2ND HALF THURSDAY

Forum: College Basketball Page 19 of 19 «  15 16 17 18 19  
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: 2ND HALF THURSDAY
nuggetmonster PM nuggetmonster
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10509
 
nuggetmonster
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#451
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:22:37 PM
Your damned if you do your damned if you don't. Bottom line I could careless and will continue to do what I do.
Posted using a mobile device.
Pickasaurus PM Pickasaurus
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3561
 
Pickasaurus
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#452
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:28:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by piazza442:

obviously I meant his asswipe.  If you took ur head off his ballsack for a minute youd see I wasnt speaking about you....friggin jerkoff

cap your own games loser and dont rely on someone elses work.....behind-kissing girl

I do cap my own games. You're obviously too ignorant to see that. Maybe your head is so far up your behind you can't see any of my threads.

Mimmo02 PM Mimmo02
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 174
 
Mimmo02
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#453
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:34:30 PM

"If you are absent during my struggle, dont expect to be present during my success."

keep on keepin on Nuggs. lets get that paper

piazza442 PM piazza442
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 81
 
piazza442
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#454
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:41:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pickasaurus:

I do cap my own games. You're obviously too ignorant to see that. Maybe your head is so far up your behind you can't see any of my threads.

hahahaha dont worry he's still posting you still have a chance to keep sniffing his nutsack and sticking up for him......friggin clueless dope......hahahaha

nuggetmonster PM nuggetmonster
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10509
 
nuggetmonster
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#455
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:46:58 PM
Piaza what time you starting ya thread tonite I'm gonna follow you
Posted using a mobile device.
OKKID PM OKKID
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1677
 
OKKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#456
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:58:04 PM
darn, lets let this thread die folks. GlL today ladies and gents!
piazza442 PM piazza442
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 81
 
piazza442
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#457
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:00:35 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

Piaza what time you starting ya thread tonite I'm gonna follow you

NM i dont wanna break ur balls all i'm saying is u shouldnt count the big win toward u rsystem record.  Very glad u won some cash i truly am.  Keep doing what ur doing.  Ur pretty damn good at it just dont ever get emotional about gambling it will hurt u in the long run.  I'm done friggin around in this thread and again keep up the good work and BOL to u tonight

Pickasaurus PM Pickasaurus
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3561
 
Pickasaurus
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#458
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:04:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by piazza442:

hahahaha dont worry he's still posting you still have a chance to keep sniffing his nutsack and sticking up for him......friggin clueless dope......hahahaha

You don't get where I'm coming from at all. I got his play and was able to bet it, therefore I'm not going to bash him. I don't blindly follow his picks by any means, but he has made me additional  and people did have the opportunity to play it.

You are obviously free to interpret that any way you want to. I just think it is unfair for people to jump all over his behind when the play was made in time to bet it even if that wasn't his intention. Last time I checked, he nor anyone else has an obligation to anyone to post picks, nor does anyone have the obligation to follow his picks either.

Bewst of luck to you with your endeavors.

nuggetmonster PM nuggetmonster
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10509
 
nuggetmonster
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#459
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:04:46 PM
Bol
Posted using a mobile device.
piazza442 PM piazza442
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 81
 
piazza442
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#460
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:10:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pickasaurus:

You don't get where I'm coming from at all. I got his play and was able to bet it, therefore I'm not going to bash him. I don't blindly follow his picks by any means, but he has made me additional  and people did have the opportunity to play it.

You are obviously free to interpret that any way you want to. I just think it is unfair for people to jump all over his behind when the play was made in time to bet it even if that wasn't his intention. Last time I checked, he nor anyone else has an obligation to anyone to post picks, nor does anyone have the obligation to follow his picks either.

Bewst of luck to you with your endeavors.

tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#461
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:22:06 PM
 Still Talking about this bullshit, OMG..
Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 14437
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
quote#462
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:53:18 PM
humbleness1235 PM humbleness1235
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
 
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#463
Posted: 2/17/2012 5:51:07 PM

HAHAHAHA...I WARNED EVERYONE...

 

NOW HE PULLED THE OL' FADE SYSTEM PLAY...

DE JA friggin VU

 

TEXTBOOK

youngmoney23 PM youngmoney23
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1140
 
youngmoney23
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#464
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:00:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

HAHAHAHA...I WARNED EVERYONE...

 

NOW HE PULLED THE OL' FADE SYSTEM PLAY...

DE JA friggin VU

 

TEXTBOOK

youngmoney23 PM youngmoney23
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1140
 
youngmoney23
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#465
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:01:18 PM
humbleness1235 PM humbleness1235
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
 
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
quote#466
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:13:29 PM
tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#467
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:16:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

HAHAHAHA...I WARNED EVERYONE...

 

NOW HE PULLED THE OL' FADE SYSTEM PLAY...

DE JA friggin VU

 

TEXTBOOK

alanj PM alanj
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2163
 
alanj
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#468
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:25:04 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

Your damned if you do your damned if you don't. Bottom line I could careless and will continue to do what I do.

jmitseff PM jmitseff
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 15301
 
jmitseff
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#469
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:50:13 PM
Forum: College Basketball Page 19 of 19 «  15 16 17 18 19  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.