Saturday Hoops

Forum: College Basketball Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: Saturday Hoops
BigFazz PM BigFazz
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3
 
BigFazz
Participation Meter
quote#101
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:41:54 PM
Louisdzone-

Get your garbage together. Drake won by a point at he buzzer in OT. The game shouldn't even went to OT either. You are the worst. 
louisdzone PM louisdzone
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 701
 
louisdzone
Participation Meter
quote#102
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:43:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigFazz:

Louisdzone-

Get your garbage together. Drake won by a point at he buzzer in OT. The game shouldn't even went to OT either. You are the worst. 


Drake lost 77 -75
PAZ PM PAZ
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 728
Ohio
 
PAZ
Participation Meter
quote#103
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:44:30 PM

They took the 3 away claimed was after buzzer Drake lost by 2 but covered the +5.5

BigFazz PM BigFazz
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3
 
BigFazz
Participation Meter
quote#104
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:45:07 PM
A reversal of a call? Brutal. My bad louisdzone. Tough beat there on the ML.
timwwi PM timwwi
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 54
 
timwwi
Participation Meter
quote#105
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:45:15 PM
Someone check their book.  The score was posted different at different sites...My book showed a Ill.St. win unfortunately.  Horrible beat.
BigFazz PM BigFazz
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3
 
BigFazz
Participation Meter
quote#106
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:45:44 PM
Just saw the reversal, owe you an apology. Tough beat on the ML.
PAZ PM PAZ
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 728
Ohio
 
PAZ
Participation Meter
quote#107
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:47:04 PM
Has anybody tried to post in the sunday thread its not working for some reason
louisdzone PM louisdzone
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 701
 
louisdzone
Participation Meter
quote#108
Posted: 1/30/2011 5:48:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigFazz:

A reversal of a call? Brutal. My bad louisdzone. Tough beat there on the ML.


no prob, but i really think someone put a curse on him, cant believe anyones luck can be this bad. Must have lost like 10 in a row in ot.
Barnstorm PM Barnstorm
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4619
North Carolina
 
Barnstorm
Participation Meter
quote#109
Posted: 1/30/2011 6:34:57 PM
Losing that Drake ML hurt him. That cost 9 units. He won 1 instead of 10. 

Drake coach blew it. Up 3 with 10 seconds to go and they didn't foul before the 3. They fouled ON the 3! ISU makes all 3 FTs to send it into OT and then Drake's 3 to win in OT is reversed. That hurts. Another bad beat to go with a couple tough ones in OT yesterday. But at least we got the cover. Turning the corner!
Barnstorm PM Barnstorm
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4619
North Carolina
 
Barnstorm
Participation Meter
quote#110
Posted: 1/30/2011 6:42:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PAZ:

Has anybody tried to post in the sunday thread its not working for some reason

Can't post there. Somebody did some weird formatting and it messed things up. Can't post. Mods can you fix nropp's Sunday thread?

Nropp is even in units so far on Sunday after the very bad beat in OT on the Drake ML.

Looking good in the ULL under. Close in the Miami game.

GL
Winzs PM Winzs
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 914
Florida
 
Winzs
Participation Meter
quote#111
Posted: 1/30/2011 6:44:46 PM
one of the most brutal losses Ive ever been associated with..had a 3 team parlay st johns ml , drake ml , packer 1st half...if drake wins Im guaranteed a sure 3and half dimes if I hedge or 7 dimes if the pack win ....espn had this score graded and posted as final for like 5 mins....Im checking other scores and hour later and saw all thsi BULLshit
HiHoldem PM HiHoldem
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2741
Texas
 
HiHoldem
Participation Meter
quote#112
Posted: 1/30/2011 6:49:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Barnstorm:

Losing that Drake ML hurt him. That cost 9 units. He won 1 instead of 10. 

Drake coach blew it. Up 3 with 10 seconds to go and they didn't foul before the 3. They fouled ON the 3! ISU makes all 3 FTs to send it into OT and then Drake's 3 to win in OT is reversed. That hurts. Another bad beat to go with a couple tough ones in OT yesterday. But at least we got the cover. Turning the corner!

