MLB SATURDAY

Forum: MLB Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: MLB SATURDAY
andreagassi6969 PM andreagassi6969
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 20289
 
andreagassi6969
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 7/7/2012 2:08:26 PM
Johnnynumbers PM Johnnynumbers
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5755
 
Johnnynumbers
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/7/2012 3:27:28 PM
Braves and the Pirates Over look good
cyryd PM cyryd
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 57
 
cyryd
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 7/7/2012 3:32:54 PM
Kaka123 PM Kaka123
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 9003
 
Kaka123
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/7/2012 3:42:06 PM
neander100 PM neander100
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 15894
 
neander100
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/7/2012 3:53:00 PM
tailing your over 8
Posted using a mobile device.
spivince PM spivince
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1875
 
spivince
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/7/2012 5:25:29 PM

LET IT RIP M&MDUDE!!!!!!

ShadowWarrior PM ShadowWarrior
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 7098
 
ShadowWarrior
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/7/2012 5:51:48 PM
darn you Milwaukee!  Damn!
Swoop PM Swoop
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4321
 
Swoop
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 7/7/2012 6:24:17 PM
friggin Greinke gets tossed 
ShadowWarrior PM ShadowWarrior
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 7098
 
ShadowWarrior
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/7/2012 6:25:57 PM
that is why baseball is so hard to cap.  Ejection in the first inning. CRAPS!!!!!!!
BigNasty1 PM BigNasty1
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 20
 
BigNasty1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 7/7/2012 6:48:14 PM
hey MM who do you like the in the 2nd yankee/red sox game?
Kaka123 PM Kaka123
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 9003
 
Kaka123
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/7/2012 6:52:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigNasty1:

hey MM who do you like the in the 2nd yankee/red sox game?


Go flip a coin.
BettingNBA210 PM BettingNBA210
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 296
 
BettingNBA210
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 7/7/2012 6:53:44 PM
Rangers anybody?
LAGameofInches PM LAGameofInches
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 992
 
LAGameofInches
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 7/7/2012 6:57:12 PM
Rangers is like playing russian roulette.  No Hamilton, Feldman coming off DL, and Triple A pitcher for the Twins who have a healthy lineup.  I'd stay away personally.  also paying a premium for the Rangers.  better value with Arizona imo
Kaka123 PM Kaka123
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 9003
 
Kaka123
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/7/2012 7:41:56 PM
Recap time! Braves will make this 0-4.

BREWERS 750/500
NATIONALS OVER 8.5 460/400
PIRATES OVER 8 1115/1000 POD


Ding Ding




Jeeves PM Jeeves
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 14296
 
Jeeves
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:00:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kaka123:

Recap time! Braves will make this 0-4.

BREWERS 750/500
NATIONALS OVER 8.5 460/400
PIRATES OVER 8 1115/1000 POD


Ding Ding






Definition: Kaka123: ka'ka' : complete moron; smelling of piece of garbage; useless - waste of skin - WASTE OF friggin TIME

How about you do us all a favour and stay in your own thread. I have watched you bash other peoples thread and you know what? It doesn't do anyone any good. So, you low life piece of garbage - darn off and stay out unless you have something worthy to say and from what I have seen so far in this MLB forum, it is not much.

I'm not in here defending MM as he does that well enough himself but the idea (and obviously you friggin don't get it) is to provide insights into the games so that we all can win. The only insight you have provided is that YOU ARE A friggin MORON.

I apologize to my fellow forum people as I really don't get like this unless something sets me off and this Kaka piece of garbage appears to have done that.

BOL guys

cheers
wiseman22 PM wiseman22
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5448
 
wiseman22
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:03:13 PM
jeeves
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:09:38 PM
WE WILL GRAB IT BACK IN THE LATE GAMES
Frank the Bank PM Frank the Bank
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 10825
 
Frank the Bank
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:10:02 PM
kaka kill yaself fool
Posted using a mobile device.
Frank the Bank PM Frank the Bank
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 10825
 
Frank the Bank
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:10:57 PM
reds and angels late
Posted using a mobile device.
Moku_weena PM Moku_weena
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 973
 
Moku_weena
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:20:07 PM
Under 7 angel game? Mm..looks too good to be true, but I'm on it for 7 units.
Posted using a mobile device.
snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15753
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:22:46 PM
kake7 PM kake7
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 197
 
kake7
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 7/7/2012 8:29:23 PM
jeeves


ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 7/8/2012 10:56:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jeeves:



Definition: Kaka123: ka'ka' : complete moron; smelling of piece of garbage; useless - waste of skin - WASTE OF friggin TIME

How about you do us all a favour and stay in your own thread. I have watched you bash other peoples thread and you know what? It doesn't do anyone any good. So, you low life piece of garbage - darn off and stay out unless you have something worthy to say and from what I have seen so far in this MLB forum, it is not much.

I'm not in here defending MM as he does that well enough himself but the idea (and obviously you friggin don't get it) is to provide insights into the games so that we all can win. The only insight you have provided is that YOU ARE A friggin MORON.

I apologize to my fellow forum people as I really don't get like this unless something sets me off and this Kaka piece of garbage appears to have done that.

BOL guys

cheers


thanks...kaka is a notorious waste of a soul. Shame that condom broke... what a low life piece of garbage. Thanks J
BamaPiks PM BamaPiks
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 461
 
BamaPiks
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 7/8/2012 11:08:41 AM
Kaka couldn't beat his own person...and sadly that's his only option!

Anywhom, who the hell wants to come into MM's thread and bash him for something he does well. I'll tell you who...someone who has been a loser all of their life, picked on, left out, and bullied around...A.K.A as Kaka.

Kaka= pumpkin pie haircutted freak!!
Posted using a mobile device.
Forum: MLB Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.