Messages

Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: Give me one reason why...
PhillySportsFan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
PhillySportsFan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1535
Location: Pennsylvania
#26
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:06:14 PM
RAYS 
quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#27
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:07:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

I never said I was angry...So it's pointless to assume anything...I personally think it's funny how people argue and get "angry" on forums...I'm simply stating facts...Which you seem to not be so good at...People have given you many reaons (which you asked for) and you throw it back at them, like I originally said...If you are so set on your pick with the Rays and are not going to listen to others opinions and help...Why start a thread?  Seems like you're the one who's getting angry by arguing with everyones answers...It's like you simply started the thread just to argue and attempt to anger people...Have fun with that

Nope not mad at anyone...you guys are the only ones who satrted being negative but I just ignore you two from now on...go bother someone that wants to argue

quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5519
Location: United States
#28
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:08:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

So I guess that means you can never bet against the Yankees


You said give you one reason..

I gave you one reason
quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#29
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:08:30 PM
PhiilySportsFan  
quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#30
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:10:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:


You said give you one reason..

I gave you one reason

Yeah...you gave a reason...it was just too general for me...not specific enough to this game 

quote
mitchellastros
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mitchellastros
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 395
Location: Ontario
#31
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:13:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

Nope not mad at anyone...you guys are the only ones who satrted being negative but I just ignore you two from now on...go bother someone that wants to argue

Again you're making statements with no facts...I wasn't ever being negative...Simply making a point with proof...You asked for people to give you reasons and you've done nothing but argue them...Don't ask people for help/opinions if you don't want it...It's simple.

quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#32
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:46:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

Again you're making statements with no facts...I wasn't ever being negative...Simply making a point with proof...You asked for people to give you reasons and you've done nothing but argue them...Don't ask people for help/opinions if you don't want it...It's simple.

Look...it's my thread...I can do whatever I want...if that bothers you then I suggest just not reading my thread...besides who made you the thread police...don't tell me what I can do and can't in my own thread...I asked for someone to convince me and no one did, I guess that is for me to decide...and of course you will reply because you sound like someone who always has to get the last word in...but my best advice would be let me be and don't read my threads since I seem to annoy you anyway...bye! 

quote
mitchellastros
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mitchellastros
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 395
Location: Ontario
#33
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:04:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

Look...it's my thread...I can do whatever I want...if that bothers you then I suggest just not reading my thread...besides who made you the thread police...don't tell me what I can do and can't in my own thread...I asked for someone to convince me and no one did, I guess that is for me to decide...and of course you will reply because you sound like someone who always has to get the last word in...but my best advice would be let me be and don't read my threads since I seem to annoy you anyway...bye! 

Haha...You don't annoy me in any way...I find it quite amusing...You make me laugh...I love to laugh...Who doesn't...You truly are making yourself sound like a little kid...It's my thread, boo-hoo, blah-blah...PLEASE reply and make me laugh some more...If you seriously think you're annoying me or angering me...You're completely wrong...I love this...Have fun watching the game either way.

quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#34
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:16:33 PM
Sorry...I have better things to do then sit around and annoy people on a chat board all night...off to the pub for burgers and beers...have fun chatting with your buddies...
quote
mitchellastros
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mitchellastros
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 395
Location: Ontario
#35
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:21:52 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

Sorry...I have better things to do then sit around and annoy people on a chat board all night...off to the pub for burgers and beers...have fun chatting with your buddies...

You mean trying to annoy?

You're funny...Thanks for the laughs...Enjoy the game...I'll have fun sitting here with my son enjoying the Blue Jays game...Because you're right...He IS my buddy

quote
Frank-King send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Frank-King
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 362
Location: California
#36
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:23:56 PM
2-0 Bronx Bombers 
quote
gamblingallday send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gamblingallday
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3228
Location: United States
#37
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:24:43 PM
Matsui playing right field.
quote
mitchellastros
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mitchellastros
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 395
Location: Ontario
#38
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:25:04 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Frank-King:

2-0 Bronx Bombers 

It's not near over...But...

quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10497
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#39
Posted: 7/2/2012 7:40:59 PM
Let's go Yankees.
quote
EazyFBaby send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
EazyFBaby
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2991
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 7/2/2012 10:09:34 PM
Rays were too easy of a pick tonight
quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#41
Posted: 7/2/2012 10:56:45 PM

Hey where did all the Yankee fans go...lol

Tampa Bay  

quote
dumped97 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
dumped97
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 877
Location: Ontario
#42
Posted: 7/2/2012 10:58:48 PM
Pitch from reading your thread I must say your a real person.
quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#43
Posted: 7/2/2012 11:00:43 PM
Why TY...nice to meet you too...
quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10497
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#44
Posted: 7/2/2012 11:02:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dumped97:

Pitch from reading your thread I must say your a real person.



He looks like a person in his picture too.  Acts like a person, looks like a person, the verdict is in, he's a person.
quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#45
Posted: 7/2/2012 11:04:57 PM

Wow...keep the compliments coming...You guys are embarrassing me...

quote
mitchellastros
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mitchellastros
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 395
Location: Ontario
#46
Posted: 7/3/2012 11:16:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

Hey where did all the Yankee fans go...lol

Tampa Bay  

I'm pretty sure none of us said we are Yankees fans...Good job at making yourself sound stupid though.  I'm definitely NOT a Yankees fan.

I will say congratulations on your win however.  Good job.

quote
PitchBlack2011 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
PitchBlack2011
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 900
Location: West Virginia
#47
Posted: 7/3/2012 11:20:08 AM

If you wager on a team...then I would think you are a fan of that team at least for that day...who would wager on a team and then not root for them to win...

Hope you enjoyed your Blue Jays game...lol

quote
mitchellastros
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mitchellastros
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 395
Location: Ontario
#48
Posted: 7/3/2012 12:05:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

If you wager on a team...then I would think you are a fan of that team at least for that day...who would wager on a team and then not root for them to win...

Hope you enjoyed your Blue Jays game...lol

Please stop proving how stupid you are...Please tell me at what point yesterday did I once say I bet on the Yankees?  First off, they are not my team...Second off, I did not bet and them and never said I did.

As for your Blue Jays comment...Again...You're an idiot...I have never once stated that the Blue Jays are my team either...So you have attempted to associate me with two teams and been completely wrong both times...Quite funny.  However, even if I was a Blue Jays fan (which I'm not), I would still enjoy watching the game whether they win or lose because I am a baseball player and fan and I appreciate any game of baseball that is played...I don't care if my team wins or loses.  To save you anymore attempts at picking who my team is and making yourself look stupid, my team is the Tigers, they have been my team for as long as I have been alive.

As for your comment about being a fan for a team at least for a day when you wager on them...I do understand your point, I do not agree though...Just because you aer wanting a team to win, does not mean that you're a fan of theirs even for that day.  I have bet for teams in the past that I can't stand one bit as long as I think they will win...I have bet against my favourite teams in various sports to make money...That doesn't make you a fan of the team you bet on even for a second...It just means that you're greedy and want to win some money...Is that not the reason we all gamble??

Good luck with your future wagers...I hope you can win some more money.

quote
Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.