Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 23 of 23 «  19 20 21 22 23  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Nba winning pick fresh start
omegaarema
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Location: Indonesia
#551
Posted: 3/11/2013 12:08:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VyperATS:

Hek,bol bro I'm hoping You win bro ...team member!! :-)

Yeah . Get it back tomorrow bro. We dont want everybody loaing money to bookie. Specially our team . So let get it back tomorrow bro
quote
omegaarema
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Location: Indonesia
#552
Posted: 3/11/2013 12:08:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

#453
Posted: 3/10/2013 5:55:21 PM
For tomorrow post will make new one. This one already to many page ...  Already 19 pages. 
New week new one . New money . New luck . 
Any body agree

quote
MikeTizzy
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
MikeTizzy
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Location: Illinois
#553
Posted: 3/11/2013 12:09:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omegaarema:

Yeaaahhhhhhh. Cha ching . 


 -13 CLIPSS 

144 units! 
quote
VyperATS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VyperATS
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 744
Location: United States
#554
Posted: 3/11/2013 12:36:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MikeTizzy:



 -13 CLIPSS 

144 units! 

Nice Mike....but if you lost its dooms day!! Money Management and on super strong plays put in a little more! but when you bulid  it up to sharp money a day like today or this week would have been easy 5-10 thousand!! Trust me Patience!! and controll....seen thousands of awesome capers with no money management go bye bye or broke quick!
bulid up that BANK!! MUST!! MUST!!! MUST! to you all!! lets say your  playing 250.00 a bet and had my record this week....
 I went 2-0 3 DAYS IN A ROW = $ +1500.00
 ( BASED ON 250 A BET )
NEXT DAY 0-2 ( 2 LOSSES   -$ -500
NEXT DAY 3-0  + 750
______________________________________________
MADE A PROFIT OF $ 1,750.00  ( 3 DAYS )

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT IF YOU NEVER GET TO THAT MUCH IN BANK YOU WILL GO BROKE OR LOOSE ALLOT OF MONEY WITH ALL IN THEORY......YOU WILL LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE! PROMISE YOU!! KEEP SAME BET 90% OF TIME UNLESS STRONG PLAY ADD JUST LITTLE MORE!!
TREAT THIS AS A COMPANY THAT  YOU OWN AND BE STAND UP!
BE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOUR SELF! SET UP A GOAL PLAN AND PLAN OF ACTION! ( STEPS TO GET THERE ) WE ALL WANT TO MAKE A MILLION BUT FEW DO! HAVE A PLAN AND HOW YOU PLAN TO REACH THAT GOAL! WINNING IS GREAT ,BUT WITH OUT GOALS AND PLAN ....ITS SOMETHING THAT WILL VANISH!!
1.WHAT IS YOUR GOAL TO BET PER GAME?
2. HOW MANY LOSSES IN A WEEK YOU PLAN ON HAVING?
3.WHAT DO U WANT TO MAKE PER WEEK/MONTH
SO ON AND SO ON GUYS...I HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT ARE SHARPS WHO DO ONE THING DIFFERENT....HAVE BIG BANK AND MAKE STRONG PICKS AND STICK TO MONEY MANAGEMENT! THIS IS A JOB FOLKS!! DO THE DAM WORK!!! STUDY ALL YOU CAN IN EACH SPORT YOU LAY MONEY AND LEARN FROM THE BEST!! i HAVE A CERTIFICATION IN  ( NLP )
THE MODEL FOR SUCCESS.....IT TEACHES THE SAME ACTION GETS THE SAME REACTION EVERY SINGLE TIME!

BEST OF LUCK LETS ALL LEARN AND GROW FROM EACH OTHER .

( ALL THAT WE ARE ARISES WITH OUR THOUGHTS AND WITH OUR THOUGHTS WE MAKE OUR WORLD!! )


VyperATS
 
quote
VyperATS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VyperATS
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 744
Location: United States
#555
Posted: 3/11/2013 12:37:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VyperATS:


Nice Mike....but if you lost its dooms day!! Money Management and on super strong plays put in a little more! but when you bulid  it up to sharp money a day like today or this week would have been easy 5-10 thousand!! Trust me Patience!! and controll....seen thousands of awesome capers with no money management go bye bye or broke quick!
bulid up that BANK!! MUST!! MUST!!! MUST! to you all!! lets say your  playing 250.00 a bet and had my record this week....
 I went 2-0 3 DAYS IN A ROW = $ +1500.00
 ( BASED ON 250 A BET )
NEXT DAY 0-2 ( 2 LOSSES   -$ -500
NEXT DAY 3-0  + 750
______________________________________________
MADE A PROFIT OF $ 1,750.00  ( 3 DAYS )