Wow, I don't think I really wanted to know how that came down

.

subcloser PM subcloser
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 40
 
subcloser
Participation Meter
quote#113
Posted: 1/30/2011 7:52:41 PM
Nropp 2-1 on totals today
tschifano PM tschifano
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 70
Kentucky
 
tschifano
Participation Meter
quote#114
Posted: 1/30/2011 9:23:04 PM

WTF   ESPN HAD 78-75 FINAL  NO LUCK  I FN QUIT

louisdzone PM louisdzone
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 701
 
louisdzone
Participation Meter
quote#115
Posted: 1/30/2011 9:45:19 PM
geo tek goes down next, this really blows. this guy has some sort of curse on him , nobody can pick this bad.
louisdzone PM louisdzone
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 701
 
louisdzone
Participation Meter
quote#116
Posted: 1/30/2011 9:55:13 PM
sms may go down su, omg how bad those it get? when does he hit bottom?
nropp11 PM nropp11
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 7960
United States
 
nropp11
Participation Meter
quote#117
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:01:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by louisdzone:

sms may go down su, omg how bad those it get? when does he hit bottom?

I didn't bet Missouri State, LOL. I find it funny you have come into yesterday's thread and bumped every loss today, but have failed to mention a single winner.

I won today, and was a few shots away from having a really, really good day. Some curse...

Enjoy your night.
louisdzone PM louisdzone
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 701
 
louisdzone
Participation Meter
quote#118
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:02:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nropp11:


I didn't bet Missouri State, LOL. I find it funny you have come into yesterday's thread and bumped every loss today, but have failed to mention a single winner.

I won today, and was a few shots away from having a really, really good day. Some curse...

Enjoy your night.

 Good for you , must be blessed!
HotRoute PM HotRoute
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 25134
Wisconsin
 
HotRoute
Participation Meter
quote#119
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:08:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by louisdzone:

sms may go down su, omg how bad those it get? when does he hit bottom?

Why be such a jackass??

louisdzone PM louisdzone
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 701
 
louisdzone
Participation Meter
quote#120
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:11:26 PM
Sorry to say but someone gave this guy mal occhio. google it if you dont know what it is before you keep playing his picks.
PAZ PM PAZ
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 728
Ohio
 
PAZ
Participation Meter
quote#121
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:26:01 PM
Google crnacki majmun and that's what you are
Montezuma PM Montezuma
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 47
California
 
Montezuma
Participation Meter
quote#122
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:26:59 PM
Louis, what an behind, must suck to live with yourself, get out of this thread if you don't have anything good to say
louisdzone PM louisdzone
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 701
 
louisdzone
Participation Meter
quote#123
Posted: 1/30/2011 10:51:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nropp11:


I didn't bet Missouri State, LOL. I find it funny you have come into yesterday's thread and bumped every loss today, but have failed to mention a single winner.

I won today, and was a few shots away from having a really, really good day. Some curse...

Enjoy your night.

i know you know more than most of us on here. so all i am saying is all seems to be a hard luck run. So bad that maybe it is a curse someone put on you. Hope everything other than the plays are ok thats what counts. in the meantime get yourself an italian red horn or something...
daviddaman24 PM daviddaman24
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
California
 
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
quote#124
Posted: 1/30/2011 11:25:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by louisdzone:


i know you know more than most of us on here. so all i am saying is all seems to be a hard luck run. So bad that maybe it is a curse someone put on you. Hope everything other than the plays are ok thats what counts. in the meantime get yourself an italian red horn or something...

Barnstorm PM Barnstorm
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4619
North Carolina
 
Barnstorm
Participation Meter
quote#125
Posted: 1/30/2011 11:32:59 PM
Up 2 units today and a whisker and a reversed call from being up 11 units. Hang in there.

C Drake +5.5 (4 Units)
X Drake ML +200 (3 Units)
C Miami FL +9 (3 Units)
X Georgia Tech +3 (2 Unit)
X Iona -5 (1 Unit)
C Wright State/Wisconsin MKE Under (127.5) (1 Unit)
X Rhode Island/Umass Over (137) (1 Unit)
C UL Lafayette/South Alabama Under (150) (1 Unit)
Forum: College Basketball Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.