Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 95 of 98 «  93 94 95 96 97   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Troubled Waters
slikstiks99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
slikstiks99
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5715
Location: Zambia
#2351
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:22:44 AM
Come in Proto. I tried to contact you telepathically, but there was too much interference. I'm guessing it is EBB related.
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2352
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:41:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

no need to lash out on biscuit because of your own misfortune Iwin...


your that jealous over me having 2 things you never will 

A girlfriend and a kid ? 


garbage man even though your looks prolly match your horrible attitude im sure u could find someone .... dont spend your whoe life being made fun of on covers.com....try to fool a woman into sleepin with you 
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2353
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:43:14 AM
cmon Proto ... make a nice post for MichaelPaul letin him know that one day he will geta  chance to have a girlfriend and then maybe .. just maybe a kid... then he wont be so jealous towards others who are proud to have both those things in their lives 
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 7942
Location: Nevada
#2354
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:52:32 AM
1wInner dont you think its high time you git married and stopped living in sin.Just sayin.
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 7942
Location: Nevada
#2355
Posted: 3/5/2012 8:30:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

1wInner dont you think its high time you git married and stopped living in sin.Just sayin.
What a reception that would be.Protonians from the 4 corners would come by planes trains & automobiles.What a throwdown. http://youtu.be/k43JnBxyZyE?
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2356
Posted: 3/5/2012 10:04:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

1wInner dont you think its high time you git married and stopped living in sin.Just sayin.
no doubt but she left him awhile ago and the new step-dad has been beating his kid...thats why he is so angry...cant blame him...
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2357
Posted: 3/5/2012 10:06:50 PM
lol you crack me up you've already been told by someone to bring up my kid in hopes to get me to re act to you ... but it just shows once again how pathetic and low on ammo you are... worthless darn just lke "EVERYONE" reminds you daily MichaelPaul


Bator please read ....
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2358
Posted: 3/5/2012 10:22:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

lol you crack me up you've already been told by someone to bring up my kid in hopes to get me to re act to you ... but it just shows once again how pathetic and low on ammo you are... worthless darn just lke "EVERYONE" reminds you daily MichaelPaul


Bator please read ....
Its ok... I understand you are bitter...are you sure that kid is yours and not someone elses... get a dna test pronto...especially now that you are paying child support and had to lower yourself working a night job in a motel...
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2359
Posted: 3/5/2012 10:24:02 PM
maybe its not your fault that she is in special needs classes...could be the genes from that other guy...
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2360
Posted: 3/5/2012 10:26:48 PM
horrible comebacks 
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2361
Posted: 3/5/2012 10:50:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

maybe its not your fault that she is in special needs classes...could be the genes from that other guy...
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2362
Posted: 3/5/2012 11:24:25 PM
IM MichaelPaul

my material is amazingly enough getting worse

 I have 300 posts in this thread all useless

 I dont have a girlfriend or a kid and jealous of others who do 

 I bold my text cuz I feel it lacks substance to begin with

 I made a thread called BATOR please read..Bator ignored it

 but others sure didnt ignore that thread

 I dont post plays but go into others threads and laugh if they lose and say i was on the other side


 im MichaelPaul darn yer mothers 

quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 7942
Location: Nevada
#2363
Posted: 3/6/2012 12:25:23 AM
I really was not aware of 8
shame on you MP
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 7942
Location: Nevada
#2364
Posted: 3/6/2012 12:27:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

I really was not aware of 8
shame on you MP
p.s.   not fond of the last one either.
quote
Stock85 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Stock85
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 148
Location:
#2365
Posted: 3/6/2012 2:06:19 AM
R.I.P. Proto
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2366
Posted: 3/6/2012 6:27:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

no doubt but she left him awhile ago and the new step-dad has been beating his kid...thats why he is so angry...cant blame him...
quote
dopalicous send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dopalicous
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3468
Location: Zimbabwe
#2367
Posted: 3/6/2012 9:00:48 AM
Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled. 
quote
ocd send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Location: Delaware
#2368
Posted: 3/6/2012 4:32:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

IM MichaelPaul

my material is amazingly enough getting worse

 I have 300 posts in this thread all useless

 I dont have a girlfriend or a kid and jealous of others who do 

 I bold my text cuz I feel it lacks substance to begin with

 I made a thread called BATOR please read..Bator ignored it

 but others sure didnt ignore that thread

 I dont post plays but go into others threads and laugh if they lose and say i was on the other side


 im MichaelPaul darn yer mothers 

mp talk about his moms or man splooge that would be original and clever

quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2369
Posted: 3/6/2012 9:36:10 PM
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2370
Posted: 3/6/2012 10:45:09 PM
lets just drop thsi garbage between us in this thread like he have been able to do before MP ... this thread is on life support anyways as it is
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2371
Posted: 3/6/2012 10:55:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

lets just drop thsi garbage between us in this thread like he have been able to do before MP ... this thread is on life support anyways as it is
quote
Biscuiteater1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 7942
Location: Nevada
#2372
Posted: 3/7/2012 8:26:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Stock85:

R.I.P. Proto
Protonians do not expire  We just change, our minds.
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#2373
Posted: 3/14/2012 9:14:40 PM
quote
slikstiks99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
slikstiks99
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5715
Location: Zambia
#2374
Posted: 3/14/2012 10:25:32 PM

Proto I seek your blessing before the tip off of March Madness.

Come in Proto this is urgent.

quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58438
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#2375
Posted: 3/14/2012 11:08:31 PM
yes some insightful words from Proto before the madness arrives would be bliss
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 95 of 98 «  93 94 95 96 97   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.