I don't see this as being close, at all. Of course, my view could be considered completely one-sided being an Aggie homer, hence the question. I appreciate your response in advance. Thanks for your time and BOL during the bowl season!

I lean to A&M  and you want believe this but I am waiting to see how JohnnyFootball fares in the Hiesman race before I decide who I will take.

quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9249
Location: Michigan
#36
Posted: 12/5/2012 6:55:08 PM
fat_bastard what a job your team did in their 1st year in the SEC I said they'd win 7 games congrats to you guys.
quote
Fat_Bastard send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Fat_Bastard
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 184
Location:
#37
Posted: 12/6/2012 8:30:03 AM
Packers- That was the same number I had, 7. I sure didn't think we'd go undefeated on the road. Thanks!

What I see being the most important factor in the A&M/OU game is whether or not the Aggies can get consistent pressure on Jones early. He has shown to be a little foot happy when he gets hit early and often. As a result, he doesn't get his feet set right to pass and his completion percentage goes way down. I believe A&M will be able to run the ball quite effectively, opening up the play action pass. OU has given up a ton on the ground in a pass happy conference. All the talk surrounding A&M has been about Manziel and the offense, deservedly so. The Aggie defense will be the key to them covering this game, IMO. Just my two cents, but I've been wrong before.
Best of Luck to everyone and have a Merry Christmas!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.