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT IF YOU NEVER GET TO THAT MUCH IN BANK YOU WILL GO BROKE OR LOOSE ALLOT OF MONEY WITH ALL IN THEORY......YOU WILL LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE! PROMISE YOU!! KEEP SAME BET 90% OF TIME UNLESS STRONG PLAY ADD JUST LITTLE MORE!!
TREAT THIS AS A COMPANY THAT  YOU OWN AND BE STAND UP!
BE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOUR SELF! SET UP A GOAL PLAN AND PLAN OF ACTION! ( STEPS TO GET THERE ) WE ALL WANT TO MAKE A MILLION BUT FEW DO! HAVE A PLAN AND HOW YOU PLAN TO REACH THAT GOAL! WINNING IS GREAT ,BUT WITH OUT GOALS AND PLAN ....ITS SOMETHING THAT WILL VANISH!!
1.WHAT IS YOUR GOAL TO BET PER GAME?
2. HOW MANY LOSSES IN A WEEK YOU PLAN ON HAVING?
3.WHAT DO U WANT TO MAKE PER WEEK/MONTH
SO ON AND SO ON GUYS...I HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT ARE SHARPS WHO DO ONE THING DIFFERENT....HAVE BIG BANK AND MAKE STRONG PICKS AND STICK TO MONEY MANAGEMENT! THIS IS A JOB FOLKS!! DO THE DAM WORK!!! STUDY ALL YOU CAN IN EACH SPORT YOU LAY MONEY AND LEARN FROM THE BEST!! i HAVE A CERTIFICATION IN  ( NLP )
THE MODEL FOR SUCCESS.....IT TEACHES THE SAME ACTION GETS THE SAME REACTION EVERY SINGLE TIME!

BEST OF LUCK LETS ALL LEARN AND GROW FROM EACH OTHER .

( ALL THAT WE ARE ARISES WITH OUR THOUGHTS AND WITH OUR THOUGHTS WE MAKE OUR WORLD!! )


VyperATS
 

sorry for typos!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
quote
MikeTizzy
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
MikeTizzy
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Location: Illinois
#556
Posted: 3/11/2013 12:48:08 AM
VYPE, i jus turned 28 this year with a ton of talent and high ceiling, THANK YOU SO MUCH for telling me! i must improve and will bring u the goods!
This year (sophomore),  i will do my best all year long. Patience! 
quote
omegaarema
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Location: Indonesia
#557
Posted: 3/11/2013 1:30:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VyperATS:


Nice Mike....but if you lost its dooms day!! Money Management and on super strong plays put in a little more! but when you bulid  it up to sharp money a day like today or this week would have been easy 5-10 thousand!! Trust me Patience!! and controll....seen thousands of awesome capers with no money management go bye bye or broke quick!
bulid up that BANK!! MUST!! MUST!!! MUST! to you all!! lets say your  playing 250.00 a bet and had my record this week....
 I went 2-0 3 DAYS IN A ROW = $ +1500.00
 ( BASED ON 250 A BET )
NEXT DAY 0-2 ( 2 LOSSES   -$ -500
NEXT DAY 3-0  + 750
______________________________________________
MADE A PROFIT OF $ 1,750.00  ( 3 DAYS )

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT IF YOU NEVER GET TO THAT MUCH IN BANK YOU WILL GO BROKE OR LOOSE ALLOT OF MONEY WITH ALL IN THEORY......YOU WILL LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE! PROMISE YOU!! KEEP SAME BET 90% OF TIME UNLESS STRONG PLAY ADD JUST LITTLE MORE!!
TREAT THIS AS A COMPANY THAT  YOU OWN AND BE STAND UP!
BE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOUR SELF! SET UP A GOAL PLAN AND PLAN OF ACTION! ( STEPS TO GET THERE ) WE ALL WANT TO MAKE A MILLION BUT FEW DO! HAVE A PLAN AND HOW YOU PLAN TO REACH THAT GOAL! WINNING IS GREAT ,BUT WITH OUT GOALS AND PLAN ....ITS SOMETHING THAT WILL VANISH!!
1.WHAT IS YOUR GOAL TO BET PER GAME?
2. HOW MANY LOSSES IN A WEEK YOU PLAN ON HAVING?
3.WHAT DO U WANT TO MAKE PER WEEK/MONTH
SO ON AND SO ON GUYS...I HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT ARE SHARPS WHO DO ONE THING DIFFERENT....HAVE BIG BANK AND MAKE STRONG PICKS AND STICK TO MONEY MANAGEMENT! THIS IS A JOB FOLKS!! DO THE DAM WORK!!! STUDY ALL YOU CAN IN EACH SPORT YOU LAY MONEY AND LEARN FROM THE BEST!! i HAVE A CERTIFICATION IN  ( NLP )
THE MODEL FOR SUCCESS.....IT TEACHES THE SAME ACTION GETS THE SAME REACTION EVERY SINGLE TIME!

