|6-1 YESTERDAY. Not my best saturday ever but definitely one to remember. ok lets go
Posted: 10/7/2012 11:00:55 AM
1. any one that thought west virginia was overrated has got to be scratching their head today. These guys are very legitimate national champ contenders. they still have kansas st. at oklahoma st and oklahoma at home but this offense is a good as any in the country and as long as geno and that stable of receivers stay healthy the skys the limit.
2. IF ohio st could play for the title i think they would be. i don't see them losing the rest of the way.its a very weak year for B1G football. im not saying they would win the title game but at least get there. they will be undefeated at the end of the year and that would be good enough to get them there and get smacked by an sec or big 12 team.
3. SEC football is the most boring and overrated crap thats ever been put out there. Georgia and lsu were not top 10 teams and ive said it all year. theyve been getting ranked purely by reputation. dont forget that arkansas was a top ranked team to start the season. you have garbage teams in vandy/arkansas/kentucky/ole miss/tennessee/auburn/miss st. ill give missouri and texas a&m a pass since they are new but they wont be consistent contenders in the conference for many years. so that leaves florida/alabama/cocks. alabama obviously legit. i think south carolina has the best team in school history so they have a shot. florida is knocking on the door of greatness but they are still a year or two away from that. so that gives us 2 legit national title contenders. i could say that about every other major conference. who wants to see 6-3 games. gross
4. When will we all stop being fooled by FSU. Every year we gotta hear "THEY'RE BACK" and then they garbage the bed just like they did last night. If you cant beat nc state then you dont deserve any respect. i know its hard to win on the road in college sports but that performance was ridiculous. How can you have a great defense if you cant stop nc state on a game winning drive.
5. Call me a homer. i dont care. But DUKE football is about to get a 6th win and become bowl eligible.Let me say that again... Duke is going to a bowl game this year. the nations longest bowl drought is about to come to an end. Games that seemed unwinable suddenly look like 50/50 games. remaining are va tech,carolina,fsu,clemson,georgia tech, miami. clemson and fsu will kill duke but of the other 4 i guarantee they get one of them. They can score with most anyone in the country and theyve had 7 starters on defense missing that will be making their way back to the lineup. things are looking up for my alma mater. even if you hate duke, a little piece of you has to root for teams that have been bottom dwellars for decades. seeing the same teams succeed every year is boring and not good for the sport. GOOO DUKE!!
Hope you all had a winning and profitable day. after all its us against them(the book) so theres no reason to not be on the same side and share insight, thoughts and inside info. good luck today if you bet nfl. My only play is broncos +7