BEST OF LUCK LETS ALL LEARN AND GROW FROM EACH OTHER .

( ALL THAT WE ARE ARISES WITH OUR THOUGHTS AND WITH OUR THOUGHTS WE MAKE OUR WORLD!! )


VyperATS
 

Thats my buddy. Thats good bro. That how you manage money and how you make and saving money
quote
omegaarema
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Location: Indonesia
#558
Posted: 3/11/2013 1:50:38 AM
Lets post on new threat. New week aand new luck. New money management
quote
Vacaney send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Vacaney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 176
Location:
#559
Posted: 3/11/2013 1:55:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VyperATS:


Nice Mike....but if you lost its dooms day!! Money Management and on super strong plays put in a little more! but when you bulid  it up to sharp money a day like today or this week would have been easy 5-10 thousand!! Trust me Patience!! and controll....seen thousands of awesome capers with no money management go bye bye or broke quick!
bulid up that BANK!! MUST!! MUST!!! MUST! to you all!! lets say your  playing 250.00 a bet and had my record this week....
 I went 2-0 3 DAYS IN A ROW = $ +1500.00
 ( BASED ON 250 A BET )
NEXT DAY 0-2 ( 2 LOSSES   -$ -500
NEXT DAY 3-0  + 750
______________________________________________
MADE A PROFIT OF $ 1,750.00  ( 3 DAYS )

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT IF YOU NEVER GET TO THAT MUCH IN BANK YOU WILL GO BROKE OR LOOSE ALLOT OF MONEY WITH ALL IN THEORY......YOU WILL LIVE A DIFFERENT LIFE! PROMISE YOU!! KEEP SAME BET 90% OF TIME UNLESS STRONG PLAY ADD JUST LITTLE MORE!!
TREAT THIS AS A COMPANY THAT  YOU OWN AND BE STAND UP!
BE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOUR SELF! SET UP A GOAL PLAN AND PLAN OF ACTION! ( STEPS TO GET THERE ) WE ALL WANT TO MAKE A MILLION BUT FEW DO! HAVE A PLAN AND HOW YOU PLAN TO REACH THAT GOAL! WINNING IS GREAT ,BUT WITH OUT GOALS AND PLAN ....ITS SOMETHING THAT WILL VANISH!!
1.WHAT IS YOUR GOAL TO BET PER GAME?
2. HOW MANY LOSSES IN A WEEK YOU PLAN ON HAVING?
3.WHAT DO U WANT TO MAKE PER WEEK/MONTH
SO ON AND SO ON GUYS...I HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT ARE SHARPS WHO DO ONE THING DIFFERENT....HAVE BIG BANK AND MAKE STRONG PICKS AND STICK TO MONEY MANAGEMENT! THIS IS A JOB FOLKS!! DO THE DAM WORK!!! STUDY ALL YOU CAN IN EACH SPORT YOU LAY MONEY AND LEARN FROM THE BEST!! i HAVE A CERTIFICATION IN  ( NLP )
THE MODEL FOR SUCCESS.....IT TEACHES THE SAME ACTION GETS THE SAME REACTION EVERY SINGLE TIME!

BEST OF LUCK LETS ALL LEARN AND GROW FROM EACH OTHER .

( ALL THAT WE ARE ARISES WITH OUR THOUGHTS AND WITH OUR THOUGHTS WE MAKE OUR WORLD!! )


VyperATS
 


Real talk !
quote
VyperATS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VyperATS
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 744
Location: United States
#560
Posted: 3/11/2013 2:06:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MikeTizzy:

VYPE, i jus turned 28 this year with a ton of talent and high ceiling, THANK YOU SO MUCH for telling me! i must improve and will bring u the goods!
This year (sophomore),  i will do my best all year long. Patience! 

Mike your doing awesome my friend...im old 46 yr old lol
Your dam good and great on info...just make sure and add intangibles as we discussed before.
Your young and can start early and do well....my friend from mgm makes very very good living at this!
He has nice bankroll...Mike you have the mind set , ow put on the money management mind set to go with it! Patience with time spells success! 20 bets at 500 a bet with 6 losses makes a nice nice profit!
Same bet at $ 30 a bet does not do much...so you must bulid bank..takes time...but your learning as bank slowly grows..grasshopper...so when bank is big so is your sport's MIND!!!!

quote
VyperATS send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VyperATS
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 744
Location: United States
#561
Posted: 3/11/2013 2:35:46 AM

Money Management 

Is by far and away the most important part of being a successful gambler of any kind. In sports betting, it is even more important. If you are a good handicapper and you manage your bankroll correctly, you will never go bust or broke. Poor money management has busted many people I know. You have to have some patience, some self-discipline and self-control. If you cannot, that is OK. I would consider your bankroll as spending money and treat your handicapping as more of an entertainment cost versus an investment. There is nothing wrong with that. Sports gambling is fun as hell. You will be entertained. It is just like going to the casino with $200 and playing $25 hands of Blackjack. Your odds of making money without using any money management are very slim to none. Yes, the goal in all of this is to make money. And at some point you would hope to spend/see some of your winnings. But you cannot depend on money in your bankroll to pay bills or to buy cool things. If you do, you have to adjust your bet size. Once you remove money from the bankroll, it is no longer part of the bankroll. That means you should also change your bet sizes accordingly. Most people like moving their bet sizes up when winning, but have a hard time moving back down when losing. When you should move your bet size down (because you are no longer in that 1-2% range), it is usually after a bad run. You also probably had a decent amount more then you do now. Some people have pride issues with moving down. A lot of people will start chasing their losses when it gets to this point. When everything is going good, it is easy to fall into a nice little trap where you give it all back, and more. I have seen it in poker many times, where someone placed in 10 $5 sit and go tournaments in a row and now think it is time to try a $100 tournament. Well I see it happen in sports gambling even more. Don’t fall for it. If you want to be successful long term with this, treat it like a marathon and not a sprint. Even if you win that big one, you will be even more brain washed that this is like printing money, which usually leads to taking more shots, chasing losses, and going busto. Chasing is a term I use to describe what happens to most gamblers during a bad spell. Let’s say you are a $50 per unit gambler. On Sunday, you play 7 football games for $50 each, and they all lose. On Monday, you decide you want to make a $400 bet on the Monday Night Football game to make it all back. You think to yourself, “I just lost 7 in a row, no way I can lose this one.”

This is commonly referred to as “Gamblers Fallacy”, where in our minds we think that previous results can dictate future results. People sometimes confuse the probability of things happening with what has already happened. Meaning if you start on game 1, your odds of losing 10 in a row are very low, but if you already lost 9 in a row and are betting on a 50/50 outcome, your odds are still 50/50 regardless of the previous results. This sounds so simple, but casinos and bookmakers have made a lot of money because people confuse these idea. This is very bad on multiple levels. If you lose, you will probably tilt yourself into chasing until you bust. If you win, this scenario will happen again, and you will remember the time you bailed yourself out by chasing. It is a vicious cycle.

 

Lets all make Money Guys!!

 

VyperATS

quote
omegaarema
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Location: Indonesia
#562
Posted: 3/11/2013 2:45:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VyperATS:


Mike your doing awesome my friend...im old 46 yr old lol
Your dam good and great on info...just make sure and add intangibles as we discussed before.
Your young and can start early and do well....my friend from mgm makes very very good living at this!
He has nice bankroll...Mike you have the mind set , ow put on the money management mind set to go with it! Patience with time spells success! 20 bets at 500 a bet with 6 losses makes a nice nice profit!
Same bet at $ 30 a bet does not do much...so you must bulid bank..takes time...but your learning as bank slowly grows..grasshopper...so when bank is big so is your sport's MIND!!!!


On your picture you dont look like that age man. You a lot younger . 
quote
omegaarema
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
omegaarema
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 488
Location: Indonesia
#563
Posted: 3/11/2013 4:56:47 AM
New post on topic New week make money
quote
kumskull65 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kumskull65
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 47
Location: Hong Kong
#564
Posted: 3/11/2013 11:11:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VyperATS:


sorry for typos!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


Well said bro.. i learnt my lesson and this was like a wake up call at the start.. Thanks...
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 23 of 23 «  19 20 21 22 23  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.